What's new

What is the reputation of ESMB ?

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I saw one trolling enturb.org yesterday- someone wrote about it in ESMB chat and I found it. It's now in thunderdome which is apparently where trolls go.

I saw a CofS Scn'ist start posting on B'net's Scn debate forum...blah blah read the book, read the book, read the book...pretty much all he says. Whole buncha posts from this guy just this week.

byte301

Crusader
You find a few of them here and there. There are some that hang out on Youtube trolling certain anti-$cilon videos. They are more then likely OSA. I love to mess with em. Yeah, yeah, I know. Don't feed the trolls. :eyeroll:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I bet you're right. the guy on B'net reeks of OSA as did the guy who started the enturb.org thread.

But yeah, I think sometimes the dialogue still isn't a waste of time...other than the satisfaction of acquiring a new chew toy, still, points can be made and brought to the table that others can see. PLUS, sometimes people are sent here and there to handle critics but actually learn something and ultimately leave CofS.

So who knows. You could be planting a seed.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
I love all the scio links right there on the page. "Knowing how to know", I'm sure that gets a lot of people in the door. They'd probably get more hits if they said "brainwash your friends and scam them out of all their money" they'd be honest at least.