What's new

What is up with "Pitbull"/OSA?

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Emma makes some very good points here.

Back on OCMB, far more of a critics board, Pitbull used to annoy me as much as anyone. Then one day I spotted that Pitbull's seemingly inane comment defending some outrageous aspect of Scn in the middle of a derailed thread got a couple dozen people right back on topic furiously attacking and exposing Scn policy as Pitbull's pro Scn persona. The original comment sounded totally sarcastic about Scn to me. So I went back and looked at Pitbull's earlier posts over the course of a year or so. In every case, he had taken a poke at Scn by presenting the most outragous aspects as his opinion. And always when a thread was derailing or fizzling out.

Most OCMB regulars rarely point out any flaws in a Scn'ist's commentary without resorting to ad homs. Most of the derailed threads were derailed by the very people who were decrying the derailment. If only we could keep the trains running on time!

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
While OSA's presence here does pose the necessity for being discreet with certain informations, It's a minor reconciliation.

On the other hand I think it's a great asset, via these OSA contacts... to be three feet behind DM's head...:D Having to duct down a little bit is par for the course, cause he's so short.:moon:

Eh Davey Boy? How's your head?:banghead:

Pitbull

Patron with Honors
Survival of the universe? Did I miss something? I had no idea the universe was in any jeopardy of ceasing to exist!

Well, if you've been following the news and the potential 700 BILLION dollar scheme to bail out big business (inititated about Bush Appointee, Former Goldman Sachs Chairman Paulson) then the world really is going to end as we know it.

This is will be really monumental if they are able to pull of this power grab.

Anonymous and everyone else should get on the ball and protest this. Makes Scientology look like small potatoes in comparison.

One more step closer to central controll and big brother, etc.

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
It wouldn't be any surprise to me if they are able to "pull this off", although I agree it would be monumental. Probably the biggest single event defining this modern age since 9/11, and this is on the same scale, IMO.

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, if you've been following the news and the potential 700 BILLION dollar scheme to bail out big business (inititated about Bush Appointee, Former Goldman Sachs Chairman Paulson) then the world really is going to end as we know it.

Well the world has ended as we knew it so many times now, it's actually become fashionable. That's why we watch the news.:dieslaughing:

Anonymous and everyone else should get on the ball and protest this. Makes Scientology look like small potatoes in comparison.

Actually the Co$ has already determined that they are the only one's that can handle these "International Bankers"... so I think that we should just donate more money to them- I'm talking sell everything!! Think about it, It would take a monumentally savage organization to straighten this all out, and Co$ resume fits the bill.

Then again, maybe you could start something- you're pretty good at it.:D

Tim Skog

Silver Meritorious Patron
I used to be in OSA. I was even in the original GO. But it was the last two years in the Sea Org that finally got to me. I Blew.

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
I used to be in OSA. I was even in the original GO. But it was the last two years in the Sea Org that finally got to me. I Blew.

Quite interesting... So what do osa ops do with the info they lurk for, like here or on other boards?? PM if you'd like.

Feral

Rogue male
There is a saying here in the bush (where we like our beer ice cold BTW). It is; "kill one cat at a time":thumbsup:

Terril park

Sponsor
Emma makes some very good points here.

Back on OCMB, far more of a critics board, Pitbull used to annoy me as much as anyone. Then one day I spotted that Pitbull's seemingly inane comment defending some outrageous aspect of Scn in the middle of a derailed thread got a couple dozen people right back on topic furiously attacking and exposing Scn policy as Pitbull's pro Scn persona. The original comment sounded totally sarcastic about Scn to me. So I went back and looked at Pitbull's earlier posts over the course of a year or so. In every case, he had taken a poke at Scn by presenting the most outragous aspects as his opinion. And always when a thread was derailing or fizzling out. And off people would go. Page after page of intense criticism. If the things Pitbull said had been what Pitbull really thought, Pitbull would have been long gone, a caved in and destroyed mess. But no, the criticism bounces off Pitbull like water off a duck's back.

And yes, as Emma says, if Pitbull is OSA op, he's the worst one they've ever had. He stirs up vehement hatred of Scn. On a Scn critic site.

Looking back on those old posts, I saw them in a totally different light. Funnier than hell. And very revealing of the worst in Scn. A wicked sense of humour - absolutely. Keen perception - without a doubt. OSA Op - nay.

I agree with Kookaburra, Emma, anhd Lulubelle re pitbull. So did
that twisted brilliant genius Null Portal.

