What's new

What is OSA really like today?

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
OSA/DM/RC/LDS/cool avatar mick

Mick, Aside from my sheer delight at your sheer delight, and with glowing admiration for your avatar, and I sure hope you don't really call Mao Tse Tung your spiritual leader, I agree with you he (DM) is doing away with the best staff members. It's a trait of the real SP. All the good staff members who would probably be there working for a decent guy, are offloaded, heads on pikes, or quit in disgust. Janis, Terri, Jeff Hawkins, You, just a whole lot of smart, decent people. I would have still been there, in the AO auditing away on Ot 7 setups, sec checks, if it wasn't being done to line someones pockets or further some sinister agenda. The outpoints are so obvious if you are over 19 years old and have been around the corner once or twice. I really appreciate what you do for ex Sea Org, running your group. I can't tell you, really how much that group helped me when I first got out and really needed some feedback for what I was going through. Thank you.
Another trait of the real SP is contained in the PL Out Ethics Indicators. They are waste and extravagance. If you really look at the Ideal Orgs, there is a lot of extravagance masquerading as upstat environment, with a huge amount being spent on secret hideaways for upper management in CST vault locations, most of which are totally blown sites, all over Google Earth. Mansions, private airstrips. The boys like to gamble and drink , too. I am still putting it together, Mick. I got part of it last week. I kept working on why Pat Broeker wasn't ok to be in charge. I had heard he was out-PR as he had a nervous twitch. I recently heard about an alcohol problem he was having at the ranch. I might have had a problem with alcohol too if I had been up there for years with that crotchety old man. Which reminds me, Bartender! a Brown ale down here please! now, where was I. oh please let me mention the Yahoo group XSO if anyone needs a support group, to say hi to old friends, Mick runs a fine discussion, and they really drink a lot in there.
According to Nostradamus, this is supposed to be the last pope, isn't it? also the Mayan calendar ends in 2012, and there are several comets headed this way. What else did you need to know, Mick? Mike

tarbaby

Patron with Honors
xso drinking clique

Which reminds me, Bartender! a Brown ale down here please! now, where was I. oh please let me mention the Yahoo group XSO if anyone needs a support group, to say hi to old friends, Mick runs a fine discussion, and they really drink a lot in there.

My experience there was somewhat less than supportive. And I don't go to bars (which is the constantly reenforced virtual backdrop for the list) or ask drunks and bartenders for support. YYMV.

Dennis

OHTEEATE

Tom Whittle and Freedom

Mick, I posted my stories about Tom last year on XSO, but wanted to summarize, that he is still someone I admire and like, and he taught me that a story is just that until all the facts can be verified as true, then you can go ahead and publish. If you violate this, you can get smashed legally. Tom told me the parts of the story of Vittorio Peak in New Mexico that have never come out. There was lots of gold there, from Spaniard times in the 1600's, mined by Native American slaves in Colorado. It wound up being taken out by the CIA, in trucks, and shipped to vaults in Europe, and was used to fund black ops projects for many years. Lyndon Johnson, who was heavy into the Texas Mafia, got lots of gold, and shortly after his death Lady Byrd bought a whole bunch of radio and TV stations with the loot.
Tom told me about the real story of how OJ Simpson was probably framed for the death of Nicole. He said it was virtually certain OJ did NOT do it. Nicole was a coke dealer, and was about to rat on her supplier, who was very big-time in LA and West Coast distribution. She and Ron were killed by two men, and the one who cut her throat was left handed. OJ is right handed. The shoes, gloves, etc. were planted, from a set-up burgulary. It was just a well planned and carried out misdirection by a drug dealer.
OSA knows a lot of stuff it is not telling for various reasons. I doubt if many or any of them know all the facts about LRH, the Church, or what the hell DM is up to. They do know a lot of behind the scenes stuff they are good at not talking about, except off the record informal corrections of data that is fed into the public for the wrong reasons. My wife thinks the whole 9/11 thing stinks of an op , right from who Osama really is working for, his backround. Hell, there are still people who buy Lee Harvey Oswald was the only shooter of JFK! Fletcher Prouty said JFK was killed because he was about to kill a huge helicopter sale to the US Military by Textron, and it was worth billions, and Johnson was more willing to go ahead with the military industrial complex plans for a big, expensive war in Vietnam, and Kennedy wasn't. So, he died. Come up to PT, and look at this outpoint: Osama cannot be found by the US Govt.? I doubt it. Who is really gaining from all this war? The arms suppliers, that's who. Billions of dollars, just like Vietnam. I think Osama is drinking cold American beer and reading Playboy. All of this is just wild conjecture and not in any way related to truth, justice or the American Way. Mike

