What's new

X-Sea Org Day! August 11!

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
August 11 is a great day to celebrate Ex-Sea Org Day!

I know how I will spend mine. How will you Ex-Sea Orgers?

NEWLY X
OLDLY X
PLAIN X
FUTURE X

Tell us your intent or story.
If you are a lurker, NOW IS THE TIME TO REGISTER AND POST.

If you are a current Sea Orger, think of the last batch of "Sea Org Days."

Now is the time to blow and claim your Freedom Day!
Enjoy the following.

Anonymuse

Patron
Woops! I got it now. The EX! :duh:

August 11 seems fine but I would suggest August 13 for it because it's after 12. One becomes an ex after going through it and since 11 is still included in the Scn time track... :whistling: 13 is out of that calendar :yes:

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Woops! I got it now. The EX! :duh:

August 11 seems fine but I would suggest August 13 for it because it's after 12. One becomes an ex after going through it and since 11 is still included in the Scn time track... :whistling: 13 is out of that calendar :yes:

I wish I had learned about the Sea Org before I took the Chicago HAS up on his offer of a Flag Rep job. If I Knew of the lies 1 day in advance I would have left town instead for my other job.

My wife and I had the great misfortune of landing in Los Angeles on the weekend of Sea Org Day. David Petit was decked out in his dress whites for graduation at CC, and afterwards regged us at great length to join the Sea Org. We had just completed 2 1/2 years in HCO in St. Louis. As you all know, HCO qualled = SO qualled, so we were pretty tasty looking prospects.

He asked us why we moved to LA. "To work in the industry," we replied. "To act. To write."

He told us -- this is the commanding officer of the org that caters to artists -- he told us those were "stupid goals." "An artist never cleared anyone," he said with grave authority. Somehow we extricated ourselves from the conversation and returned home to our possessions, our dogs, our intention to someday have children, and our stupid, stupid goals.

Eff you, David Petit. Happy Sea Org Day.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
My wife and I had the great misfortune of landing in Los Angeles on the weekend of Sea Org Day. David Petit was decked out in his dress whites for graduation at CC, and afterwards regged us at great length to join the Sea Org. We had just completed 2 1/2 years in HCO in St. Louis. As you all know, HCO qualled = SO qualled, so we were pretty tasty looking prospects.

He asked us why we moved to LA. "To work in the industry," we replied. "To act. To write."

He told us -- this is the commanding officer of the org that caters to artists -- he told us those were "stupid goals." "An artist never cleared anyone," he said with grave authority. Somehow we extricated ourselves from the conversation and returned home to our possessions, our dogs, our intention to someday have children, and our stupid, stupid goals.

God bless you and your decision! I wish I had the knowledge back then to have done the same thing.

Truths: Tom Cruise - Non Artist apparently a worthless non Sea Org member not willing to commit to his religion and sign the Sea Org Contract.
has he cleared anyone lately? If he has, how valuable a final product could that be?

John Travolta
Kelly Preston
Greta Van Susteren (Cripes I have been watching her On the record show for years and never knew she was a SCNer! What is she using her applied technology and Scientology dissemination skills for anyway?

et al! Name the artist celebs and see their bank accounts dwindle with no actual clearing of the planet going on.

BLOW NOW! It is TIME!

Celebrate Ex-Sea Org Day and wake up the next day with a hangover, sense of freedom, a job that actually pays you for the effort you give to it, a bank account that has rising stats on thursday at 2pm with nobody calling you or you calling other people, no stat cable, no Telexes, no policies, bulletins, FO's or CO's yelling at you, no dress whites to dry clean at your own expense, no CSP, CSW or other KSW rules!

Oh, and no condition formulas.

Wake up to a future that is free from hell!

Last edited:

AlphOhm

Traveler of time/space
God bless you and your decision! I wish I had the knowledge back then to have done the same thing.

Truths: Tom Cruise - Non Artist apparently a worthless non Sea Org member not willing to commit to his religion and sign the Sea Org Contract.
has he cleared anyone lately? If he has, how valuable a final product could that be?

John Travolta
Kelly Preston
Greta Van Susteren (Cripes I have been watching her On the record show for years and never knew she was a SCNer! What is she using her applied technology and Scientology dissemination skills for anyway?

et al! Name the artist celebs and see their bank accounts dwindle with no actual clearing of the planet going on.

BLOW NOW! It is TIME!

Celebrate Ex-Sea Org Day and wake up the next day with a hangover, sense of freedom, a job that actually pays you for the effort you give to it, a bank account that has rising stats on thursday at 2pm with nobody calling you or you calling other people, no stat cable, no Telexes, no policies, bulletins, FO's or CO's yelling at you, no dress whites to dry clean at your own expense, no CSP, CSW or other KSW rules!

Oh, and no condition formulas.

Wake up to a future that is free from hell!

IIRC Tom Cruise does not meet Sea Org qual specs.

There, but for the grace of dog ... Seriously, being dedicated dog owners kept us from firing out to the ATC, gave us a handy excuse to leave events early, etc.

Believe me, I wish I had the knowledge back when the Exec ESTO St. Louis put those contracts in front of us! But hey -- we're on the right side of the wall now!

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
I really wanted to join the SO at one point, I didnt because the hubby chucked a massive hissy fit.
When I blew and left the hubby - he almost immediately joined the SO. I was so pissed about that at the time.

Now, Im so bloody glad I didnt join!!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

:goodposting:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I really wanted to join the SO at one point, I didnt because the hubby chucked a massive hissy fit.
When I blew and left the hubby - he almost immediately joined the SO. I was so pissed about that at the time.

Now, Im so bloody glad I didnt join!!

Glad you didn't, either~!