What's new

Winchester (UK)- Scis spotted

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
Happened to walk through the market area of Winchester this afternoon, the sneaky buggers have moved from where they used to be (and I'd been keeping an eye on). They have an actual stall now, doing stress tests and selling books!

Unfortunately I only got there as they were packing up, but I asked "Lisa" for details;

Every Friday
From 8am to 4pm
Market area near Middle Brook Street

I've unfortunately unintentionally namefagged myself; a woman had tripped over on the other side and gone flying, and me (and "Lisa") both ran over to check if she was ok. I was wearing my work shirt, and name tag, with my job title on. Fuxorz.

Would it be safe for me to raid them in a few weeks? She may have forgotten my details by then...

Anyway, does anyone recognise this woman?

WinchesterScilon.jpg

for more info see this and PM Namenlos over on WWP
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/121-flash-raids/winchester-update-b-lackup-needed-47720/

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Theyre everywhere!

You might find them doing stress tests in North Baddersley next!

'Im right stressed see, my best sow's in farrow!':unsure:

Is there a mission there or they flying in from Poole?

La La

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
Happened to walk through the market area of Winchester this afternoon, the sneaky buggers have moved from where they used to be (and I'd been keeping an eye on). They have an actual stall now, doing stress tests and selling books!

Unfortunately I only got there as they were packing up, but I asked "Lisa" for details;

Every Friday
From 8am to 4pm
Market area near Middle Brook Street

I've unfortunately unintentionally namefagged myself; a woman had tripped over on the other side and gone flying, and me (and "Lisa") both ran over to check if she was ok. I was wearing my work shirt, and name tag, with my job title on. Fuxorz.

Would it be safe for me to raid them in a few weeks? She may have forgotten my details by then...

Anyway, does anyone recognise this woman?

WinchesterScilon.jpg

for more info see this and PM Namenlos over on WWP
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/121-flash-raids/winchester-update-b-lackup-needed-47720/

File a police report and say your workshirt was stolen.

Terril park

Sponsor

Fuck em. I have an OSA file and been high profile. They don't talk to me.
Unfortunately.

Do as thou wilt and damn the non existent torpedoes. :)