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ok.......OSA:

I wasn't in the Sea Org with OSA, but I worked with some top Sea Org people,
over the years, as a volunteer. Most of you have no doubt read my various accounts of it. Here it is, in a nutshell:

I was asked, in the '90's by my auditor to help OSA. (They know which buttons to push for each person--what they'll do and why). Ok, He asked me to go open up a phony Internet account. I did--they were thrilled. Knowing nothing about the net ---I merely trusted him. Once that was done, OSA Int asked me to open more, and soon I was being flown around the country to open up these "anonymous" accounts. Bill wouldn't tell me what they were using them for,
"just saying, "You don't want to get snarled up in depositions, to you? Well, then it's better if you DON'T know as then you can honestly say: "I don't know".

Went ok for awhile until the head of it, Gavino Idda started acting like a *real* mafia person, telling me NEVER to use my real name on the phone,
always to call with a phone card, so nothing could be traced to them, ALWAYS pay with travelers checks, again so no trace, etc.

Bill had scared me to death about the net (I know, it's laughable now---but he had, and one of our good friends had gone insane ---her story is on
www.xenu.net, "Catherine's Story"---so I believed him. After I left I found out from her no, she hadn't gone insane from reading the Net as Bill had said:
She was reverse audited And drugged, once she woke up....after being a deep plant for OSA). Finally I got up enough courage and opened up ARS and LOOKED.

To my great shock: THERE WAS SPAM AFTER SPAM AFTER SPAM.
Suddenly the dots connected and I realized THIS is what they're doing with those accounts I set up: Stopping free speech.
That night they all pounded on me, and really soon after I left Scientology,
forever. I've written it all here: www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm

Lulu_belle said "I read the stuff on ARS and OCMB about OSA OSA OSA everywhere and I roll my eyes. While they think OSA is spying through their windows, it's a lot more likely they are all at a mandatory muster at the HGB before everyone has to white glove the building for the whole night."

Well, I've had all 4 of my tires flattened at once right after I picketed,
I've had them break a number of things on my porch (and everyone who sees what actually has happened, agrees: Yup, it's OSA). They spray painted half of my rear view window (why would anyone else do such a thing?) They have called my work, doing exactly what I said they would. The list goes on, but my point is this: I agree---they are NOT "everywhere" as some think, however when they need to, they do get people to show up and do things.After I thanked Tom Cruise on CNN (for showing the world what an "OT" looks like) they sent a PI to 2 of my friend's homes, to "See if Tory is Slandering TC".
Right. Luckily BOTH were X-Sea Org and said, "What if what she's saying is the truth?" HA!:omg:

I called Jesse soon after I left, as such odd things were happening to me. He said, "Tory--Some paranoia is good, especially for you> YES! If it's weird, it's probably them". He continued:
"We used to call it "Psychological terrorism" and it's designed to drive you nuts".

Anyways, I agree many of the people who work for Scientology, and OSA Have no clue, myself was included. I thought --I truly believed---I was helping Scientology AND Mankind. Now, looking back, I can see how mind
controlled I was. I WAS in the Scio-Truman show, and literally could NOT see the walls.:goodorbad:

So that's my two cents on OSA .....I do hope those "in" break loose!
I also hope Mike R speaks out, for his sake, and many others.

My very best to all :) :thewave:

Tory/Magoo~~
X-Scientologist after 30 years "in"
X-OT 7, X-Grad 4 auditor, X-Staff, X-Volunteer for OSA for 20 years
Declared SP and Expelled (Whoo hoo!) Free at last!:happydance:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I called Jesse soon after I left, as such odd things were happening to me. He said, "Tory--Some paranoia is good, especially for you> YES! If it's weird, it's probably them". He continued:
"We used to call it "Psychological terrorism" and it's designed to drive you nuts".

