ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Want to kick the cult in the n*ts - here's how you can help

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Truth&Honesty, Jul 9, 2010.

1. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Wouldn't it be funny if Boston Org used us to eliminate the Div 6 stats competition ?:omg:

-- just joking:wink2:

2. myrklix

myrklix Patron with Honors

I searched Craigslist Boston when this thread started but nothing came up. Perhaps word hasn't spread East.

3. Truth&Honesty

Truth&Honesty Patron with Honors

AFAIK, ClearCraig app was developed last year by someone over at WWP. Not all major cities are on it , as it was just a test app.

There has been recent discussions to expand the app to include more telephone #'s, more cities, more categories,etc.....

I have heard that another, more robust, app is being developed....... no estimated release date yet.

For more info, visit WWP.

THanks,

T&H

4. The Great Zorg

The Great Zorg Gold Meritorious Patron

Do you now speak for everyone? :confused2:
    Directed by who? For what reason? Why? You started these threads as though you have been appointed Field Marshall T&H In Charge Of Spamming with the rest of us being your loyal troops and officers, ready and willing to carry out your orders upon delivery, without question. Sound familiar?
    "Vote with your feet?" WTF is that? :unsure:
    For those of us who believe there is some weird shit going on here, please feel free to comment, now and forever. It is all part of freedom, true freedom, not hubbard's delusional, arrogant Nazi style of freedom of taking orders and carrying them out regardless of consequences, with no comment or suggestion. Very typically a scientology style way of doing things, wouldn't you say, T&H? :yes:
    For those of us posing questions and making suggestions that may or may not be taken as character assassinations, please feel free to continue to do so. :thumbsup:
    By doing so, you have orchestrated the removal of "legal", more properly stated as "allowed", ads on CL. It is spamming the allowed ads that puts us all on the same level as the clams. It also is very visible and can be cited by the same dirties that use that approach without question or reservation. Remember when, T&H?.
    You should not start a sentence with the word "And".
    Kudos to our success as a group and team on removing the disallowed ads. I helped and since I did, I can now legitimately ask pertinent questions regarding what you decided we were to do and how to do it. I do not think we should stop at all, this being an honourable soloution to the cult of scientology's dirty trolling for indoctrinees.
    Suggesting that we auto-spam is a very bad idea, IMO. This must be contrary to this groups' intentions and policies. Did you check?
    Thank you for that patronizing comment. I am learning to expect nothing less from you.
    There's that damned "And" again! Tell me, how does shotgun spamming the cults CL ads, both the allowed and the sneaky, underhanded, typically scilon disallowed ads help us all to achieve this noteworthy state of mind or realization?:confused2:
    Really? Maybe if we blew in the last week or two a new, incremental step may be of benefit, but most here are any level of seasoned EX's and some here actrually get right in the face of the cult and it's dirty operations.
    Also, I'm a little afraid to ask for or wait and see what your next "incremental steps" are, and how you will issue orders and co-ordinate the troops, and of course, how you will respond to any questioning of your authority by the rank and file dissenters.
    No you don't. "Hope this is condescending enough for you" would be a better take on the pic.(pic snipped)

5. The Great Zorg

6. Truth&Honesty

Gee, Great Zorg,

Don't hold back......

[​IMG]

why don't you tell us how you really feel?

Seriously though, there's a great new book out.........

[​IMG]

T&H

7. Truth&Honesty

Sorry folks,

This section has been temporarily closed.....

[​IMG]

due to toxic levels of Zorg.........

T&H :D

8. The Great Zorg

Huh?

Oh for fuck's sakes! Are you 12 years old or something? :no:

9. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

How about we do this:

Next list please.

10. practice

practice Patron with Honors

Dissing The Great Zorg doesn't do wonders for your credibility, T&H.

He has "Great" right there in his frickin' name.

You really willing to go up against that???

Anyways, you seem to be taking this a little too personally. Maybe I made it personal - did I say you looked suspicious? I'm sorry if I did (my post is only a few pages back, but I am actually too lazy to check my wording, believe it or not.)

Moving past that, I do think that there is something to be said for slowing down and carefully considering ones tactics. Or at least explaining why your tactics are the way they are to clueless people like me.

It might be best if we take the discussion of tactics to a different thread.

Edit: I did call you suspicious! I should think before I type.

