ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Want to protest in San Francisco?

Discussion in 'North America Pickets and Protests' started by Anonycat, Jan 17, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Here's what it looked like at the tiny OT event in SF.

[video=youtube;NI7mnVCieIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI7mnVCieIA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

2. Sautez

Sautez Patron with Honors

AnonyCat,

Wish I'd been there with you guys and what a bummer about the pics. It sounds like you had a great time and the signs are truly wonderful.

:happydance:

Sautez

3. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Thanks! Those signs have shown some wear, but they're still around! The daytime picket was Friday afternoon when day staff is supposed to be changing, so we set out to be there from 2-3:30 but didn't see many people at all. A few - three I think it was. Last night - Saturday, was a night time dance party and was set for 5:30 but kicked off more like 6:00. MOOG has video of the disco ball and everything.

4. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

The video now has a dramatic soundtrack.

5. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

From Friday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

I look forward to protesting with the SF anons in May or June.. they are one hell of a committed (and fun) group to protest with.

7. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Here's an exclusive - MOOG is on the corner with a sign, as I talk to a passerby about the cult for ~20 minutes, and give him a leaflet. MOOG and I had never spoken or met IRL (ah, that 2008 Anonymity) and just a few years later we were friends and continuing with Chanology all these years later. Love ya MOOG!

MOOG and I in 2008.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2013. MOOG up front with me and LadyMarionette in the background. Still shot from MOOG's video.
    [​IMG]

8. MOOG

MOOG Patron

I LOVE YOU TOO ANONYCAT AND EVERYONE ITT <3<3<3

wow, that photo is great AC! sure brings me back - i didn't talk much then, we stayed across the street, always. now we just walk right up and do everything but use the bathroom. those kids taught me so much, and now in 2013 i and other sfanons are realizing the value of kindness toward the Scientologists. i figure with all the news, books and internet coverage lately, anyone who is still in there has big problems, and probably could use a gentle touch and a friendly hello. i know i'd want one if i was in there. anyway good job AC and Smurf please come back to SF!!

9. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Anyone want to go by and picketparty on Thursday?

10. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Patriots! (2008)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Thanks so much for doing this and posting about it. Protests are so important. and so fun. Much thanks to you, Moog and LadyMarionette!

12. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Maybe we'll have more names to drop soon. Protesters?

13. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Good times.

[​IMG]

14. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

With MOOG in SF when WIRED had sent a journalist and a still and videographer out on location. This scientologist did her video thing, and returned to the Org after about one hour of silent video assault. We posed for her.

[​IMG]

15. MOOG

MOOG Patron

a Staturday Afternoon Raid, great idea! i'll DJ and film it.

16. MOOG

MOOG Patron

funny stuff!

[video=youtube;IgDznPogi9I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgDznPogi9I[/video]

17. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

San Fagisco, doinrite for five years . . . MOAR!!

Thanks y'all.

18. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Update: Thursday picket is being rescheduled.

19. MOOG

MOOG Patron

KIND DISCO RAID REPORT

[video=youtube_share;4CyZ7ws0jpI]http://youtu.be/4CyZ7ws0jpI[/video]

20. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Awesome edit, MOOG! That was fun, I'd like to do that again.