ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

What the fuck is going on?

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Pooks, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Perhaps, the only thing sillier than asserting that saying "noted" means that a Scientology ethics gradient is being used is my, futilely, adding one more post to this thread.

2. Adiren

Adiren Patron

Please Mr. Veda, as your fan I hope that you keep posting. Your contributions are very appreciated.
    :begging:

3. Veda

Veda Sponsor

My recommendation to you is to assist Ethercat in any way possible to expedite the revamping of ESMB's poorly functioning search engine to a new, simple to use, search engine with which to explore ESMB's data base. :)

4. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

What do you mean, we lost the patient? Who is the patient? Who are we looking after, caring for?

Additionally, "taking scientology down completely" does NOT mean civil and political rights. Why do you always get so CONCERNED that the abuser is going to be abused? Do you think it's about the people in orgs who don't really do much....you know, the rank and file of class 5 orgs? That is not where I am coming from if I talk about getting justice, stopping abuse. putting people in jail etc. It's those fuckers who STARVE people, use people like SLAVES, prevent people from leaving. gang bang sec check people, swindle people out of all their monetary security, coerce abortions, coerce neglect of dangerous medical conditions, drive people to suicide, threaten people until they are terrified to talk about their experiences etc. I hope the full weight of the law can be brought against them. I do not say that about anyone who commits a crime outside scientology. But with scientology, bring in the biggest guns there are. They will not stop otherwise.

5. Auditor's Toad

Auditor's Toad Clear as Mud

I tend to suspect a most excellent case can be made for one of the grandest Drama Queens in known history as being none other than L Ron Hubbard hisself !

If there is to be a discussion od Drama Queens it seems that would be a fine place to start ( and end ) it.

Oh, and for the record, Tory & I have crossed in the halls many times since the early 70's although we never ran in the same circles and there are many words I could use to describe her - like energetic, focused, honest, & many other words but drama queen is one word that never crossed my mind because it is a description of her that is highly inappropriate.

Makes me cringe to see that posted on this board.

6. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

No Tory is not a Drama Queen. Ron was a failed Drag Queen (Rhodesia), but got high scores as a Drama Queen. But failed at that too in very fundamental ways.
    "Successful Drama Queen", sound like an oxymoron actually, however doing Drama Queen in Drag probably could be successful in certain situations if there was enough Style.

7. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

OK she's not a drag queen, but drama is there and the words are good too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG7I4oniOyA