What's new

Xemnu a Fictional Character from Marvel Comics circa 1960

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
He controls the unconscious minds of millions of people on Earth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xemnu

Read it and weep, people.

The more I see of this crap, the more angry I get about how I wasted 32 years of my life, gave up EVERYTHING, including 2 children (abortions) for some asswipe writing BS while likely smoking shit or popping pills!!!

I would swear up and down, but there aren't enough swear words in English and all other collective languages to cover my anger.

(no offense intended to FZers and any other offshoots. Live and let live. Just NOT Scn/SO style)

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
When I first saw this (a few years ago now) I couldn't believe it. It still shocks me actually. It is almost impossible that this is a coincidence.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
It's really embarrassing.

Hubbard knew exactly what he was doing.

I'm trying to figure out exactly how to regard myself at this point.

I'm sure anyone who has fallen hard for a con feels this way.

But for 16 years...

Man. Was I an idiot or what?

Well, at least I can always remind myself not to take myself too seriously.

So I got that goin' for me, thanks to Scientology.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
He may well have known exactly what he was doing, but if he was gonna make up OTIII as a story wouldn't he come up with an original name?

Any suggestions?

Xarg the Implanter?
Threnobulak the Wicked?

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Prolly had to be an easily pronouncable word for anyone (even the uneducated, such as a Scientology leader who never graduated from High School) to be able to read....

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
He may well have known exactly what he was doing, but if he was gonna make up OTIII as a story wouldn't he come up with an original name?

Any suggestions?

Xarg the Implanter?
Threnobulak the Wicked?

I don't think so.

I think it reflects either his drug-addled state that Alan and Dart report, as well as Kima Douglas and others, wherein he free-associates the name and doesn't realize where he's seen it. Or, he intentionally used the name that would later be found out by the rubes, but long after he was gone.

It certainly shows that he was unoriginal, and almost completely incapable of making shit up himself.

And remember, Incident 1 comes from the primitive ritual the locals were performing on the island they were staying at when Hubbard wrote OT III.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
I don't think so.

I think it reflects either his drug-addled state that Alan and Dart report, as well as Kima Douglas and others, wherein he free-associates the name and doesn't realize where he's seen it. Or, he intentionally used the name that would later be found out by the rubes, but long after he was gone.

It certainly shows that he was unoriginal, and almost completely incapable of making shit up himself.

And remember, Incident 1 comes from the primitive ritual the locals were performing on the island they were staying at when Hubbard wrote OT III.

This is one of those times where I totally get someone else's viewpoint and it makes good sense, but I don't necessarily share it. :)

Tanstaafl

Crusader
So how do you see the Scientology Xenu story?

I don't know. I see a number of possibilities. What's more important to me is how important it is. I don't know that either. Not doing very well am I? :eyeroll:

After my experience in Scn and my other studies I look over life and find that there is very little I am absolutely certain of. Thankfully, that doesn't seem to be as much of a bummer as it might sound. :happydance: I guess that's because, even though my life could hardly be described as a roaring success, I know basically who I am and I'm happy to be wrong about anything, even the things I "know".

Okay, so what am I fairly confident about?

Well, I think that those who get onto OTIII are not sufficiently well-prepared for it. I think if someone has not spotted BT phenomena for themselves then they shouldn't be on the level. I think that one has to be in bloody good shape before being certain that one is not mocking-up something that another (especially such a strong "authority" as Hubbard) has told you will be found.

I think that the Church is out of it's depth in the OTIII and NOTS band. They happily attest hundreds of public on VII and then, Oh no!, there's millions more of the little buggers to be found. Also, if I have understood correctly, at some point III and V were considered to be the end of BT case. So, basically, I don't think they know what they are doing.

