ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

What Happens to People Who Are "Offloaded?"

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Boudicca, Feb 6, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. Kathy (ImOut)

Kathy (ImOut) Gold Meritorious Patron

My daughter wasn't "allowed" on LRH Way - the street that ASHO, AOLA and LA Org are on. Technically, they couldn't say anything since it is a public street - but that was the threat from security. If she were in the car with me and I had to stop at one of the Orgs, I'd have to call security and get clearance for her to wait in the car for me. Usually when I came out of the Org, security was either talking to her or watching the car. After one or two trips, it became easier not to have her with me if I had to stop by one of the orgs.

2. Fancy

Fancy Patron Meritorious

When I was deadfiled I was not allowed in ASHO and they highly pushed me off the street as well and that was when I was insulted by the MAA to make sure I was off their street.

Alas they don't know but now will I went in the last day to leave a gift for my friend and say goodbye.

I have never been back since.

I have never communicated since as well.

So he is safe for he followed their rules.

I had a non verbal comm line with him and dang I still care. But I am because of anon slowly able to leave it in the past and leave the church behind.

The YouTube Videos of DM making excuses for Lisa is the worst.

I now watch the videos and see what they are not saying to the members.

I can now see why I ate it up. It sounds so positive and that is what good people want so they think it is so. I could still fall for the videos and why I look for the unspoken.

Like one billion for TC. Yeah one billion negative adverts.

Barb