What's new

Why Has Mike Rinder Never Revealed A Crime?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Look, all we have here is your assertion that Bill Franks was going to do that- Docs?

I have no need to ask Karen and Jeffrey about your claim. There is an interview between Jeffrey and Bill but that doesn't support your claim that they manipulated him. it does support they got an interview and you didn't.

Yeah, Bill Franks died, he also came on ESMB for a short bit but what does that have to do with a website you say he reached out to you for? You just want controversy and you appeal to a crowd to get them frenzied up to go after Frankenstein with pitch forks.

Present some evidence that they stole him away from you or that he ever asked you to do a website.
I never said they manipulated him.

I said they took the project over and now there is no website on Bill Franks, and his history and experience. And nothing about the murders he said he saw.

Nothing.

freethinker

Sponsor

I said they took the project over and now there is no website on Bill Franks, and his history and experience. And nothing about the murders he said he saw.

Nothing.
Well, we don't know what happened to jeffrey Epstein either and will likely get some sacrificial goat who gets fired and that will be the end of it.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Well, we don't know what happened to jeffrey Epstein either and will likely get some sacrificial goat who gets fired and that will be the end of it.
So now you are equating Jeffrey Epstein's murderers with Karen and Jeffrey?

Dude. That's dark.

freethinker

Sponsor
So now you are equating Jeffrey Epstein's murderers with Karen and Jeffrey?

Dude. That's dark.
Only in your mind. This is the exact appeal to consensus I was talking about. You now want a few people in the crowd to be appalled at what I wrote and thus make me the target.

This is how you operate, you appeal to the crowd to favor your position which is often a perversion of the intention.

Jeffrey Epstein is a scumbag. Jeffrey Augustine, as far as I know, is a journalist and critic of Scientology. The analogy wasn't about personality it was about situational similarity.

How you can draw a connection between Epstein and Augustine in the manner you did is really quite absurd.

I do note that you think Epstein was murdered but you don't have evidence of that either.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Only in your mind. This is the exact appeal to consensus I was talking about. You now want a few people in the crowd to be appalled at what I wrote and thus make me the target.

This is how you operate, you appeal to the crowd to favor your position which is often a perversion of the intention.

Jeffrey Epstein is a scumbag. Jeffrey Augustine, as far as I know, is a journalist and critic of Scientology. The analogy wasn't about personality it was about situational similarity.

How you can draw a connection between Epstein and Augustine in the manner you did is really quite absurd.

I do note that you think Epstein was murdered but you don't have evidence of that either.
You've said that I claimed Jeffrey and Karen manipulated Bill Franks.

I did not.

You've claimed that there was a situational similarity between Bill Franks and Jeffrey Epstein.

I didn't do that.

You did.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
If Scientology is a "criminal organization", and OSA is the most criminal part of Scientology, and Mike Rinder ran OSA for 22 years for David Miscavige, why - in the 12 years since he's been out - has he never revealed a crime?
So, Mike Rinder and Leah Remini have been working very hard to expose the very real abuses of the Church of Scientology while being viciously attacked by the church (and you, of course). I have nothing but admiration for this, it must be very tough.

But this thread raises another question: Hey, Alanzo, what have you done to expose the very real abuses of the Church of Scientology? Hmmm?

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
Yes.

On both/all counts.

Remember Bill Franks, the former ED of the Church of Scientology International during the time LRH was on the lam from the law? He said he knew of people murdered by Scientology. He reached out to me to do a website for him.

Jeffrey and Karen stopped that and took it over instead.

Now - no website and Bill Franks is dead.

I havent been around that long. Like many other never ins, I wasn't aware of the abuses until I read Leah Reminis book.

Who ordered the murders?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Nothing.
Why don't you ask straight:

Jeffrey and Karen,
  • Do you have a project regarding Bill Frank's wish to come public about important events that he knew and that he wanted me at first to take over such task???
  • Did Bill ask you to do this?
  • Did he share those info with you he wanted to be released???

Now, don't be surprised in the event Karen ignores you...hopefuly you will have a clue why!

However I turned the insinuations in straight questions so she can reply to my post if she wishes ( or Jeffrey)...or not!

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
So, Mike Rinder and Leah Remini have been working very hard to expose the very real abuses of the Church of Scientology while being viciously attacked by the church (and you, of course). I have nothing but admiration for this, it must be very tough.

But this thread raises another question: Hey, Alanzo, what have you done to expose the very real abuses of the Church of Scientology? Hmmm?
The same could be asked of you, Bill.

If Scientology is a "criminal organization", and OSA is the most criminal part of Scientology, and Mike Rinder ran OSA for 22 years for David Miscavige, why - in the 12 years since he's been out - has he never revealed a crime?

You never answered which hypothesis (answer, explanation) you think is most probable to this question.

Which one?

Did I miss one?

Please state it.

freethinker

Sponsor
You've said that I claimed Jeffrey and Karen manipulated Bill Franks.

I did not.

You've claimed that there was a situational similarity between Bill Franks and Jeffrey Epstein.

I didn't do that.

You did.
Wow, get your story straight. I claimed no similarity between Bill Franks and Jeffrey Epstein. the similarity is in the lack of evidence ONLY.

We have no evidence of Bill Franks assertions of murders or why he chose to do an interview with Karen and Jeffrey over you or that he ever agreed to do a website with you.

In the same manner, we have no evidence of what happened with jeffrey Epstein and how he died. We don't know whether it was suicide or murder because we don't have the evidence.

You instead want to go down some dark concept that was never what I was talking about.

This is you, you want the nefarious, the intrigue, the crowd oohs and aahs at the appalling scenario you present which is disconnected with the facts.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
The same could be asked of you, Bill.

You never answered which hypothesis (answer, explanation) you think is most probable to this question.

Which one?

Did I miss one?

Please state it.
Alanzo: What have you done to expose the very real abuses of the Church of Scientology?

It's a simple question. Why won't you answer it? Why the dodge and tap dance? Why the attempted change of subject?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Wow, get your story straight. I claimed no similarity between Bill Franks and Jeffrey Epstein. the similarity is in the lack of evidence ONLY.

We have no evidence of Bill Franks assertions of murders or why he chose to do an interview with Karen and Jeffrey over you or that he ever agreed to do a website with you.

In the same manner, we have no evidence of what happened with jeffrey Epstein and how he died. We don't know whether it was suicide or murder because we don't have the evidence.

You instead want to go down some dark concept that was never what I was talking about.

This is you, you want the nefarious, the intrigue, the crowd oohs and aahs at the appalling scenario you present which is disconnected with the facts.
Fair enough.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Jeffrey and Karen,
  • Do you have a project regarding Bill Frank's wish to come public about important events that he knew and that he wanted me at first to take over such task???

Now, don't be surprised in the even Karen ignores you...hopefuly you will have a clue why!

However I turned the insinuations in straight questions so she can reply to my post if she wishes ( or Jeffrey)...or not!
Lotus ~~

When one has knowledge of a homicide the correct thing to do is to report it to police.
Not to ask Alanzo to build a website.
Did anyone report to law enforcement the information on the murder ?
++++++++++++++++++
Jeffrey and I spent extensive time with Bill Franks in the last 2 years of his life. in the last weeks he was on the phone every other day.
Bill Franks and I go back a long ways together.
Fellow Apollo crew.
That in itself is a special *brotherhood*

He never once mentioned Alanzo or this murder.
Jeffrey did 3 podcasts where Bill was free to say what he wanted.
He never mentioned a *murder.*
We were close and regular phone calls especially in the last weeks
Bill.Franks.Jeff.Karen.jpg

and with Jefferson Hawkins
Bill.Jeff.Karen.Jeff.jpg

You Tube : https://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/SurvivingScientology/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/KarendlaCariere

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Lotus ~~

When one has knowledge of a homicide the correct thing to do is to report it to police.
Not to ask Alanzo to build a website.
Did anyone report to law enforcement the information on the murder ?
++++++++++++++++++
Jeffrey and I spent extensive time with Bill Franks in the last 2 years of his life.
He never once mentioned Alanzo or this murder.
Jeffrey did 3 podcasts where Bill was free to say what he wanted.
He never mentioned a *murder.*
We were close and regular phone calls especially in the last weeks
Bill.Franks.Jeff.Karen.jpg

and with Jefferson Hawkins
Bill.Jeff.Karen.Jeff.jpg

You Tube : https://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/SurvivingScientology/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/KarendlaCariere
You might be telling the truth.

And you might be lying.

Thomas Smith recorded a podcast with Bill Franks where he very definitely mentioned a murder - committed by the Church.

I can't find the podcast any more. Did you have anything to do with that?

It is discussed here on WWP

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/th...high-level-scientology-defector.103059/page-2

You lie a lot, Karen.

We'll be getting into that on future ESMB posts.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Much thanks Karen! ;)
That is quite a clear answer to those questions.

I appreciate since I know you don't usually reply to such demands!
It seems to me you were hugging Frank and he didn't appear coerced to remain silent.

Thanks for the nice pics!

May he RIP

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
You might be telling the truth.

And you might be lying.

You lie a lot, Karen.

We'll be getting into that on future ESMB posts.
I think it's about time you get your shit somewhere else...

We have no interest in your grudge matches
and don't expect you will hold a com ev here with your great evidences

" you might be telling the truth or you might be lying"
Alanzo
general attorney prosecuting

Get lost on your dirty blog linking to Scientology critics destroying sites attacking viciously all critics
Poor soul
( don't forget to attack me . I am a chronic masturbator..and I love it...)

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Jeffrey and Karen,

Now, don't be surprised in the even Karen ignores you...hopefuly you will have a clue why!

I think Alanzo has already proven that Jeffrey/Karen conspired & colluded with the Putin to sabotage Alanzo's bid to be elected as president of the Internet.

There is no other conceivable reason why Bill Franks would not have confessed to having conspired to cover up murders. I mean, Alanzo proved that Franks made a tone 40 decision to give the video confession to HIM alone. And once someone makes a postulate, they can't just undo it. I mean, get real--people can't just change their mind!

Alanzo is really on to something this time! It's not like the other conspiracy tinfoil crusades all the earlier times, like when he attacked Emma and accused her of all kinds of ugly lies. No, this time he's got the goods, give him a chance because by the simple law of averages he's statistically due to eventually tell the truth one of these times.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I sincerely wish Emma discard you without sorrow BEFORE you get nasty to her ....
As a grateful complimentary present for her kindness.

Destroyers of worlds
:panic:

If you don't want lies. and tactics don't play in those people backyard...do you expect you will encounter angels??? Or may be you will catch all the critics OSA team and prosecute them for cover ups...