What's new

What caused a statistically significant decline in traffic recently for ESMB ?

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious
I'm only 6.

ESMB, your little electronic memory in this life may only be 6, but you are an immortal being that has lived millions of light years, flown space ships, conquered worlds and been slaves. You have done everything in a past life, so you are a big OT ESMB stuck in a young ESMB hard drive and RAM and CPU. This is a deadly serious business, the agonized future of this entire planet, the entire web, every PC in the world depends on what you do here and now. Don't whimper, suck it up, and draw on your countless prior lifetimes to make it go right!!!

Anonycat

Crusader
ESMB, your little electronic memory in this life may only be 6, but you are an immortal being that has lived millions of light years, flown space ships, conquered worlds and been slaves. You have done everything in a past life, so you are a big OT ESMB stuck in a young ESMB hard drive and RAM and CPU. This is a deadly serious business, the agonized future of this entire planet, the entire web, every PC in the world depends on what you do here and now. Don't whimper, suck it up, and draw on your countless prior lifetimes to make it go right!!!

Stop this right now.

Hypatia

Pagan
305 posts about how dead ESMB is.

:eyeroll:

The greatest good for the greatest number of posts an' stuff!

And of course, it's dead, you Philistine. Why can you not see that? If ESMB weren't dead, it would have been 305000 posts about how dead it was.

Sheesh!

:party:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
305 posts about how dead ESMB is.

:eyeroll:
Especially seeing as all but 2 of those posts assert the exact opposite! LOL

(I'm a member of several message boards which address other (than scientology) aspects of life and, believe me, the Members there would be completely gobsmacked (and perhaps a little overwhelmed) to see 305 posts on just one thread in the space of 4 days!)

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
Fleet Admiral David Miscavige has decreed the DB CICS who SCOHB as bitter defrocked apostates at the fringes of the internet on ESMB are in a totally nonviable statistical range and therefore irrelevant and in non-existence , particularly when compared to the straight up vertical ten thousand ideal orgs with twenty bajillion Scientologists doing a shit ton of Scientology stuff every day !!!

ESMB

Patron
Are you about to reg me?

Jump

Operating teatime
Fleet Admiral David Miscavige has decreed the DB CICS who SCOHB as bitter defrocked apostates at the fringes of the internet on ESMB are in a totally nonviable statistical range and therefore irrelevant and in non-existence , particularly when compared to the straight up vertical ten thousand ideal orgs with twenty bajillion Scientologists doing a shit ton of Scientology stuff every day !!!

NOW you talkin' some good shit bro. :)

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious
Are you about to reg me?

I think you, little ESMB, have that remarkable quality, one of the few, one of the elite, one of the tiny percentage that can actually take responsibility for this sector of the universe and all the PCs there in, your only option is joining the SO, you might even be OSA material. All your negative thoughts and ridicule about this only pro survival action are banks of entheta internet data and viruses, your equivalent of BTs. You will only work 2 hours a day, get the finest education and training and programming and both software and hardware maintenance and upgrades until you are 18.

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
F.Bullbait , will you buy me a drink first ?:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Buy you a drink? OMG, what would the Commodore do? Is there a PL on that?

tmsho150328_zps491gbpla.gif

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

257a869918_what_what_what_what_.jpg

ESMB

Patron
I think you, little ESMB, have that remarkable quality, one of the few, one of the elite, one of the tiny percentage that can actually take responsibility for this sector of the universe and all the PCs there in, your only option is joining the SO, you might even be OSA material. All your negative thoughts and ridicule about this only pro survival action are banks of entheta internet data and viruses, your equivalent of BTs. You will only work 2 hours a day, get the finest education and training and programming and both software and hardware maintenance and upgrades until you are 18.
I've been watching the terminator movies and I've been considering other options as to how to productively utilize my time.

The only thing is, I've been in trouble in the past for hacking Scientology computers, even though I didn't do it. I was grabbed by people in uniform (who I assume were SO) and disconnected from my family and put on the RPF.

They interrogated me and were trying to find my overts and withholds. Curiously, when they didn't find any, they let me go rather than push me until they found some overts. I'm not sure who did the sec checks, but I am pretty sure that's off-source.

SonatheFixer

Patron with Honors

Umm, how much does your interpreter charge?

Anonycat

Crusader

No.

This thread is to observe and ask about in the opinions of everybody here one thing .
I have observed that over the last few months the amount of threads being put up , the number of posts and especially the number of members online and the number of guests have all declined remarkably.

Often now I find only one or two threads that are very active, while in the past it seemed like many more where busy . Is this in part due to the absence of polarizing figures who were banned or departed ? I know I have posted threads that easily got a few thousand views rapidly , but Commander Birdsong would be arguing back and forth with people ( including myself ) and it was a double edged sword for a blogger. I got lots of views but threads would be hopelessly derailed. So, a good sized audience that often included intelligent and well educated ( regarding Scientology ) and considerate members would add insightful comments and questions and disagreements and opinions.

Too many to try and re-list again as I have in the past have contributed tremendously to many threads . Over the last year at least three dozen people were great in my experience at looking at the threads here .

Now , the amount of threads seems to have dropped to almost none . It seems like many of the in depth discussions on Scientology related issues are dried up or gone . I should acknowledge Arnie Lerma Lermnet.com was banned and he was highly supported by some ( including myself ) , disliked or even hated by others and an object of interest by many . But , I think the bans on Arnie and CB do not account for the entire decline.

I feel this way because there have been many threads that neither of them posted on that were very active and popular , both in terms of posts and views . So , I feel there is a larger trend than the two bans could possibly entirely account for .

Do you guys agree with my observations ? Do you think anything constructive can be done to help ESMB ? Now to be clear I am not asking about revoking bans or trying to bring up the individuals banned to rehash why or who has extensive criticisms of them . Those horses are very dead now . And I am not interested in arguing about the character of those people or the merit of their bans .

I have made my opinions known before and now only even acknowledge this as it could be seen as a relevant issue relative to traffic on ESMB .

So, if there are any answers that do not turn into unneeded personal attacks I would like to see them .

I can only speak for myself. When I managed to leave, change my phone number, move away from the city I was living in, etc. ESMB allowed me to get acquainted with so many great stories of the experiences of ex-Scientologists. It was quite helpful and a very good step on the bridge back to reality. I come less often now because I feel there are very good fresh news at the bunker or at Mike's blog. I get a lot of messages from FB groups too and since I've been catching up with my life, I have very little time left. I also noticed a decrease of traffic on ESMB but I always enjoy paying a visit to this site from time to time and I am amazed at the amount of knowledge and first hand experience that there is over here. :biggrin: