What's new

Why do Scientologists feel the need to write up their 2D's needs?

Purple Rain

Crusader
He is! That's why we've been buddies for decades.

Lol! I can't believe you're the left-wing friend! My ex was libertarian, but it was hard to tell the difference from Conservative half the time. If the Republicans had been more true to small government and less religiously influenced he would probably have supported them. And I was practically a raging communist with my subversive Australian dogma. It made for a lot of eyerolling "Oh here we go again" conversations.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Lol! I can't believe you're the left-wing friend! My ex was libertarian, but it was hard to tell the difference from Conservative half the time. If the Republicans had been more true to small government and less religiously influenced he would probably have supported them. And I was practically a raging communist with my subversive Australian dogma. It made for a lot of eyerolling "Oh here we go again" conversations.

I'm mostly libertarian. My philosophy is you can do as you please as long as you are not harming others or demanding that I subsidize your activities. I'm a big fan of smaller government and having the private sector handle more or what we have government bureaucracies do. I have little interest in having a government bureaucracy impose morality, but even less interest in having a government bureaucracy subsidize people's immorality (e.g., if you're on the dole because you're too stoned to hold a job, then you can get a job or die)

ADDING: re: "do as you please as long as you are not harming others", I define "harming others" narrowly. If you assault somebody or rob/burn his store, that's harm. Refusing to bake a wedding cake (or otherwise decline to do business with somebody, for whatever reason) is not something I regard as "harm".

Purple Rain

Crusader
I'm mostly libertarian. My philosophy is you can do as you please as long as you are not harming others or demanding that I subsidize your activities. I'm a big fan of smaller government and having the private sector handle more or what we have government bureaucracies do. I have little interest in having a government bureaucracy impose morality, but even less interest in having a government bureaucracy subsidize people's immorality (e.g., if you're on the dole because you're too stoned to hold a job, then you can get a job or die)

It's not very sunshiney, though, is it? It's not very unicorns and rainbows.

Edit: It sounds like you'd do a better job finding my ex a woman than you would finding me a man!

[video=youtube;bgMNH5kcaSs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgMNH5kcaSs[/video]

Except I'm pretty sure he's taken care of that himself!

Edit to the edit: He could give Tom Cruise a few tips! Lol!

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
It's not very sunshiney, though, is it? It's not very unicorns and rainbows.

I'm not a "unicorns and rainbows" kinda guy. I'm the guy who has the job of making sure my family always has food on the table, a roof overhead, is safe from bad things, and that my kids grow up to be self-sufficient and happy.

By whatever means necessary.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Edit: It sounds like you'd do a better job finding my ex a woman than you would finding me a man!

Except I'm pretty sure he's taken care of that himself!

Edit to the edit: He could give Tom Cruise a few tips! Lol!

No, I don't think any of my friends would be a man you would want. Not exciting enough, maybe. Although one of them might be the man you need. Not all that handsome, maybe getting a pot belly, but willing to stick around through the bad times as well as the good times.

The problem with the charming, exciting asshole, is that he has so many women wanting him that it's hard for him to stick with just one.

Purple Rain

Crusader
No, I don't think any of my friends would be a man you would want. Not exciting enough, maybe. Although one of them might be the man you need. Not all that handsome, maybe getting a pot belly, but willing to stick around through the bad times as well as the good times.

The problem with the charming, exciting asshole, is that he has so many women wanting him that it's hard to stick with just one.

I actually haven't ever been out with a "handsome" man. The closest to "handsome" was the guy who lost his leg in a motorbike accident. And I have lived with pot bellies also. I'm no Mata bloody Hari myself to worry about that sort of stuff in others. My ex is actually not a womaniser, although he can be a hard man and harsh at times. As far as what I need, I don't know. I probably need to not inflict myself on anyone else! My sister always said I need a man who won't let me walk all over him - but that kind of went too far the other way last time. What I need is just to grow up, really.