11. AnonLover

AnonLover Patron Meritorious

Back on Track?

so much faggotry ITT i had to chk the page heading and make sure it wasnt WWP :eyeroll:

We can haz more CragList spam busting nao yes? well ok then... As was noted on WWP, the codemonkeys who reviewed it deemed the original ClearCraig app problematic and likely to suffer from filtering/blocks cawks sucking etc. I believe we see that happening now with the way the total flags generated got just so low then began to climb back up.

I also had trouble justifying some of the higher numbers ClearCraig app coughs up, they dont always jive with live web browser search results. And the ads falling off are always in For Sale category while Community & Events categories are still chock full of crap in the areas of higher concentration.

So might i suggest a new tactic - share links to search results where 20+ ads can be found at a pop. These links will last longer, and we can see ads falling off & showing up better - you just got to do the bumpity bumpity back button bounce around to nav thru a list of search of results to knock 'em out.

Also - beware when you hit spam/overpost flag link and instead of it collapsing down to a smaller thank you box, you end up on a blah blah page with cute frog eyeing up the tasty dragonfly... you be the fly and flying around too fast, and likely tripped a flag abuse blocker. Go a lil slower to make sure ALL your clickety clicks counts and you dont get frog'd.

Here's my favorite fat search links to devour:

Orange County

Miami

Nashville

Dallas

Phoenix

St.Louis

anybody else got some fat searches to share for communal clicky clicky pleasure? :coolwink:

12. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Or it might not be.

Paul

13. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

Anonymous has a motto which I think would be very applicable here.

"We are not your personal army"

I think Zorg is reacting to being given orders and ultimatum if he doesn't agree with every point. We've all had a gutful and more of that in CoS. Most of what you are doing is great, but some discussion of peoples concerns would go a lot further than telling them to GTFO and ridicule. Zorg does have some valid points.

14. Nicole

Nicole Silver Meritorious Patron

There is a difference I asked it somewhere before. If I flagg with the proxy I allways see a frog, if I click without proxy I don't see the frog. I see a little thank you on the same page. The clicks without frog count, did I understood you right?
    Has anybody other the proxy problem or is it only mine?

That should be the motto here.:yes:

15. UkAnony

UkAnony Patron Meritorious

I feel I need to chime in here.

I've also got a more then little pissed off with all the bloody craigslist threads. I think if you had your way T&H there would be about 20+ threads just for the same damn task/job.

I even PMed you a few days ago, trying to hint to you, PLZ STOP the multiple craigslist thread posting, it is annoying and really confusing. Yet you did not get the hint.

Now you resorting to behaving like a spoilt child at Zorg?

Refering to Kookaburra's last comment the short version is NYPA = Not your personal army.

I also think someone ELSE should take over the this craigslist operation. This I hope would help defuse this whole situation

AnonLover made an excellent suggestion, since the ClearCraig app seems to inaccurate.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  16. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

orlando 9
    sfbay 36
    brownsville 45
    stlouis 63
    sacramento 90
    toronto 81
    losangeles 90
    nashville 198
    dallas 207
    miami 234
    seattle 208

total 1261

Paul

17. UkAnony

UkAnony Patron Meritorious

Am taking it on myself to ask people to quit using the ClearCraig app plz, does not seem to be making ANY difference guys.

18. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Whew! That fat list takes a while. All done now.

Use of app suspended pending confirmation of its effectiveness and/or suitable update.

Next list please.

19. Nicole

Nicole Silver Meritorious Patron

I also think that T&H way wasn't always right. But I also think that T&H has a chance to change the behavior. The intention was good, the explication was bad. The result will be good.

I think T&H should treat here erverybody on this board with respect. Especially if a person makes a bridge for peace. Another way is to discuss factual and not hurtful.

@T&H: Sometimes it is better to get silent and go a step back.:yes:

20. The Great Zorg

Hoo Rah!

I'm all for getting back in the game. As I have mentioned (maybe too often); I think we not should target the allowed ads. It doesn't matter whether you agree or not as you don't have to. :no: That is how I am going to help out. :thumbsup:

Once upon a time I followed orders and I discovered that I was lied to, every single time. :nervous:

Then I woke up and did nothing for 30 years. :unsure:

Now I choose which battles I support and which I become involved with, because I can and because I don't have to. :yes:

I would suggest that when we quote someone else here who has posted a list, to snip the list out of the reply so as not to cause any duplication or possible confusion. My 2ยข. :thumbsup:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2010