What's new

Where is

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Where is the scn list of completions????
Urgent matter.....

Here ya go - 2016 List of Completions?

(blank)

Now - get the list of who "Moved Up in Status" and you will see the 3000 members who are still keeping Scientology afloat.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Not to say it the wrong way, but, WTF did anybody complete in/with/ or by scientology ?
<>
I remember being @ AOLA when some gal "attested" to " perfection as a being on all 8 dynamics ". I had to run outside as she was giving her "win" to keep from bursting out laughing out loud !
<><>
I remember Betty Filiski being the first to attest to completion of OT 7. There will always be controversy over whether at that, time, whether or not she had the cancer that killed her pretty quickly.
<><><>
What all did Lisa McPherson " attest" to ?
<><><><>
Then, of course, there is that pesky question of where oh where is a "clear" ?
<><><><><>
And why no demonstrated "OT abilities" beyond finding a parking place ?
<><><><><><>

phenomanon

Canyon
Not to say it the wrong way, but, WTF did anybody complete in/with/ or by scientology ?
<>
I remember being @ AOLA when some gal "attested" to " perfection as a being on all 8 dynamics ". I had to run outside as she was giving her "win" to keep from bursting out laughing out loud !
<><>
I remember Betty Filiski being the first to attest to completion of OT 7. There will always be controversy over whether at that, time, whether or not she had the cancer that killed her pretty quickly.
<><><>
What all did Lisa McPherson " attest" to ?
<><><><>
Then, of course, there is that pesky question of where oh where is a "clear" ?
<><><><><>
And why no demonstrated "OT abilities" beyond finding a parking place ?
<><><><><><>

I just didn't want to get tangled up with a scn'ist in a business transaction. The Completions List was invaluable to me. Thanks to all who sent it. and Thanks to ESMB.