What's new

Why T.I. "rails against justice"

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron

I dated a guy for a year that was in his last year of medical university. He was studying to become an open heart surgeon. He owed about 250,000.00 in student loans. He used to wake up in the middle of the night from nightmares that someone had discovered a cure for heart disease.

Doctor's would be ruined if everyone were healthy.

Police, judges, attorneys would be ruined if there was no crime.

The Church of Scientology would be ruined if everyone was sane and happy.

There are certain sections of the community that rely on other people's misery to prosper.

The more people that get up the bridge the less anyone will need or want Scientology.

The less crime we have the less we need "justice".

The less sickness we have the less we need doctors.

You can't "save" anyone who is not danger.

Do you see a lot of people in danger during your day?

There are plenty of places in this world where people are actually very happy, doing very well, are mostly healthy and getting alone just fine. And those places are becomeing more and more abundant and available. Where I live right now there isn't even a police station or a hospital.

You go to Switzerland, the only place you see a police is in the bus station giving directions.

You go to Scotland and Ireland, you don't see police.

You go to south of France, you don't see police.

You go to the South Pacific and Japan, you don't see mental institutions and homeless.

There are some little pockets of madness where cultures meld and then it all settles out as people find a comfort zone.

Moscow is the highest priced city in the world to live in today.

It took them less than two decades for the chaos to settle out in a way that is sending ripples through that civilization right now.

WHO is going to benefit by a world filled with crime illiteracy and insanity and war? The Church of Scientology. And I think that is why things just get worse and worse for the Sea Org. They make it that way to stay alive. The worse things get the bigger the game to handle it. They thrive under justice, attacks, and slavery and domination. They live in conditions wholly unacceptable to most other people. And they do it as volunteers to save the world from impending doom. They are focused on impending doom and they are headed right for impending doom themselves. I mean, if they have the keys to total freedom and happiness and they are making each other so miserable with it, they can just imagine what is going on outside in the world with others who do not have answeres right? Only, those other people even with their lack of reasonable answeres are NOT torturing one another. They are helping one another and making a better world. So isn't that odd?

Nobody has to live a life full of slavery, domination and injustice. The Sea Org never had to be that way. As shocking as that may sound, it was all wholly uneccesary.

And what if you ever had to tell them it was all uneccesary? That their fellow mankind has made vast improvments in society and the world had gotten better and better and better? Well they would not beleive anyone else was valuable and would say it is because of all the OT7's that have solo audited.

This illustrates the lack of trust hope and value they place on the rest of mankind.

And if mankind will survive without them then they are doomed.

Don't get me wrong, I beleive Scientology is very beneficial with the auditing. It saved my life. But that was just me. A lot of people are and will continue to be doing great.

Knowledge and help has to be shared, accepted and exchanged. There is no one group with any product that is going to rule the world. Not even with oil. In case you didn't notice. If people don't share willingly and kindly what they have just gets taken , and used by people who need it, because it is our God given right to survive.

That's why the Freezone is up and running and people just moved on from the Theatre known as "The Church of Scientology". They are even lagging behind now in the tech of the Supernatural.

And yes, just as the police and judges and bounty hunters and lawyers pray for crime to make their mortgage payments, the Sea Org generates and prays for more insanity.

Last edited: