What's new

wasted my life in Scientology

petlover

In 1977 fell in love with a Scientologist. For the next 27 years, I trusted him, and did courses and received auditing. Truthfully, I never felt "part" of the "group." It was all consuming for my then husband. As middle age overtook me I had the audacity to ask my then husband to spend some time with me, and not the seven day a week that he spent on staff. It never occurred to me that I would be declared PTS, and then suppressive, for wanting a fairly companionable marriage.
Thus I was abandoned - Fair-game you know!

I am reading everything that I was not permitted to discover while married. Marc's book is amazing. I even found a Psch that helps me!!!!

My best to all. I really enjoyed the comments of RolandRB, and Ladybird.

thanks for this informative, detailed arena for truth.

Last edited:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome!

Your life is not wasted, it's beginning anew...just keep going forward...always forward...one step at a time.:yes:

Glad you are here with us.

Face:)

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
In 1977 fell in love with a Scientologist. For the next 27 years, I trusted him, and did courses and received auditing. Truthfully, I never felt "part" of the "group." It was all consuming for my then husband. As middle age overtook me I had the audacity to ask my then husband to spend some time with me, and not the seven day a week that he spent on staff. It never occurred to me that I would be declared PTS, and then suppressive, for wanting a fairly companionable marriage.

I am reading everything that I was not permitted to discover while married. Marc's book is amazing. I even found a Psch that helps me!!!!

:welcome2: and :congratulations: on standing up despite the oppression!!!

:goodluck:and best wishes for your future. So glad you have been reading up and have posted! ((HUGGS))

Mary McConnell

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hi Petlover,
Welcome to you, yes unfortunately you have found out that love, friendship and even sometimes familial support is a conditional thing in Scientology.

You're ok so long as you are in Scientology.

You will gain a lot from this board, you will give some too, enjoy being here.
Cheers
James

AnonKat

Crusader
CatWelcome.gif

smartone

My Own Boss

Welcome Petlover. Lovely to have you here and well done on standing up for yerself. Something like that happened to me. One of these days I'll tell me story. Can't confront it yet. Too painful. But I'm sure I'll feel better once I have said it all. Anyways, if you have any stories you would like to share, I would be glad to hear them. Members here are a great supportive group.

IMMORTAL

Patron Meritorious

Welcome Petlover! You've come to the right place for answers, friends and healing.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
We love petlovers

Welcome,
You'll definitely find some friends here.
Post a lot and tell some stories!

blownstaffmember

Patron with Honors
Hi petlover - not wasted life, it just takes some of us a while for things to sink in. I left to spend more time with my family.