What's new

Why it is important to STRIP !

Minuet #1 in G

Patron with Honors
On the subject of watching what you think or postulate cause you are going to get what you think. Well this is something that bothered me in scientology, cause how could you possible control your thinking to that degree. So something bad happened in your vicinity or area of control and it was down to your postulates . So you did all you could to improve the quality of your thought, mostly through ethics and conditions and then through auditing, OT levels, FPRDs etc . But still stuff continued to happen that you didnt want and your thoughts were still not within your control.
Suppose you can say that it is all random and shit just happens, so live with it. HTFU lol, sorry dont mean that but what is the solution?

If there is something to the quality of one's thought and attitude which has an impact on what happens around one, and I believe that there is, then what I did in many years of scientology did not improve this, except for short bursts which did not last long. So we continually failed and didnt have the knowhow to change it, making the failure a personal thing, considering the infallibility of the "tech".

To me it does come down to the thought and attitude that you continually generate. So one needs to be conscious of this attitude and what one is projecting. Having quiet time alone doing things one wants without continual demand for results and products gives time to see and be and become aware of all this noise. The life of your average scientologist is about as opposite as could be invented to this.

Min

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Regarding 200 people dying in a plane crash - I also DO NOT believe "they pulled it in". No more than a rabit has pulled it in when he's shot at 300 meters by a hunter.

But I do believe that most of them went onto that plane like sheep, without making a positive postulate that this trip will be 100% OK. The same with the rabitt - he's not expecting to meet a bullet at supersonic speed, hence never allows for it.

Before I do anything with the tiniest risk, I make such a postulate, even to the point of walking down stairs with an armful of collected dishes.

I have never had any accident (bike riding, car driving, stair decending etc) when I have made such a postulate - but I've had enough when I've forgotten to, or before I started this practice.

Try it.

Regards, Allen

Another point is to always make that "postulate" a positive one. Instead of "Don't have an accident", "Safe travel!"

On the subject of watching what you think or postulate cause you are going to get what you think. Well this is something that bothered me in scientology, cause how could you possible control your thinking to that degree. So something bad happened in your vicinity or area of control and it was down to your postulates . So you did all you could to improve the quality of your thought, mostly through ethics and conditions and then through auditing, OT levels, FPRDs etc . But still stuff continued to happen that you didnt want and your thoughts were still not within your control.
Suppose you can say that it is all random and shit just happens, so live with it. HTFU lol, sorry dont mean that but what is the solution?

If there is something to the quality of one's thought and attitude which has an impact on what happens around one, and I believe that there is, then what I did in many years of scientology did not improve this, except for short bursts which did not last long. So we continually failed and didnt have the knowhow to change it, making the failure a personal thing, considering the infallibility of the "tech".

To me it does come down to the thought and attitude that you continually generate. So one needs to be conscious of this attitude and what one is projecting. Having quiet time alone doing things one wants without continual demand for results and products gives time to see and be and become aware of all this noise. The life of your average scientologist is about as opposite as could be invented to this.

Min

With regard to people's ability to control their thoughts, I carefully sat down and wrote a letter which was the fictitious result of a husband sending a quick message to his wife about the dinner he had left in the oven via a "mind reading" computer.

Suffice to say, that without very heavy editing, the wife learns far more than "dinner is waiting in the oven".