ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

What is a right and wrong? Story and Question.

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Mike Laws, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
View Users: View Users
  1. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Thanks Sheila! Wow. That was great. I am not as familiar with most of these people but anybody who bashes Christie Colbran has something wrong with him or her. She is a gem.

2. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

It's Friday night. Beer time! Time to feel someone up and/or get felt up. End of the week. Unpeel yourself from the keyboard.

Egypt is celebrating! It's been a good week for us, too, eh?

How's about I buy the first round?

TG1

3. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

4. Gottabrain

Gottabrain Guest

Yeh it has. I am SO SO HAPPY for Egypt!

And the FBI Investigation into the C of S abuses is awesome.

Cheers, mate! But it's not quite noon here, and it's Saturday. I'll have to toast you with my cappuccino. :)

SYNTHIA my darling - I'm with you, hon. Christie is terrific. But so many lies in all the other stories. I am sure everything written by that ex-independent person is nothing more than vicious gossip with little to no basis in facts.

5. Emma

Emma Con te partirĂ² Administrator

Agreed.

Summary:
    Nobody *won*. Believe what you wanna believe. The putting a stop to the abuses of the CoS will always be the thing one thing everyone has in common. Let's just concentrate on that.

Thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.