ESMB is now closed to new registrations. Please go to www.exscn2.net and register there.

Wow! I'm so glad to finally have registered on this site.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Ele, Sep 15, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. Ele

Ele New Member

My name is Ele. I have not been active in Scientology for 10yrs. I came on lines via Narconon, married a Narconon staff member & so began my indoctrination into Scientology. The marriage ended after 4yrs. A couple of yrs. later I married the president of the local church of Scientology. The marriage ended after 14 yrs. It feels soooooooo liberating to finally say Scientology is a harmfully cult. My biggest regret is brining my children up in Scientology. Thankfully they always questioned it and as adults reject it.

2. Ho Tai

Ho Tai Patron Meritorious

Hi Ele and welcome! This probably isn't the only time in your life that you wish you had done something differently sooner. That's life! But you're moving on, and that's what counts. This board is a wonderful place to be and you'll find a lot of support.
    Ho Tai

3. shadow

shadow Patron with Honors

Welcome Ele,
    We like stories. :biggrin:
    Glad to hear you are out and feeling free. I am so glad your kids saw that the emperor was naked and that you did not lose them to the cult.
    Did I say, we like stories?
    Take your time and say only what you are comfortable with. The voices get louder with each one that decides to speak up.

4. Dilettante

Dilettante Patron Meritorious

Welcome
    Stay a while and enjoy yourself.
    Dil

5. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Welcome. I hope you feel like posting some stories, Being married to the president of a local church would probably mean that you heard some interesting things. Did you ever work in a local church yourself?

6. R6Basic

R6Basic Patron Meritorious

Welcome Ele!

It does feel good to say what you are thinking doesn't?

7. X-Member-Hooray

X-Member-Hooray Patron with Honors

Welcome ot the site. Looking at some of the writers viewpoints has opened my eyes considerably. Well done for getting out.

XMH

8. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Hi :wave: and :welcome: Ele.

9. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

:welcome: Ele! :hug:

Sounds like you have a story or two to tell, and ya know we loves stories! :drama:

Take your time, enjoy your visits, this is an awesome place!

10. Jquepublic

Jquepublic Silver Meritorious Patron

Welcome to ESMB, Ele! :eyeroll:

11. [​IMG]

Hi Ele! Glad to have you join us! :happydance:

Yes, COS is a Cult, and I'm so glad that you and your children survived your experiences with it! :thumbsup:

Welcome! :)

12. Markus

Markus Silver Meritorious Patron

A very warm welcome from me :)

Markus

13. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

Enjoy the fun here :)

:party: :welcome: :party:

14. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Welcome. Say what you think and what you've been wanting to say for a long time. :)

TG1

15. LongTimeGone

LongTimeGone Silver Meritorious Patron

:welcome:

Hope you are doing well.

LTG