I usually don't tell many of my 'war stories', because they are usually too bizarre and unconfirmable and sometimes purely insane to be accepted in public; especially a public that, in a certain segment, broadcasts 'OSA Did It! stories to garner attention.

But, I'll say flat out; yes; OSA likes to slash tires. It especially likes to report registration violations on vehicles, in order to get them impounded, so, if you're a target... be careful :)

There are so many small and merely vicious and *petty* things that to list them is immediately 'insane'.

It's called 'gaslighting'.

Would Scientology break windows; kill pets; slash tires; paint graffiti; steal windchimes?

See KSW; they would :)

Someday I'll tell the story of how my old bassist from Germany came to visit and had his own run-in with the 'Church' at the Fox Motel in Ventura....

But, I'd prefer it came after the raids happen and the files are in trustworthy hands, or, you might think I was nuts :)

Zinj

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks, Zinji----It's good to hear some of your stories re this, too.

Thank God for the Net, as it has curtailed their *Crap* seriously---as
well as their dwindling public to use to get things done, too.

Nite for now, and to all: :newhere: and :thankyou: for being here, too.

My best ...

Tory/Magoo~~

Good twin

Floater
not working for osa

I was never on OSA staff, but... over the years I was asked to "help OSA'' on special projects. Mostly consisted of driving by someone's house and writing down the license tag numbers of all the cars in the driveway, or delivering a package that I was not aware of the contents of, or getting copies of documents from courthouses. Pretty boring stuff actually. The funny thing was it was always very exciting, because I never knew what I was doing or why I was doing it. I also worked with the OSA PI's once and they are a pretty scarey group.
Anyway, maybe you have not had any contact with Osa terminals that was questionable, but I know I have been lied to and manipulated by more then one DSA. One of the sent me to make a purchase for a Flag OSA project and promised to send me money. I ended up spending several hundred dollars of my own money and it tooks months to get reimbursed. He had promised me that the funds were being overnighted and I wrote bad checks because he assured me that I would have the funds the next day. When I questioned him on it he just kept reminding me that his job was very important and my money problems were insignificant compared to the urgency of the cycle that I was involved in that I didn't know what it was.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I was never on OSA staff, but... over the years I was asked to "help OSA'' on special projects. Mostly consisted of driving by someone's house and writing down the license tag numbers of all the cars in the driveway, or delivering a package that I was not aware of the contents of, or getting copies of documents from courthouses. Pretty boring stuff actually. The funny thing was it was always very exciting, because I never knew what I was doing or why I was doing it. I also worked with the OSA PI's once and they are a pretty scarey group.
Anyway, maybe you have not had any contact with Osa terminals that was questionable, but I know I have been lied to and manipulated by more then one DSA. One of the sent me to make a purchase for a Flag OSA project and promised to send me money. I ended up spending several hundred dollars of my own money and it tooks months to get reimbursed. He had promised me that the funds were being overnighted and I wrote bad checks because he assured me that I would have the funds the next day. When I questioned him on it he just kept reminding me that his job was very important and my money problems were insignificant compared to the urgency of the cycle that I was involved in that I didn't know what it was.

Nice. And so typical.

Welcome Good Twin!

Are you a Good Twin, or a Bad Twin?

(ref. "The Wizard of Oz")

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Sorry if this one is a bit off topic, but about the future, I so often hear critics say the CofS is sliding toward the abyss. Not so, I sez. You have to know your history. If the Mormons are still around, with the angel maroni and gold tablets giving the word to Joseph Smith, 150 years later, I think the CofS will be around for quite some time to come. If the exec strata continues and does not bolt with the loot, it will go on indefinately, and may even survive a cultural wipeout due to war, famine, or natural disaster. Those CST hideouts are well stocked. Right now they are having a bit of a road bump with the internet. They are bypassing and handling, with third world recruits who don't read the internet. The races that don't read the internet are getting more attention that ever. Observe with dispassion. Speak out when you have an audience. Do what you can. I wasn't doing anything, were you? Mike

Third world people don't have much money so how are they going to go up the Bridge at current prices? When you say third world do you mean India and Africa continents?

