What's new

Welcome Jonathan!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Jonathon: WELCOME!! Thanks for coming out and showing off your "goldenrod". The church of scientology is insane and the opposite of what they say they are!! The WISE groups are criminals. They LIE about their service. You are going to do so much better being out of the cult. No one does well in Scientology - there is no bridge and it is a complete scam! The goldenrod is an indication that you are brave, courageous, speak the truth and are CLEARLY seeing WHAT Scientology IS and WHAT IT IS NOT!

Good for you. You have friends here - hope to hear your story!

Google: Luis Garcia and Theodore Babbitt. The Church of Scientology is currently getting sued for FRAUD. The IAS has been lying to the members about what they spend the money on - same with Super Power. Go to Attorney Theodore Babbitt's website and click on the "Scientology Litigation". After they win the lawsuit - you can expect to get your IAS donations back plus any money you have on account. The Church of Scientology is a total criminal organization and thank god you are free it!! Glad you are out!

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for your very warm welcome to the group! Much appreciated! Please bear with me as I'm learning how to use this messaging board... not used to it yet!

Jonathon: WELCOME!! Thanks for coming out and showing off your "goldenrod". The church of scientology is insane and the opposite of what they say they are!! The WISE groups are criminals. They LIE about their service. You are going to do so much better being out of the cult. No one does well in Scientology - there is no bridge and it is a complete scam! The goldenrod is an indication that you are brave, courageous, speak the truth and are CLEARLY seeing WHAT Scientology IS and WHAT IT IS NOT!

Good for you. You have friends here - hope to hear your story!

Google: Luis Garcia and Theodore Babbitt. The Church of Scientology is currently getting sued for FRAUD. The IAS has been lying to the members about what they spend the money on - same with Super Power. Go to Attorney Theodore Babbitt's website and click on the "Scientology Litigation". After they win the lawsuit - you can expect to get your IAS donations back plus any money you have on account. The Church of Scientology is a total criminal organization and thank god you are free it!! Glad you are out!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Yes, I have learned about the lawsuit! You are completely correct in saying that WISE groups are criminals! They fall right in line with selling promises that they do NOT deliver on and natural healthcare practitioners are FUCKED for years financially. I know MANY people who have had a tremendous amount of trouble, particularly with one group: The Chiropractic Business Academy.

Jonathan ~~
Love to hear your FREEWINDS experience as well...you did not get to tell me that yet !
I want to thank Tory (Magoo) for helping you get some REFUNDS. Atta girl Tory !

:rose:

YES! Absolutely! I will give my full Freewinds story and will include the unabridged version of how I schooled the Sea Org aboard the ship on their false data regarding LSD. You will laugh your asses off.

And YES!!! A HUGE THANK YOU TO TORY FOR HER FRIENDSHIP AND HELP! I had contacted Tory, I decided to leave the Co$, then I thought again to back in and got a ARC Break Session, and then decided to leave again... I called Tory to let her know I went back in but NOW I'm out... She said, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU KNUCKLEHEAD?!" So, to Tory, I am known as Knucklehead-IC (Knucklehead In Charge). :duh:

Please welcome my good friend Jonathan, a Chiropracter in San Francisco who got declared Suppressive Person for reading Internet sites and daring to say Scientology did not work for him

JonathanSPdeclare.jpg

Here's Jonathan, I invited him to sign up for ESMB and I think he is doing so we speak

On that document they should've written, "Jonathan, although he's a real pain in our asses, has always given us constructive criticism regarding our attempt to help him through Scientology. Although we've consistently under delivered, been in Type I exchange with him and constantly found errors in our auditing processes, regardless of our flagrant incompetencies Jonathan continued to believe in Scientology, has helped us on numerous occasions and has donated money above and beyond what was expected of him. We are sorry to see Jonathan go. Maybe if we weren't such douche bags constantly evaluating and invalidating his keen insight and realizations as to what we thought was a well encrypted spiritual wild goose chase, he would have stuck around a little longer. Darn it. We really screwed up with Jonathan. p.s. Can you please call up all of your Chiropractor friends that are upstat in life and send them our way? p.p.s We're really sorry that the auditor delivering your objectives had raging halitosis and prevented you from going exterior. ML, SF Org.

Hi, grab a brew, some garlic fries, some Peet's Coffee, or maybe a Jamba Juice with an energy boost, and start right in.

[video=youtube;s_jopBXcbxk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_jopBXcbxk[/video]

BTW, if you would like to get together with anyone, I'm in Silicon Valley.

I was involved with scientology from 1968 through 1976.

this is me with a friend during a break in an endurance ride

attachment.php

this is myself with family on a typical winter week end at Kirkwood

attachment.php

I enjoyed my time spent involved with scientology, but when it was time to go, I left.

feel free to PM me if you'd like my contact info.

Thanks so much for your warm welcome! Much appreciated! -Jonathan

moarxenu

Patron with Honors
Greetings from Project Chanology San Francisco, Jonathan!

We have been trolling the San Francisco Idle mOrg for the last five years. Feel free to join us sometime.

Looking forward to hearing more of your story.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

Technically, it appears this isn't a Declare. It appears to be a PTS Order that also includes a non-entrub order.

Notice, for example, that his only terminal is NOT the International Justice Chief but instead his local ethics terminals. Also no mention of the coming to his sense or the A to E steps.

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
I want to thank Tory (Magoo) for helping you get some REFUNDS. Atta girl Tory !

Which, according to your own video, I'm quite sure you will be able to reg from him again... :biggrin:

And welcome Jonathan. I'm quite sure you have already been added to the big list of exes. [And if not it won't take long!] See my sig. :yes:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Technically, it appears this isn't a Declare. It appears to be a PTS Order that also includes a non-entrub order.

Notice, for example, that his only terminal is NOT the International Justice Chief but instead his local ethics terminals. Also no mention of the coming to his sense or the A to E steps.

Don't fall for nonmenclature.
He is a declared SP no matter what the wording.
There are internal reasons why it rolls out this way sometimes....

:eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll:

Purple Rain

Crusader
I wonder how much a "golden rod" declare is worth on E-bay ??

:happydance:

When I was everything-held-from-above as the HES I used to have to distribute reams and reams of the things into the Comm Center from my Dir Comm hat and find somewhere to file them from my HAS hat. You wouldn't believe there were so many people in the world, most of them needing a good ejection or expulsion or something. Pity we never saw any of them in my org. Our public just hid. Lol.

One thing you have to say for the Scientology of today is their outflow line is like a rushing river and their inflow line is like the creek in somebody's backyard in the drought that has seen better days.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mimsey, I walked in to get my refunds and I acted super pissed and not to be fucked with. When they showed it to me, I took it and walked out the door.

:lol:

That's brilliant, Jonathan! They are not supposed to give them out any more because they end up just where yours did.....on the internet, crossposted to WWP, on picket signs etc. This is just too hilarious.

Some people are not show their declares, only their "friends" are, or they are shown but not allowed to touch. There have also been a number of reports of completely fabricated crimes on the declares, now that the accused does not have the evidence of the accusation.

Your EO will be doing some conditions over this one, lol.

Oh, and :welcome2: to the board.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Welcome, Jonnyblade.

Tell us anything you want. News or recent cult footbullets and hilarity are very much appreciated.

TG1