ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Woman who went viral as giraffe hunter reveals mindblowing taxidermy

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, Apr 1, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Woman who went viral as giraffe hunter reveals mindblowing taxidermy

Last year, a photo of Kentucky woman Tess Thompson Talley pointing skyward as she posed with a large, black-coated giraffe she had shot in South Africa went viral and brought her a worldwide wave of media attention.

At her website, Talley says the spotlight made her “the most hated hunter in the world.”

Unrepentant, just yesterday Talley [[.......]

Continue reading...

2. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

What a shame to human race some people are...I would vomit to enter her house and see the girafe...
    I think she needs a psychotherapy that would consist of one question till she gets it:

''get the idea of
    yourself chased and killed by a girafe, your body taken care by a talented taxidermist to be hung on a big three in the african bush, in order to be admired by girafes as a trophe of them!

Good..now how do you feel ????

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    tesseract likes this.
  3. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Yeah, just what I was thinking. I'd like to stuff her myself - but not in a good way! :biggrin: