What's new

When you die, you’ll die alone and in pain and in the dark.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
And I nominate Axiom142 for Best Screenplay!

HellYeah!

And, additionally, nominated in the category of:

Best Documentary of an ordinary human being, driven to the depths of delusion, self-deception and hatred.....by a cult that sold him enlightenment, self-realization & love.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
St. Hill Trash Talker

....another reason that footage was so extraordinary is that it is a rare species indeed to capture on film. Think BigFoot.

A Scientologist who has learned the lesson. Knows the message. But somehow missed the portion of the checksheet that teaches how to lie about the message.

Presenting, the nearly extinct species Scientologicus Directus. Actually says what he thinks!

Actually better than BigFoot! (BigFootInMouth)

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

HellYeah!

Best Documentary of an ordinary human being, driven to the depths of delusion, self-deception and hatred.....by a cult that sold him enlightenment, self-realization & love.

OH yah. Very well stated Helluva. You know, I knew George once upon a time, not really well but I never considered that he had such evil thoughts.

THIS my dear friend George...this Idea that you really wish that Axiom142 would die, alone and in the dark, is very unbecoming of a supposedly advanced spiritual being. Where the F^&# did that come from? Was that really you? I am sorry George that you have become this way, I don't think it is the reason for which you got into Scientology.

George, what spiritual good does it do to spew such hatred? Would it not have been better to communicate honestly, really listen to ax's concerns, and even if you couldn't say it out loud at least rise to 30 on the tone scale as you know it and postulate, that ax become free of his implant?

Are there evil spirits on the seventh dynamic George or just ones who have lost their true self? I once believed that Scientology was designed to free US ALL. Is axiom142 not one of your fellow humans and through Genesis a fellow spiritual being? At what point on the bridge does one finally acquire true affinity for all living things? Perhaps that OT level will have something to do with Greatness.

Dinner is on me George, we can talk about a Benevolent God, or a Benevolent Monarch, or even the basic goodness of man. Has it all, and I mean all of existence, come down to battling ideas? Is there no Joy within the person themselves without becoming attached to the game of destruction to validate via such action one's Beingness? Or does that in essence only demonstrate what one has become?

And should you attack me too, I will still cover the dinner and tip out of the goodness of my heart.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Hilarious! :D - But Mark can't 'cackle' right.. He misses that reverberating and rasping hollowness in the 'cackle' that George did so well.. That eerie quality that let you have a peek into a frightening mental whirlwind!

Mark looses it and is having a regular bellylaugh! - That's contagious BTW.. He makes me have a bellylaugh too!

:roflmao: :hysterical: :dieslaughing:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Hilarious! :D - But Mark can't 'cackle' right.. He misses that reverberating and rasping hollowness in the 'cackle' that George did so well.. That eerie quality that let you have a peek into a frightening mental whirlwind!

Mark looses it and is having a regular bellylaugh! - That's contagious BTW.. He makes me have a bellylaugh too!

:roflmao: :hysterical: :dieslaughing:
True, Schwimmey, but that's obviously because Mark is nowhere near as hollow as George. :D

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
And I nominate Axiom142 for Best Screenplay!

Why thank you Al!

When such an illustrious 7-star critic as ‘Alanzo – The Destroyer of Worlds’ , sees fit to nominate one for an award, you’d better start writing your acceptance speech. I can see it now:

In the darkened auditorium, there is an expectance hush as the card is drawn from the gold envelope. “And the winner is – Axiom142!”

The spotlight falls on a suitably shocked and amazed man seated at a table. “Who me, there must be some mistake!”, his lips appear to be saying as his words are drowned out by the thunderous and unanimous applause. Reluctantly, he rises to his feet and makes his way to the stage and accepts the statuette.

He carefully places it on the podium in front of him, flicks his unruly shock of blonde hair from his face and pauses to gather his thoughts. “Thank-, thank you”, he begins hesitantly. “Thank you all so very much. It is an honour and a privilege, to accept this award.” He looks down suddenly, desperately trying to control his quivering top lip. The camera zooms in and tears are clearly visible on his cheeks. Breathing deeply, he regains his self-control and continues. The sadness in his voice is very obvious.

“I’m sorry, but I cannot help but think of someone who isn’t here to see me receive this award. Someone who has inspired me with his courage and tenacity and most of all with his unfailing good humour and wit. Someone who was so tragically taken from us so very recently.” He shakes his head and says, mournfully “who could guess that pet armadillos could be so dangerous…"

Ax

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron

HellYeah!

Thanks HH!

Yes, reality TV at it's most authentic, unfortunately.

Ax

LOL!!!

Why thank you Al!

When such an illustrious 7-star critic as ‘Alanzo – The Destroyer of Worlds’ , sees fit to nominate one for an award, you’d better start writing your acceptance speech. I can see it now:

In the darkened auditorium, there is an expectance hush as the card is drawn from the gold envelope. “And the winner is – Axiom142!”

The spotlight falls on a suitably shocked and amazed man seated at a table. “Who me, there must be some mistake!”, his lips appear to be saying as his words are drowned out by the thunderous and unanimous applause. Reluctantly, he rises to his feet and makes his way to the stage and accepts the statuette.

He carefully places it on the podium in front of him, flicks his unruly shock of blonde hair from his face and pauses to gather his thoughts. “Thank-, thank you”, he begins hesitantly. “Thank you all so very much. It is an honour and a privilege, to accept this award.” He looks down suddenly, desperately trying to control his quivering top lip. The camera zooms in and tears are clearly visible on his cheeks. Breathing deeply, he regains his self-control and continues. The sadness in his voice is very obvious.

“I’m sorry, but I cannot help but think of someone who isn’t here to see me receive this award. Someone who has inspired me with his courage and tenacity and most of all with his unfailing good humour and wit. Someone who was so tragically taken from us so very recently.” He shakes his head and says, mournfully “who could guess that pet armadillos could be so dangerous…"

Ax

Harrr de Harr Harr!!! I just love you Axie! :D

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Axie, Sweetheart, someone showed me that vid, it's cute and Mark's a fun character actor to watch, but I want you to know that YOU will always be a STAR to me! And MY HERO!

Much Love, Sweetness :)

Harrr de Harr Harr!!! I just love you Axie! :D

Thank you for you kind words S&L.

But I’m sorry to have to disillusion you - I’m definitely not a hero. You obviously haven’t met me! Actually, George is really a very sane, rational and calm person. But just a couple of minutes in my presence was enough to drive him to the edge of insanity. :screwy: After I left Oz, it took Carmel, Emma, Feral, Panda and the others several weeks to recover. I seem to have an innate ability to drive people round the bend. Do you think Tansy went to Australia just to marry Emma? :no:

No! It was to get away from me!

But don’t worry, you are safe enough when you are on the other side of an internet. :)

Ax

dixi88

Patron
Thank you to Axiom 142 for this post. :thumbsup: I have known George for years, and recently googled him to see if he was still active in Scientology after all the information circulating regarding upper management. That's how I stumbled across your video! I always looked up to George as he is not only OT VIII, but a very highly trained auditor and CS. When I met him he was the KOT at Toronto org, and ever since he has been a very dedicated Scn , made it to OT VIII from FSM'ing, and auditing PC's in the field, plus was a Misson Holder in Halifax. Didn't know he was in the SO.

Since mentally leaving Scn, I have been doing loads of research into other enlightening messengers. I attracted the George video, while listening to Dr David Hawkins in the Power vs Force audiobook. He goes into the tone scale, which plotted George to a T. Since leaving Scn, I have had many COG's proving that the OT levels we were searching for are available in many forms for free. Power vs Force and the highest levels of enlightenment, by Dr David Hawkins, can be downloaded for free.

Anyway, take what works, but thats my two cents worth.
Thanks!!

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Thank you to Axiom 142 for this post. :thumbsup: I have known George for years, and recently googled him to see if he was still active in Scientology after all the information circulating regarding upper management. That's how I stumbled across your video! I always looked up to George as he is not only OT VIII, but a very highly trained auditor and CS. When I met him he was the KOT at Toronto org, and ever since he has been a very dedicated Scn , made it to OT VIII from FSM'ing, and auditing PC's in the field, plus was a Misson Holder in Halifax. Didn't know he was in the SO.

Since mentally leaving Scn, I have been doing loads of research into other enlightening messengers. I attracted the George video, while listening to Dr David Hawkins in the Power vs Force audiobook. He goes into the tone scale, which plotted George to a T. Since leaving Scn, I have had many COG's proving that the OT levels we were searching for are available in many forms for free. Power vs Force and the highest levels of enlightenment, by Dr David Hawkins, can be downloaded for free.

Thanks!!
Can you post the download link please? Smilla.
________
silver surfer reviews

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Bump of Axiom's Video:

OT VIII, Trained Auditor, Sea Org Member and dedicated Church of Scientologist!

Scientology doesn't get any more "ethical" than George!

http://vimeo.com/6358888

Congratulations again to Axiom142 for capturing this unvarnished and full-bloomed display of the Scientology Personality.

Last edited:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
But, Marty Rathbun is 'putting ethics in' on David Miscavige....

Doesn't that make *him* the most ethical person on the planet?

Zinj

altruistichedonist

Patron with Honors

Thanks!!

As have I.

Please enlighten some as to where Dr. David Hawkins' book or audiobook is available for free. I've got his books but they remain in my library. So many good OT books have left my library and flown the coup. Guess they were attracted away.

When was George KOT in T.O. ?

Oops. thanks. Hey anyone want to disappear for a while ? Try the Conscious Media Network.
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com

But y'all come back now, ya hear !

Dixi88. The 2008 video lecture series by David Hawkins. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

Last edited:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
The problem with 'scales' and 'graphs' and any such things is that, to attempt to rape the awesome into the mundane will inevitably lead to horror.

Just my take on it. There *is* no simple way.

Zinj

dixi88

Patron
As have I.

Please enlighten some as to where Dr. David Hawkins' book or audiobook is available for free. I've got his books but they remain in my library. So many good OT books have left my library and flown the coup. Guess they were attracted away.

When was George KOT in T.O. ?

Oops. thanks. Hey anyone want to disappear for a while ? Try the Conscious Media Network.
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com

But y'all come back now, ya hear !

Dixi88. The 2008 video lecture series by David Hawkins. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

Thanks for the link-- Altruistichedonist!
George was the KOT Tor in 1975, not sure when he left, but was FSM'ing!
for many years after staff.
Isohunt has many downloadable information. I got The Course in Miracles there.

Can I just take this opportunity to shamelessly pimp my new 'George based' video whilst we're in a thread dedicated to him?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyUAVz414_M

For best quality, link through to the video and click on the HD button when available (the video is a little smal in this post!). Video is still processing as I write, so it may take a while for the HD button to appear.