ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

WARNING: ronmiscavigebook.com is a Scientology hit site that will get your IP address

Discussion in 'Books and Essays About Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, May 3, 2016.

1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

WARNING:
    Code:
    ronmiscavigebook.com
    is a Scientology hit site that will get your IP address.

IF you really want to go to the website, please consider using TOR.

https://www.torproject.org/

A Twitter account associated with
    Code:
    ronmiscavigebook.com
    is:

@RMiscavigeblog

https://twitter.com/RMiscavigeblog

That Twitter account has been reported to Twitter for impersonation. Additional such reports are welcome.

2. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: WARNING: ronmiscavigebook.com is a Scientology hit site that will get your IP add

Scientology is so predictable.

What kind of Church does this shit? An evi cult like Scientology, that is who

They also have a twitter account on Ron Miscavige -

https://twitter.com/RMiscavigeblog

please, SP's - get over to the twitter site and tweet your hearts out!

Let Scientology know the World KNOWS what they are doing to people!!

3. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Re: WARNING: ronmiscavigebook.com is a Scientology hit site that will get your IP add

I'm not bothered about them getting my IP address since I'm issued with a different one each time I connect to the 'net through my provider, and that probably goes for many of us here.

4. Leland

Leland Crusader

Don't know much about Twitter....but only 31 "likes" . That's is pretty lame.

The Tweets are very lame also...geeze...are they lame.

There doesn't seem to be a statistic for how many views.....but only 235 followers....

5. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

@ISCOHBDavidMiscavige_

[h=1]David Miscavige News[/h] [h=2]@DavidMiscavige_[/h] David Miscavige is the ecclesiastical leader of the Scientology religion. Follow related news here on my unofficial page.
    Scientology.org/David-Miscavig…
    Joined May 2013

Photos and videos
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[h=2]Tweets[/h]

The leader of the fastest growing religion in the world and he has 94 followers...

:whistling::lol:

6. Victoria

Victoria Patron Meritorious

Did someone say Twitter?

Attached Files:

7. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

:shithitfan:

Like :yes:

8. Sassy

Sassy Patron Meritorious

Right! They're clueless. Everything they're doing on Twitter, etc is just drawing even more attention to this whole Ron Miscavige book etc. This is a "church", slinging mud like a schoolyard bully?!? They are stirring the pot like no one else can. Keep stirring, you can't make this shit up!