ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Why so angry?

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Ron, Feb 22, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

'church'.....................

Lolololololololol @ LRon's crap dissemination centers! Now, off the the empty Org and do another stress test!

"The only way to control people is to lie to them."~Hubbard. Seems to work well eh!

Got some pics of thriving Orgs? Oh DO please post 'em! It'll help counter the hundreds of vids of virtually empty buildings manned by the desperate left-overs of Hubbard's failed 'tech'
    scuttling away at the first sign of enturbulation~ lolololololol!

And, if 10 years of sucking in LRon's poisoned dick has lead you here to troll, then 2xbwahahahahahahaha! Oh you're doing so good! (9million members are cheering you on!)

(hint> go back to school and finish grade 6-12)

2. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

It is a church in the US. People seem to get so upset about that. I wonder why. Don't you know that a church can be extremely negative and toxic and still be a church?

I'm not saying that they shouldn't lose that status. It would be fine with me. But for the time being, it is still a church and I, for one, have no problem referring to them as such. And in the same conversation I allude to their criminal nature. Problem solved.

3. xseaorguk

xseaorguk Patron Meritorious

Ron

I'd say it is Olli Schaper reincarnated...
    :yes:

4. Ron

Ron Patron

So many good guesses about who I am. :D

5. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

I second the motion..There are 100 million members though.....

chanting...we want more DM..

6. Auditor's Toad

Auditor's Toad Clear as Mud

Ron, I was hoping maybe you could help me with something.

You come here saying your church is doing well, growing, expanding...all that.

Yet I have friends right now trying to get repayments of advance payments to scn and they are requesting per policy that stiplulates per LRH "prompt" repayment. Yet, here are these people with not that much money - $20,000 to $30,000 - they are trying to recover and it is taking 10 months or a year!

Can you explain how such an expanding thing as your church is not in a postion to make good on their own policy by LRH of " prompt" return of advance payments if requested.

Either they do not have the money or they do not follow their own extremely specific policy... or both.

Can you, perhaps, shed some light on this? You seem like an honest guy.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  7. Jachs

Ron is like a Vacuum when you ask a straight question, now you seem him now you dont , he is so Fabian...bit like
    IAAS, did we expect anything less..after all Ron is attacking real SPs here..whilst millions of people across the planet
    are dying horrible preventable deaths, RON is here playing hockey with us few. ??

8. Auditor's Toad

Oh, I think perhaps he'll show us his high confront of evil and give us a well communicated answer that is honest...you know, the kind of thing the most honest , ethical, sane people on this planet do.

He'll stand up here, he is that kind of guy, right Ron?

9. GoNuclear

GoNuclear Gold Meritorious Patron

Hey Ron ...

Hey Ron ... since the stats for the Church of Scientology are so upstat and exploding and are exponentially moving onward and upward, almost a straight vertical, obviously there must be a huge need for more Sea Ogres, ooops, I mean Sea Orgers. Perhaps I can help with a Sea Org recruiting tune ...

Pete

In The Sea Org, tune of In The Navy by the Village People

Where can you…

Learn to forgo pleasure,
    Pluck the WOG's of treasure,
    With admin technology?
    Where can you begin to,
    Think you're super human,
    Revel in your insane glee?
    Where can you learn to lie,
    Act like a James Bond spy,
    All for Scientology?
    Come on board the big scam,
    Help the public clams cram,
    Comm ev all your enemies ...

(chorus)

In the Sea Org, yes all your property they'll seize,
    In the Sea Org, yes they'll erase your mind with ease,
    In the Sea Org, Scilon's make your final stand,
    In the Sea Org, yes they always need a hand,
    In the Sea Org, first you sell your mother's land,
    In the Sea Org, come on and shuck your fellow clam,
    In the Sea Org, you'll become a super man,
    In the Sea Org, In the Sea Org!

They want you! They want you! They want you for a billion years!

For RPF Adventure,
    Don't you wait to enter,
    The S.O. Liaison office fast.
    Don't you hesitate,
    There's no need to wait,
    They're betting on how long you'll last.
    Maybe you are too young,
    To join up today,
    but don't you worry 'bout the thing,
    I'm sure there will be,
    Always the evil Sea Org,
    protecting Scientology.

(repeat chorus)

But ... but ... but ... life sucks in Clearwater!!

Hey ... hey ... look, men ... I get sick just watching it on the
    TV!

THEY WANT YOU!!

Oh shit!

THEY WANT YOU!!

What am I going to do on the EPF??

THEY WANT YOU!! THEY WANT YOU!!
    In the Sea Org. IN the Sea Org.
    (fade out)

10. Jachs

I hope you have copyrighted your lyrics, theyre damn good..

Hate to see it stolen. Do the singers dress like village people too?

[​IMG]

11. Ron

Ron Patron

It's great that you think I'm in charge of this sort of thing, but I hate to break it to you--I'm not. And without more specifics, I can't say much. If they're waiting this long, I would guess there's something more to the story.

12. Auditor's Toad

Yesa, there is more to the 'story'. They are making straightforward requests and getting a song a dance.

But, gee, when they hire a lawyer, threaten to show in reception with a news crew to make a flap and contact media... guess what? That check the church just couldn't see it's way to cut per polcy? Dang, it appears !

Time after time this plays out. people try to be nice and do it per policy and get stone walled for months. They go legal and media flap- bingo done in a couple of days.

You may not be "in charge" of it, but, aren't you responsible for KSW1?
    Is that not true> When you are aware of out teck aren't you required to DO something?

Help me here, answer my questions...please.

Look at this way.. being I know for a flat out fact it is going to a months long ordeal with no product in spite of policy being in place that says " prompt".
    Uh, you think I should suggest someone try to follow policy that won't be gollowed by group or just tell 'em, hey, get a lawyer, go in swinging, and be ready to raise a big stinking flap because that is what it takes.

See the problem. You can say I'm an SP. Sane people can make a good case for the C o $ insisting I be an SP to get a product or want to help others get a product.

A product policy says is "prompt" but turns into months and months and months.

13. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Hey, ain't this the short bus?

:p

14. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

Ron is just IAAS with a new nic but the same tired routine.

It's the same thing, "I came here to set things straight"

Ron wants another long thread about nothing with no proof of anything and a lot of insulting dialogue to inspire retort.

And he will probably get it.

15. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

I was waiting for someone to ask, "What would Ron do?"

16. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Docs or STFU

17. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

GreyWolf, I too would really love to see int stats.

Judging by the comps in the leaked mags, vertical might not describe them accurately, but unlike some people, I am happy to change my mind. If there are dox of course.

Somehow, even though I am sure that Ron is in fact a new incarnation of the Hubbard, I don't think he has access to dox. Somehow I think he is a spotty thirteen year old with a box of tissues next to his PC.

18. TheViewer

TheViewer Patron

Taking Responsibility

What did the church do to pull this anger or should I say awareness in?

19. Jachs

20. me myself & i

me myself & i Patron Meritorious

I don't do guesses. I do truth. Lol.

You Are
    : the 'alter-ego' for the Scientology-hating, Hubbard-degrading, Tech-denying, Suppressive-lying, 1.1 and Below-sustaining, Abortion-attempting, Theta-draining, Entheta-expanding son of a bitch that ever crawled out of a fucking ditch, and lived to tell others about it.

amirite?

You Are Not: a snake in the grass, an immature ass, a new pc with grandma's cash, a mommy's boy with a brand new toy, a bit of wit that comes off coy, a prankster gangster of the interned kind, with a heart of gold and a twisted mind...

amirite? again?

Lol.

I know you.