ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Why Scientology seems to work up to Clear?

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by jea-su, Sep 3, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. jea-su

jea-su Patron

I am fully aware that this is an anti Scientology site. But the majority of you have done some services in Scientology in the Church or out of the Church. From your communications on this site I do understand that you have not achieved the end phenomena of some very important steps of Scientology Technology. Here are the points:

1. Clear . RTC Clear (= in the Church after the takeover): you feel very good but you are aware that there is a black screen a few centimetres from your face and you do not dare to explore it.

2. Clear outside the Church after the takeover: you feel good, the black screen is there but a few meters away from you.

3. The reason the wall is so near for those who attested Clear in the Church are the Sec checks you do in the Church. The Sec checks are there only to mess up your case and mess up your wallet. There are other reasons but these are off topic from what I want to say here.

4. OT III in the Church after the takeover: you know that you did not finish. You know there is much much more of that stuff and it is in restimulation (from those infamous sec checks).

5. OT III outside the Church: you feel content and the NOTs case is not in restimulation.

6. NOTs completion in the Church after the takeover: you are hoping that nothing else comes back and you feel pressures around your body on and off, you may feel afraid on and off, you have at best some meters of space around you. You know that there is something not right but you are hoping that you are okay. Your solution is to build a screen around yourself to keep what you got in and what is out out. This works most of the time and you think that this is normal and that on the next level or with time it will go away. It will not, because the cycle is not completed.

7. OT VIII in the Church after the takeover: You feel not better than before and the stuff starts to come up again.

8. NOTs in the field after the takeover: You know that all that stuff is gone gone gone gone .Your space is huge, you know that it does not come back. Year after year after year.

9. I hope this may help you to figure out why Scientology works below and at Clear but seems not to work on the OT levels.

2. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Lol, it doesn't work at any point because it's unnecessary, some of it isn't actually harmful but much of it is.

We are not "cases" and we don't "have cases".

3. Bill

Bill Gold Meritorious Patron

Scientology does not "work" prior to "Clear" and it doesn't "work" after "Clear". You need to lurk more, study more and take a bit more time to get un-indoctrinated.

The "results" from Scientology are not out of range for any treatment or placebo. If you expect to "feel better" then chances are you will "feel better".

Read the Grade Chart of the promised "Abilities Gained" and honestly evaluate, did you actually get everything you were promised - or did you "feel better"?

I'm not anti-Scientology, I'm anti-lies, anti-false promises and anti-fraud. As everyone here knows, I have no objection to consenting adults practicing Scientology without the false promises. If they only promise "you might temporarily feel better", I have no problem with it.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  4. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

No I didn't achieve the "EP" of $cientology thankfully however Elcon sure did - Hiding in a Blue Bird Trailer from U.S. and French authorities avoiding legal persecution with his ass shot full of Vistaril. Some "OT" "tek" oriented ability that is. LOL.

The entire lexicon of Elcon's invented cult language is made up, fabricated with malice deceiving the unwary. There's no "reactive mind" hence there's no "case" therefor nothing to fix. The oldest confidence game in the world is inventing a problem then selling the mark a lie. Bullshit 101.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  5. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

I don't have a black screen, and nor do I ever recall anyone who said they did.

6. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

:omg:

Do you not?

What colour is your screen?

:biggrin:

Seriously ... scientology has a lot to answer for, it creates nothing but introversion and extreme strangeness.

7. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

People who are well indoctrinated into Hubbard's lore from the early 50s have them. From, for example, A History of Man:

A thetan puts a retractor beam on another thetan and starts to drag out his facsimiles. The victim feels like he is going to pieces. He, the victim, puts up a black screen to halt the outflow of his facsimiles. The borrower counters by throwing a cone of force above and below his victim pinning him between these two cones as thought to squeeze him out. The black protecting screen usually can be held in place but the facsimiles, like smoke, trickle out around the black screen and to the borrower. ​

Whether they had them before sucking up so much Hubbard is a matter of opinion.

Paul

8. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Where are you on the LRH Bridge?

What year did the takeover happen? Can you provide some details? Who took it over?

Would you mind sharing where you're getting the "black screen" idea?

Perhaps cite a particular LRH reference? A lecture? Or from the book 'What to Audit', a.k.a. 'History of Man', or was it a Captain Bill Robertson reference?

From the Clearing Course materials introductory booklet, also still used on OT 2:

"...Basic Basic... appears to the left, in front of the face, some distance away. Look ahead and to the left a bit and you'll spot it... There is a light before each run... each time you feel groggy, it's a light doing it..."

The following audio/video is (a bad computer voice rendition) of some of the Clearing Course instructions. The part about "the light" begins at 6:20:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HMx3mRjRN8

Note: the computer voice calls 'A.R.C" arc.

Scientologists have an inclination to see things that LRH told them they will see. When did LRH tell you about the black screens?

9. qylnquetl

qylnquetl Patron

I couldn't say it better myself...

10. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

Oh well.

This is not the thread you are looking for. Move on.

11. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Such an event would occur way back track when we were actual OTs. I've
    apparently recalled start of track but never recalled such a situation. Maybe
    I'll bump into such a recall one day.

However the OP was suggesting something that would happen in present
    time. That all clears would experience this. They seem to be reticent on
    speaking up about this. :coolwink:

12. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

I'll speak up about it.
    I don't see any black screen and no Clear that I have ever known has mentioned seeing such.

13. Veda

Veda Sponsor

"Did you know that the Church of Scientology was taken over around 1980 by U.S. government forces together with another organization... of a higher technical level." http://www.freezone-latam.org.mx/sc2.htm

The other organization at "a higher technical level" is the organization of extraterrestrials, the Marcabians: http://www.freezone.org/cbr/sector9/e_sob19.htm

"The Free Zone Decree was received on Earth on the 10th of November, 1982 at 1030 GMT. It states, 'as relayed from mainship, Sector 9'..." http://galac-patra.narod.ru/index.html

14. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

Those sorry victims of hubbard's mind damaging techniques are quite delicate and terrified. One incorrect thought and they go bonkers.

What a shitty thing to do to a person.

15. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

And you've been around since the beginning.

16. PTS

PTS Elliott

The EP of Blubbard's tech is a psychopath. Since I am not a psychopath the tech did not work for me.
    Perhaps next cycle. :eyeroll:

17. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

I'm a past life SP. Should I be seeing a black screen? :unsure:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  18. nah...

this ain't an anti scientology site

the antis have something like a first water right and are the most vocal but there's a spectrum and i suppose i'm at the other end of it

anti posts get strong response from the buttons on the bottom. non-anti gets modest response at best

the antis have decided not to lynch me...

just yet...

19. jea-su

jea-su Patron

Are you saying that after you reached Clear you had all the space you wanted and there were no restrictions were to look ? Really?

20. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Yes. And after FPRD and OT 2&3 and L-11 things are even
    clearer.