What's new

Welcome Jonathan!

This is actually good to know.

At some point they are going to have to develop some sort of practice standards.

How varied are the schools which train chiropractors and who gives them their certification?

The Anabaptist Jacques

Jacques,

Standardizing chiropractic will never happen. Ever.

The schools vary quite a bit. Some are more spiritual / philosophically based while others are more medical. Some schools teach how to deliver a spinal adjustment, some do not.

Licensure is provided by their state board.

Best,
Jonathan

pollywog

Patron with Honors
PTS Type H. Does H = hemorrhoid? Are you now going to be on scientology's ass for a while? (Say yes.)

TG1

Angelic Poster
Jacques,

Standardizing chiropractic will never happen. Ever.

The schools vary quite a bit. Some are more spiritual / philosophically based while others are more medical. Some schools teach how to deliver a spinal adjustment, some do not.

Licensure is provided by their state board.

Best,
Jonathan

Wow. I had no idea there was so much variation.

TG1

Gib

Crusader
Wow. I had no idea there was so much variation.

TG1

The practice can "standarize" itself, by using "standard tech", which consists of having customers write success stories, and only promote those, PR those. All bad outcomes are because of being "opened minded", and the rest of the PTS bullshit.

:roflmao:

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
As no one's yet commented, I invite all, especially Jonathan, to review the goldenrod as posted in the OP #1.

Note the fourth paragraph, which begins:

START OF QUOTE: "h. Persons who 'have an open mind' but no personal hopes or desires for auditing or knowingness should be ignored as hey really don't have an open mind at all, but lack of ability to decide about things and are seldom found to be very responsible and waste anyone's efforts 'to convince them.'" END QUOTE

Typos are forgivable. Fact: humans err. :yes:

But here? In this 'sacred' text? :ohmy:

Laughable. Unintentionally revelatory, too.

If the document's primary purpose is to scold one individual, it's failed the scrivener and, instead, one hopes, buoyed the resolve of that same individual along with all who read it.

:scnsucks:

JB.

Daisy

Patron with Honors
Welcome.

Any info on SF org would be appreciated. Ratcheff still ED?

Have a couple of relatives on staff.

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
^^ I remember seeing it before.

I thought it would be older than the date that particular video was put on Youtube but a quick search didn't get me a result from before that date. SO I guess it's a recent video.

Moosejewels

Patron Meritorious
Nope. Never heard of him. Just did a Google search and I'll take a look. Anything you'd like me to know?

Jonathan

Nah. He was a chiropractor and kind of a heavyweight around COSMOD and COSMOD Sac back in the day. No real significance to my question.