ESMB is now closed to new registrations. Please go to www.exscn2.net and register there.

xguardian, any other ex-G.O. on board?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by xguardian, Aug 1, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. xguardian

xguardian Patron with Honors

1975-1979 with Guardians Office in N.California NCLE and CCHR, anyone this old out there?

2. Welcome, XGuardian!

Hi XGuardian, Welcome to the ESMB. Yes, there are several old-timer Ex's as well as Ex GO members. I hope that you will be able to find some old friends, as well as make some new ones. If you look around through the treads, you will find them. What made you join us? Folks here like to hear people's personal stories of their own experiences, good and bad, with the church of Scientology. I'll bet you have some good stories to tell us! We are a very diverse group here. I'm glad you joined us, welcome. :)

3. Good twin

Good twin Floater

:welcome: to ESMB Xguardian. I'm sure your PM will be ringing off the hook in no time.

4. xguardian

Thanx Sweetness and light, If I tell the whole story, I would have to tell about events unbelievable to some. I hope there are some ex's that remember our exploits and can coaborate things I will reveal.

5. _brian

_brian WogRevert

Big welcome to you xguardian to esmb.

double size :drama: with extra butter.

Can't wait.

Brian

6. Hi ExGuardian, you wouldn't believe what we would believe around here. Many of us have a lot of reality on the kinds of things that you could tell us. I'm sure you will connect with friends, old and new here.

Whenever you feel comfortable, we're listening..don't mind the popcorn, it's a local joke. Means folks are paying attention to what you are saying. :)

SweetnessandLight

7. Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix Patron Meritorious

Warmest welcome to ESMB, Xguardian.

Great to have you on board.:happydance:
    ________
    Honda CL100
    ________
    Sc2 Replays

Last edited: Feb 16, 2011
  8. Opter

Opter Silver Meritorious Patron

Welcome Xguardian :)

Can't wait for your revelations. :yes:

Opter

9. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome X G.O.

What is NCLE?

I knew a few G.O. in my time. They were spais n all. Time to find the:drama:

10. celtg

celtg Patron

With CofS you realize that allot of things are believable! :yes:

11. Minuet #1 in G

Minuet #1 in G Patron with Honors

Hi xguardian
    Im ex GO in Aus from 1978-1982. Good to see another GO ex on the board.
    My story is here. http://minueting.weebly.com

Cheers
    Min

12. Tim Skog

Tim Skog Silver Meritorious Patron

Hi xguardian. I was a GO PR volunteer in Tucson from '76-78. Went to Las Vegas to become full-time GO staff '78-79. Was then transferred to GOPRNY in '79-84 and was OSAUS PR from '84-86.

Welcome to the board.

13. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Excerpted from the CofS's http://www.whatisscientology.org/html/Part08/Chp29/pg0474-a.html:

NATIONAL COMMISSION ON LAW ENFORCEMENT AND SOCIAL JUSTICE

To promote and advance the cause of civil rights, the Church of Scientology in 1974 created the National Commission on Law Enforcement and Social Justice (NCLE), a nonprofit and tax-exempt organization. Although its original mandate was to focus on issues in the United States, it has since taken on international responsibilities as a civil rights watchdog.​

Paul

14. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Gold Meritorious Patron

:welcome: to ESMB exguardian!

Can't wait to hear your story!
    -TL

15. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

16. DonkeyOT

DonkeyOT Patron

Hi Exguardian

I wasn't in the GO, but my wife was in the 1970s. At SFO I knew Kathy O'gorman, Bill Hodgkinson and several others. We may even have known each other.

Those were some interesting times!

Bill O

17. AnonOrange

AnonOrange Gold Meritorious Patron

Cash for clunker deal? $4,500 ?

Can I trade in my ol' xguardian for a brand new fresh OSA?

18. FinallyFree

FinallyFree Gold Meritorious Patron

:welcome2: to the board xguardian. Big melting pot here. I am not exGo, was on staff at LA Day in the 90's. Would love to hear some of your stories!

19. xguardian

She knew my counter part Jeff Q I might have known her by phone or stats....I kept up on up stat GO great talent pool...

20. xguardian

The trade in has to not get more than 18 MPG to qualify, I can still get 20-22....