ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

VV: Scientology - Mike Rinder on "The Hole," Indoctrination, Confessions, ...

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by Mike Laws, Apr 4, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Re: Ortega and Rinder

I stay with stupid. I have no info if he was involved with this theft of a diary. Quite possibly happened before he was sent to handle flaps. But my post wasn't accusative.

I consider Mike and Marty's comments on this as reasonably accurate. The best exposition we have to date. Note that Marty has long ago admitted culpability in destroying evidence in this case.

Anyway, he deletes a post of mine supporting him essentially I can comment here. And for that matter elsewhere.

I believe I'm the only friend he has on this forum. Don't think he considers me as one anymore. So be it.

2. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

So important to be non-racist when dealing with the "earthworms". :biggrin:

3. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

Aww it's OK. Apparently neither of the two turds actually feel any remorse or horror at what happened to Lisa McPherson. Some annoyance apparently that she was even at Flag and her death dragging them away from their important work helping Miscavige on other projects.

Not a word of embarrassment or remorse about covering it up and working overtime to make sure nothing came back on the "church".

Just blame for Miscavige and excuses from them.

Some of the fawning over Rinder and this interview just leaves me slightly nauseated.

4. Jquepublic

Jquepublic Silver Meritorious Patron

Terril, I've seen the way he talks to you in the comments - you may be a friend to him, but he's not YOUR friend, and you should just tell him to eff off and get on with your life.

5. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toHlMD50eYY

Mark A. Baker :eyeroll:

6. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Uh, sorta like people here talk to Terrill.

TG1

7. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Another one of your endless and priceless putdowns of Terril over the past years!

Priceless because you denigrate him in this one as being "Thick as a Brick" while not realizing that you and Terril are twins and the only ones running around here posting unsolicited and ill-received wins and success stories from applying Hubbard's spiritual "technology".

Cognition Dissonance?

8. Jquepublic

Jquepublic Silver Meritorious Patron

It's different because of the shared belief system. Instead of chopping him up, Marty should at least treat him with a modicum of the respect he seems to think he himself is entitled. But he does anything but IMO.

9. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

Never fear, Marty KNOWS, deep down inside, in the shriveled place where there used to be a heart and some courage, that he really does not deserve any respect at all.

He got pwned a long long time ago.

10. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Yup.

Karma is a biatch with a long memory imho.

:cheers:

11. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Most eloquent.

12. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

I won't darken the doors of his blog again.

13. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Very interesting, Lurkanon . . .

This is the first time I've seen this point regarding her reporting/worrying about the out-eth of her employer who had "status in the Cof$," only to then be spun in with denials of her comm and wrong indications and wrong handlings heaped on her . . . all based on her honest concerns and communication of the out-eth eth observed in one of the "church's" favorites.

This is a bit of a WOWZER! to me . . . I did not have this info . . . and now it all becomes understandable.

She revealed an unpalatable truth (even if mistaken) and she got technically wrongly handled based on the prejudices the Cof$ has for protecting its and its "upstats" good name and PR.

Wow!

How criminally insane and despotic is that!

It is possible the girl was already spiritually fragile . . . but to have an important communication (at least to you) refuted and to be wrongly accused for delivering it, is a sure way to cave anyone in!

The Cof$ has become such an evil monster . . . . :angry::angry:

RogerB

14. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

I agree, Mike.

I personally was very grateful he has opened up and speaking as he did there.

Too many people expect "perfection" (in the terms of their own hidden, unobtainable standards, unfortunately) . . . . that can only occur at the right time and in the right context.

Right now, Mike R did a wonderful interview that will help many.

He is to be applauded and thanked for it. :yes:

More will come later . . . .

Right now, public opinion is being swung against the Cof$ . . . later, the heavier guns can be brought to bear to more fully handle the monster.

He struck me as honest, well considered and credible. Nice!

Rog

15. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

In today's edition of the Underground Bunker is an interview with the most recent escapee from international management, Paul Burkhart. He personally witnessed Scientology's international management team being held as prisoners in The Hole: