ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Want to kick the cult in the n*ts - here's how you can help

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Truth&Honesty, Jul 9, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. The Great Zorg

The Great Zorg Gold Meritorious Patron

NYPA

Not Your Personal Army. I like that! NYPA. It goes down well and sits smoothly. :yes:

2. UkAnony

UkAnony Patron Meritorious

Could I ask you to clarify what what you are trying to say here plz Zorg?

3. The Great Zorg

Hmmmm

(Upon reading this reply, TGZ is thinking to himself "Self, wtf are you trying to say here?).

Duhhhh... OK, OK; that should read: "I think we not should target the allowed ads." :whistling:

I'll edit the reply. :thumbsup:

All apologies for any confusion. :confused2:

Thanks for the heads up on that one UkA. :thumbsup:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  4. AnonLover

AnonLover Patron Meritorious

i *suspect* the frog page means it is NOT being counted, I only get it when i flag stuff rapidfire machine gun style and I'm not using a proxy. I also noticed the longer you ignore the frog page and dont slow down, the more frequent it gets until seemingly trips on every ad.

In your case, I'm thinking it probably recognizes the proxy hits as questionable on every ad as well... try a different proxy maybe?

5. Nicole

Nicole Silver Meritorious Patron

or no proxy...! I did it today without proxy and it worked!

6. UkAnony

No worrys Zorg

7. VaD

VaD Gold Meritorious Patron

@T&H

Attached Files:

8. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

I've never seen the "frog" screen. Since I never used a proxy (other than my own), and I never did any "rapidfire machine gun style " flagging. I think it'd be best to dump this ClearCraig.exe and flag manually what you think needs to be flagged.

However, you guys do what you think is right, and so do I.:)

EDIT
    I think sharing the "CL search results" links is a great idea.
    :cheers:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  9. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I'm not sure why. It was back was I was posting at ARS; even earlier. You might want to look over that excellent and historically important site. I believe it's run by John Jacobsen http://www.lisamcpherson.org

He reminds me a bit of Aaron when he was quite off and bossy :wink2:

10. AnonLover

AnonLover Patron Meritorious

Updated List of juicy CL Search Results for manual flagging. The current number of ads per link now noted in parenthesis.

Other changes since the last one posted: Phoenix & St. Louis links replaced to yield larger results, Sacramento & Seattle added to the end.

Anyone got links for more juicy search results to add to this list?

11. The Great Zorg

I didn't catch all that went on with Aaron. I saw only pieces of the flame throwing and Reply Wars.:confused2:

I see that T&H seems to be taking a break from this thread... no matter we can carry on the fight, taking it to the "enemy" and their abuse of Neutral Territory. :thumbsup:

Cheers!

12. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

I am a bit confused on allowed ads. My understanding of Craigslist TOS is that they can have one ad for one thing and they are not supposed to put duplicate ads on other Craigslists, either. That would make all their ads spam as there are hundreds of them.

LOL, Aaron went into the SO a bit too young and the only operating basis he knew was that of a CMO messenger. Sometimes that doesn't work so well in the real world.

13. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

I think this quote might lead to some confusion. First off, it's Jeff Jacobsen who runs lisamcpherson.org (he's also the person who first noticed the report of Lisa McPherson's death in a police report and pushed till the revelations of 'Church' involvement came out) and the quote in red by Mary I'm assuming to be applied to Truth and Honesty, not Jeff.

And, yes, T&H seemed a bit full of himself.

Zinj

14. UkAnony

AnonMary was referring bit in red to the picture Zinjifar

15. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Isn't T&H a herself? The posts are awfully flowery for a guy.

Paul

16. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

[​IMG]

Zinj

17. MrNobody

Someone using my computer, just stumbled over this:

<REMOVED, because I no longer think it's related to $cn>

Smells like NarCONon, I'd say, can someone confirm? If yes, they seem to have new business concept in the making, no?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
  18. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

Or a Purif Centre. Some of those popped up around LA circa 1980 when the purif first came out.

What a business opportunity! Anyone here from SF that they wouldn't recognize at the org? You could go find out.

19. MrNobody

Hmm, Here's another ad, also in the "Gigs" Category:
    <REMOVED>

<REMOVED>

This ad still does look fishy to me, but since I now think it has nothing to do with the cult, it doesn't belong here. Sorry guys.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
  20. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

New interface

The latest ClearCraig tool (web-based indexer, requires manual clicks but lists the offending items 'live') can be found at...

http://tiny.cc/clearcraig

Potentially a bit faster than a manually-posted list, here. Slower than the fully automated approach, but with no danger that your reports might not be counted due to 'flooding'.