The last time OSA PR posted on ARS with real names maybe 9 years ago, they lasted a week before being blown out of the water.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
OSA PR posting on ARS with real names? Which ones do you mean? Rob Judd? (only a drongo volunteer) WonderfulR? Also a 'volunteer' (who ceased posting when he went in for his OT Levels)

Who are you talking about? Nelson the Canadian? The wacky Hawaiian Illegal PC?

Andy Milne? That's much longer ago and long past, and, while Bill Yaude ran at least a half-dozen characters, none of them was 'real name'.

As far as I know, Pitbull is only an OCMB character, till it was banned and showed up here. And, it was the kind of character that has always made OCMB a place I can do without.

Emma and Lulu like Pitbull?? Heh. OK; that's their choice, and, I suspect it's more because part of its 'brief' or 'hat' on OCMB was to ride the anti-Bobist train to continually divisive acrimony into the ever-freakin ground.

I'd suggest that people curious about 'What does Pitbull really want' check out its posts *here*; to ESMB and read them for deliberate third partying, attempted arson and general lowering of the 'tone level'.

Being a troll is not *always* bad, but, Pitbull is *definitely* a troll, and, for my taste, not a particularly amusing one. Is it an OSA Troll? How the hell can anybody know? Until it blows.

My suggestion; ignore into oblivion.

Zinj

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Better yet, who cares?

Either converse with the dude/dudette, or don't. Nobody is forcing anyone to read or respond to Pitbull's posts. I do, because I take him/her at face value. Until I have some reason not to.

Pitbull

Patron with Honors
Emma and Lulu like Pitbull?? Heh. OK; that's their choice, and, I suspect it's more because part of its 'brief' or 'hat' on OCMB was to ride the anti-Bobist train to continually divisive acrimony into the ever-freakin ground.
Zinj

You referring to my persistent disdain of BOB MINTON, the scumbag, turncoat and liar, with his sidekick, the SHE-DEVIL Stacy Brooks?

All I was really asking for was some kind of clear account of what happend, and it was never forthcoming. Certainly not from the "bob" supporters who had benefitted from the Minton largess.

Apparently is wasn't "safe to talk". The church now likely knows everything and everybody
that was in contact with the inappropriately named "Trust".
What a waste of time and effort.

parrot2.gif

Vinaire

Sponsor
You referring to my persistent disdain of BOB MINTON, the scumbag, turncoat and liar, with his sidekick, the SHE-DEVIL Stacy Brooks?

All I was really asking for was some kind of clear account of what happend, and it was never forthcoming. Certainly not from the "bob" supporters who had benefitted from the Minton largess.

Apparently is wasn't "safe to talk". The church now likely knows everything and everybody

So, what is happening in the present time?

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron

I'd suggest that people curious about 'What does Pitbull really want' check out its posts *here*; to ESMB and read them for deliberate third partying, attempted arson and general lowering of the 'tone level'.

Vinaire

Sponsor

So, Pitbull is having fun. What is wrong with that? One knows what one is dealing with.

asagai

Patron Meritorious
If one examines honestly the LRH policies on how to handle critics, how to lie to, cheat, decieve them and destroy them.

Then look at the posts a person makes on a critics forum - well, if it behaves like a Scientologist - it is a Scientologist! :melodramatic:

Some of the phenomena a Scientologist displays in order to carry out command intention is to never defend, always attack, tone scale dramatisation to bring a critic down-tone, generalities to spin in the critics, never giving specific answers so as to leave comm cycles incomplete in order to disperse the critics.

In other words, a scientologist uses black or reverse scientology in order to decieve and destroy critics. This is what LRH taught. This was GO tech inherited by OSA.

It is irrelevant if the person is a rogue out-of-favour Scientologist, a member in good stranding, one doing an amends project, an OSA volunteer or an OSA exec.

It doesn't matter at all. Ron created the mechanisms and policies to cheat to, lie to, deceive and destroy his critics. Scientologists follow his implanted evil purpose. They want people to speculate about "who" is OSA - this speads concern and fear amongst critics, taking them down-tone.

If it behaves like a Scientologist it is a Scientologist! One just has to look honestly at what a scientologist is. This appears to be a hard thing for some exes to do, I expect that is because Ron created a mind controlling slave-cult. :duh:

Another point is Scientologists will try to use "friendship" to gain information that can be used against critics in order to destroy them. This is also LRH/GO/OSA policy. Read Paulette Cooper's story again!

Therefore PMs should be used with care. Don't give personal identifying material away either in PMs or posts unless you don't care about the CofS knowing who you are. Scientologists use ARC in a reverse way on critics in order to betray and destroy them.

Last edited: