ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Who is the one spamming about the Steve Hall thing?

Discussion in 'MartyWorld' started by loose cannon, Oct 30, 2012.

1. loose cannon

loose cannon Patron with Honors

Hi. 7 hours ago I got the following unrequested e-mail.

Header:
    Others were apparently in a carbon copy.

Content:
    Is it normal that an ethics officer wants to stay anonymous?

2. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Not a clue man :shrug: but Mr.Hall has been spewing of late, no surprises that some fzn'r has gotten pissed, some of it has been pretty malicious from what I've seen.
    You on any Indie mailing lists? Could it be cult trying to stir up shit?

I've no idea but I think I'm stocking up on :drama:

:yes:

3. loose cannon

No.

And no bulk e-mails are welcome except those from my personal friends.

4. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Hm, I see, then your best bet is if it keeps up, report it as spam and have them(the sender) blocked if it bugs ya :)

Oh, and load up on popcorn too, or maybe just butter and beer, I'll share mine :drama: There could be quite a show on the horizon! :p

5. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Well, since the cult is almost down to just Wee Davey and Top Gun, I guess for entertainment sciloon-style we'll have to settle for a FZ-Indie smackdown.:drama:

KSW Wars, anyone?:biggrin:

6. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

:hysterical: Scooter! Pretty much what I wuz figuring too, be like de World Wresting Freezonez :beer:

7. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Looks to me like an OSA op fishing for data.

Paul

8. Bill

Bill Gold Meritorious Patron

I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised if OSA was behind both the "Steve Hall" posting and the "fzethics" response. It's exactly what the CoS wants and exactly the opposite of the best interests of all "outside Scientologists".

Bill

9. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

"Steve Hall is a merchant of chaos" . . . .

:hysterical:

What sort of doofus thinks with this shit????? :duh:

What sort of people respond to THAT button? :confused2:

Lord, I am so happy to be far out of THAT reality. :happydance:

10. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

If you are a member of a Yahoo FZ group like Terril's or IFAP's, then the email address you post from is not too hard to figure out from what is displayed.

Paul

11. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

OMG almost as much fun as listening to historians debate whether the Iliad was written by Homer or some other Greek with the same name.

12. loose cannon

Not those two any more, but I'm a member of several of those, event though I'm inactive there, that's true.

13. Jquepublic

Jquepublic Silver Meritorious Patron

Oh, lord.

I think everyone needs to go outside and play with a puppy for an hour. They're all way too serious.

14. Claire Swazey

Claire Swazey Spokeshole, fence sitter

Could be OSA.

15. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

Well, Sea Org members and OSA staff don't have puppies, and they surely NEVER go out to play with them (or to chase butteflies). And, most definitely, they are WAY TOO SERIOUS - because the are salvaging Mankind and reversing the dwindling spiral in this sector of the galaxy. :duh:

THAT is a deadly serious activity and if we don't make it out of the trap THIS TIME, we may NEVER get another chance (ref: KSW #1). :ohmy:

16. Jquepublic

Jquepublic Silver Meritorious Patron

Yeah...well leaving the sea org really SHOULD mean LEAVING the SEA ORG, but that's just my opinion and I've been told in no uncertain terms that it's worthless. :p

But for those who are the slightest bit intriqued by the puppy idea - just go to a park and sit for a few minutes. Someone is bound to come along with a friendly pooch.

17. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

Guillaume and Vanella used to have some obnoxious rat hound called Osvaldo when they were at FOLO EU...

18. Claire Swazey

Claire Swazey Spokeshole, fence sitter

I got one of the spammy emails too. I wrote the guy back and told him I thought he was OSA.

I erred, though, and I wanted to apologize to one and all. I forgot to call him a fucktard.

19. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

I know . . . . . :biggrin:

I made a generality to make a point. :confused2:

Debbie Cook also had a dog when she was Captain FSO. The really senior of the senior executives could and would have special priveleges that the rest of the Sea Org members did not enjoy (maids, special food, pets, etc.).

But, for ther majority of Sea Org members, no, they did NOT have any pet, much less the free time to go outside and play with it. :no:

20. Auditor's Toad

Auditor's Toad Clear as Mud

Marty added another minion to his pissing contest with the dwarf.

The dwarf sent out a paddle boat to quell Marty.

Marty has got a minions to send e mails.

Fierce marshmellow throwing battles, huh ?

This all smells so bad after we KNOW what the dwarf regularly does to people & what marty did - with glee - for a couple of decades.

Who buys into this garden variety crap as anything but a little lovers spat ?