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Nice. And so typical.

Welcome Good Twin!

Are you a Good Twin, or a Bad Twin?

(ref. "The Wizard of Oz")

Welcome, Good Twin. Glad you could join us. :happydance:

Alanzo, I'm the evil twin. It's a long standing joke between good twin and myself. :coolwink: Nothing at all to do with the Wizard of Oz.

Good twin

Floater
Whatever

ImOut is proud to be known as the evil twin. Truthfully I'm just jealous. I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. I am not all sweetness and light or airy fairy or whatever you want to call it. I have my own share of misdeeds. Thank you all for being here. After 30+ years "on board" it's wonderful to be able to speak freely.:p

Colleen K. Peltomaa

ImOut is proud to be known as the evil twin. Truthfully I'm just jealous. I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. I am not all sweetness and light or airy fairy or whatever you want to call it. I have my own share of misdeeds. Thank you all for being here. After 30+ years "on board" it's wonderful to be able to speak freely.:p

:congratulations: :congratulations: :runaround: :congratulations: :congratulations:

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron

I'm only the evil twin because you "allow" me to be the evil twin. You bring out the best in me - to aid in my "evilness".:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Good twin

Floater
granting beingness

ImOut, I'll gladly allow you to be whatever you choose to be.:eyeroll: I sincerely look forward to doing shots of tequila with you again. (even if it is on flat land--where we won't be able to guess which house will be next to slide off the hills.):giggle:

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
ImOut, I'll gladly allow you to be whatever you choose to be.:eyeroll: I sincerely look forward to doing shots of tequila with you again. (even if it is on flat land--where we won't be able to guess which house will be next to slide off the hills.):giggle:

I thought we were watching to see if the pool would overflow. Did I forget something with all those shots? :coolwink:

I know you allow me to be whatever I choose - that's why we get along so well. :happydance:

Little Bear Victor

Ah, no hurry with those guys...

Now that we've successfully forgotten all about OSA on this thread, I have the following small note:

I went to check if Heber was still being featured as the "President of the Church of Scientology International." He was. However, the name Leisa Goodman at the bottom of the page in the "newsroom" interested me and I followed the link. Yes, she's still there, with photo and all. Then in the newsroom there were more links, to Heber Jentzsch, Kurt Weiland and Mike Rinder.

Now, for some reason the only person whose photo is working is Leisa Goodman's. Heber's, Kurt's and Mike's don't. Considering the server was recently changed due to Anon attacks, it is interesting that the first page that would be fixed is that one of the only person still there, the lowest post of the four. No hurry in getting the off-post (blanks) back up, is there?

Just when you thought no one was watching...

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Now that we've successfully forgotten all about OSA on this thread, I have the following small note:

I went to check if Heber was still being featured as the "President of the Church of Scientology International." He was. However, the name Leisa Goodman at the bottom of the page in the "newsroom" interested me and I followed the link. Yes, she's still there, with photo and all. Then in the newsroom there were more links, to Heber Jentzsch, Kurt Weiland and Mike Rinder.

Now, for some reason the only person whose photo is working is Leisa Goodman's. Heber's, Kurt's and Mike's don't. Considering the server was recently changed due to Anon attacks, it is interesting that the first page that would be fixed is that one of the only person still there, the lowest post of the four. No hurry in getting the off-post (blanks) back up, is there?

Just when you thought no one was watching...

Interesting.

Does Tommy Davis have a pic?

apple

Patron Meritorious
OSA change in attitude

What I have seen, people that were on regular staff, go to the Guardians office (I guess the OSA ?!) Within 1 or 2 weeks they are totally different. Hard to talk to, secretive, reclusive to their own group, suspicious. These were terrific people befor they went there. I dont know what happened or why there was such a change in such a short time. I know one person who was approached by them to go into government for them I dont know why maybe to gather and plant information. Fortunately they said no and they left.