If this ramble has failed to answer your question then I apologise. I'm happy to answer any specific questions if I haven't already sent you to sleep. :yes:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I don't know. I see a number of possibilities. What's more important to me is how important it is. I don't know that either. Not doing very well am I? :eyeroll:

After my experience in Scn and my other studies I look over life and find that there is very little I am absolutely certain of. Thankfully, that doesn't seem to be as much of a bummer as it might sound. :happydance: I guess that's because, even though my life could hardly be described as a roaring success, I know basically who I am and I'm happy to be wrong about anything, even the things I "know".

Well, I think that those who get onto OTIII are not sufficiently well-prepared for it. I think if someone has not spotted BT phenomena for themselves then they shouldn't be on the level. I think that one has to be in bloody good shape before being certain that one is not mocking-up something that another (especially such a strong "authority" as Hubbard) has told you will be found.

I think that the Church is out of it's depth in the OTIII and NOTS band. They happily attest hundreds of public on VII and then, Oh no!, there's millions more of the little buggers to be found. Also, if I have understood correctly, at some point III and V were considered to be the end of BT case. So, basically, I don't think they know what they are doing.

If this ramble has failed to answer your question then I apologise. I'm happy to answer any specific questions if I haven't already sent you to sleep. :yes:

I thank you for your answer.

wazn

Patron with Honors
It's really embarrassing.

Hubbard knew exactly what he was doing.

I'm trying to figure out exactly how to regard myself at this point.

I'm sure anyone who has fallen hard for a con feels this way.

But for 16 years...

Man. Was I an idiot or what?

Well, at least I can always remind myself not to take myself too seriously.

So I got that goin' for me, thanks to Scientology.

^^^
All that and then some - makes my stomach flip!
Jeesh! CST should be sued for plagarism and copyright infringement!

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
Okay .. I think that tears it. I dont think I will ever do OTIII even in FZ.

Cause that just made me go :omg:

And then :grouch:

And then :angry:

And then .. time to let it go :confused2:

I think Im happy now :thumbsup:

Veda

Sponsor

I think that the Church is out of it's depth in the OTIII and NOTS band. They happily attest hundreds of public on VII and then, Oh no!, there's millions more of the little buggers to be found. Also, if I have understood correctly, at some point III and V were considered to be the end of BT case. So, basically, I don't think they know what they are doing. If this ramble has failed to answer your question then I apologise. I'm happy to answer any specific questions if I haven't already sent you to sleep. :yes:

Sounds like Pierre Class 12 speaking.

What do you think?

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
One has to be very high on the gradation and awareness chart in order to get case gain from running incidents that may or may not be true on things that may or may not exist.

It's like that double barrelled logic you been shilling for us lately.

True
False
True AND False
Neither True NOR False

This is why OT3 is one of the highest orders of existence in the universe.

Not far from OT8 where you can now begin to find out who you really are.

Become and OT8 and do the one true ENEMY formula that will truly start to move you up in the conditions as an OT.

I'm OT8

You're OT8

We're all OT8

Rd00

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I think it reflects [either] his drug-addled state that Alan and Dart report, as well as Kima Douglas and others, wherein he free-associates the name and doesn't realize where he's seen it.

I go along with this one. Too dangerous to knowingly use a name obviously out of a sci-fi comic. In support of this, note he spelled it variously "Xenu" and "Xemu".

Since the time I first read about it on OT3 in 1979, it always seemed interesting to me that the word is so close to:
(xen(o)-) [Gr. xenos strange, foreign] a combining form meaning strange, or denoting relationship to foreign material.

Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
One has to be very high on the gradation and awareness chart in order to get case gain from running incidents that may or may not be true on things that may or may not exist.

I believe the gain comes from locating and putting attention on and briefly communicating to "things" in one's immediate space until some change occurs, signalled by a feeling that the cycle is over (sometimes felt as a "blow"), with an F/N. As to what is actually occurring, I don't know for sure but have offered an opinion here a few times.

That many people have experienced good wins from following the procedure does not mean that the theory is correct, only that following the procedure can result in good wins. Probably better wins could be obtained by following this solo procedure (nothing to do with me), better because there is no false theory to go with it.

Paul