Edit: And also, I don't know what you think I expect from a person. What I got was wake up, have a cigarette, turn on television, coffee etc., get ready for work, come home, eat, play video games or watch television all night, or a combination thereof, or maybe a movie. Sleep. Rinse and repeat. Sometimes go shopping. Work in garden. Mow lawn. Maybe go for a walk. Chores. And that would have been fine by me for the rest of my life. I would have lived in a caravan, under a bridge, in a ditch, anywhere. For a long time the two of us squeezed into a cheap, tiny long stay hotel room. We walked everywhere - caught buses etc. It was often fun, but never exciting. The only excitement was arguing and making up. Sometimes I guess it would be exciting to paint the fireplace or something - planting the first okras in the vegetable garden - the first time we lit a fire in the bbq out in the backyard and toasted marshmallows. But they were very simple meat and potato kinds of things.

I used to sing this song all the time as we sat at bus stops or walked down the road. I was proud to be a king of the road!

[video=youtube;WrhAC0dFis0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrhAC0dFis0[/video]

And this one:

[video=youtube;SK99y22uLv8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK99y22uLv8[/video]

Lol!

Last edited:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Folks, while waiting for some news from Black Rob ..... if you really are a big being then it is time to donate now:

DONATE! To help Kyera B Keenne record her music.

1114448_1399849220.6953.jpg

http://www.gofundme.com/kyera

Yeah folks, this is what you get, when you are a really big being.... and when I say big being then I don´t talk about your peter, I am talking about YOU.

Ah, and yes, here are some additional infos from Mike Rinder. She is not a nobody, she is something special:

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thursday-funnies-friday-thanksgiving-edition/#comment-69558
Mike Rinder said:
Update on Kyera FWIW.

I have had some people who know her send me some additional information. She is apparently an attractive, talented woman who was at one point a “pro writer” at Gold. I don’t know what she was writing, but judging from her FB posting, she sat alongside Dan Sherman a bit too long.

She was also formerly Tom Cruise’s “Executive Assistant.” Sometime around 2008/2009. No idea what happened there either, but a LOT of people sailed into and out of the Tom Cruise orbit, not unlike the David Miscavige orbit.

JustSheila

Crusader
Yeah, you hit the nail on the head. What women with high expectations fail to realize, is that the "man of her dreams" will ALSO be the man of MANY other women's dreams, and then it comes down to what does SHE have to offer which makes her stand out from all her competitors for such a guy?

What will often happen is she may get his attention for an evening, a week, or even a month, and then be heartbroken when some other woman comes along who better approaches HIS ideal. She will see him as "Mr. Right", while he sees her as "Miss Good Enough for Tonight".

Shhhh! Enthetan, don't give away the advantages of women who don't go asking the 50 questions at speed-dating! We don't want the women with long lists to figure it out!

I never conduct the "2D" interview at social man-meets-woman get togethers. I joke, I laugh, I enjoy myself and end up with plenty of dates from there while the women with their long lists who analyze their way through when they should be chatting end up alone and empty-handed. Too easy. :coolwink:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Shhhh! Enthetan, don't give away the advantages of women who don't go asking the 50 questions at speed-dating! We don't want the women with long lists to figure it out!

I never conduct the "2D" interview at social man-meets-woman get togethers. I joke, I laugh, I enjoy myself and end up with plenty of dates from there while the women with their long lists who analyze their way through when they should be chatting end up alone and empty-handed. Too easy. :coolwink:

You understand the secret. Just be approachable and be enjoyable company, and you will have all the guys you want. Then just select the one who is the most enjoyable company.

Terril park

Sponsor
You understand the secret. Just be approachable and be enjoyable company, and you will have all the guys you want. Then just select the one who is the most enjoyable company.

Works for cars also. Own or have one which guys consider
would be owned by someone who is fun.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Any girl who has one of these is automatically in the "fun" column:

stryker_mgs.jpg

Plus nobody argues with you over parking spaces at the mall.

But this car is only for OT´s because you can empty every occupied parking space in a very short time.... thats called OT-phenomena