ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Why so angry?

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Ron, Feb 22, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. Ron

Ron Patron

Seems everyone's got their panties in a bunch about the Church. Did you ever think it's your own failings that brought you to this? If people followed the Church's guidelines, they'd be a lot better off.

2. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

Well, we will not follow any guidelines from The Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology.. So go away and sulk somewhere.

:yes:

3. Ron

Ron Patron

Sulk? Why would I sulk? Life for me is great. I see alot of people here whinging though. People need to get their heads on straight.

4. SchwimmelPuckel

Oh come off it.. Culties always sulk when their cult fails miserably and they can't get anybody to join. But of course. I'm aware that culties will always deny it.. But they do sulk!

Besides.. Don't the Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology have awesome OT's who can postulate opposition away with a thought? - Maybe the 'church' take a dim view of someone like you meddling in their PR activities in here with lame propaganda that has not been CSW'ed and OK'ed by OSA?

They just hate to be bypassed you know!

:eyeroll:

5. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

Oh noes!

Ron - you ain't a "whingin' Pom" by any chance are ya? :confused2:

:dieslaughing:

EP

6. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

did you ever consider that it is YOUR failings that brought all this about? That it is YOUR fault that Miscavige is still running the criminal organization you belong to?

Why all the anger about criticism? Do you have overts of some kind about criticism? Do you secretly think Miscavige is a dog?

7. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

[​IMG]

8. Ron

Ron Patron

All I see is a lot of weak-willed whiners here who don't want to fix their lives. It's easier to cry and complain that shit's not going their way than do the hard work to unfuck their lives.

As far as the Church "failing miserably," you must be joking. This whole board is full of fail while Scientology continues to grow and get stronger every day. It's great to be a Scientologist. Y'all are a bunch of losers.

9. _brian

_brian WogRevert

Greetings. Welcome to ESMB.

In this corner we have the undisputed heavy weight champion Ex-Scientologist . In the opposing corner we have the challenging n00b, Ron.

Peanuts, get your peanuts...

DING!!1!

Got to admire the bravery of the gentleman Throwing down the gauntlet.

:):whistling:

10. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

11. xaxxat

xaxxat Patron

If I join your cult, will you teach me how to levitate ashtrays by intention alone?

I know someone who will pay me $1 million if I can pull that trick off...

12. Captain Koolaid

Captain Koolaid Patron Meritorious

People, please remember the rule: DO NOT FEED.

Poor Scilon can't even spell his name correctly. It's Con, stoopid.

13. SchwimmelPuckel

You're a regular comedian! :hysterical:

But you do sulk!

14. Ron

Ron Patron

People on the outside who want to get in, but can't, always throw around the word cult. It just shows their weakness and stupidity, throwing a tantrum about that which they don't understand. It's okay, we have nothing to fear.

15. Ron

Ron Patron

I do? Show me where I've sulked.

You seem to know a lot about me. What else do I do?

16. SchwimmelPuckel

Do you need me to tell you what you do? - Are your 'condition' confusion?

:confused2:

17. Ron

Ron Patron

Again, I will point out that this place is full of whiny, sulking losers who do nothing but complain about how evil the Church is. If I have sulked, as you say, please point out where. I came here to try and teach you dumbfucks something.

18. Captain Koolaid

Captain Koolaid Patron Meritorious

Why so angry?

19. Nicole

Nicole Silver Meritorious Patron

20. SchwimmelPuckel

Hmm.. Seems like 'Ron' forgot a 'condition'... But as we can divine from all this, the formula is: 'Find out what you do.'