ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

What Was Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry?

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Alanzo, May 13, 2010.

1. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

2. Mini Me

Mini Me Retiree

3. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

Also let's not forget the contribution of Larry Brennan who made a submission to the inquiry by telephone/satellite which was taken in camera because of its reference to a 'particular group'. We will never know what impact this had.

Everyone involved had a major part to play. Carmel not the least.

Thanks to everyone who played a part.

4. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Actually . . . and someone slap me for defending St Marty . . . a lot of the stuff is still there. Here's a slice from his "Noise" post:

There's other bits and pieces still around, including him calling what was happening in Australia a "kangaroo court" and so on.

Really? DOX PLOX.

Who knows what Sneaky is up to over on WWP, but it does look like he's transferred his self-appointed ESMB OSA-hunter role over to there. That, plus a pile of PR work for the Indie Dependents. Why he should disinter this issue is odd, unless there's something coming up in Aussie. Maybe Jim Logan is over there working with the local Exes trying to get Sydney or Melbourne to do "a Haifa" and they need to rewrite a little bit of history to get various principals on side?? /tinfoil ; )

Then again, it could just be Sneaky being his usual self.

5. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Classy.