ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Xtranormal Animated Movies

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by Dulloldfart, Jul 3, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Yes, I'm doing more.

Others are welcome to also. The software is very user-friendly and it's pretty easy and cheap to create these two-minute skits.

Paul

2. Dulloldfart

This is best watched in full-screen high definition with the captions (subtitles) turned on. The theme changes from the lecture-theatre format after a minute and a half, but I don't want to spoil the surprise by saying what it changes to.

There should be something for everyone here, whether an indie, never-innie, exy, or whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTphB7n2Z84

Paul

3. Herpderp69

Herpderp69 Master of Shenanigans

i got a kick out of this. nice work.

4. Dulloldfart

5. uh oh...

i could be dangerous if i got familiar with that tech. i got a big backlog of ideas

6. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

Bring it on.

7. Dulloldfart

Sniff.

I just discovered that Xtranormal shut down their operation a month ago. So I will not be making any more Xtranormal animations. Shame.

Paul

8. Dulloldfart

But wait!

http://nawmal.com/number1/

There is hope yet for Aboard the Mothership: Episode 2, In the Attic #2, More Fun at the Idle Org, and more. Not sure when, but hopefully 2014. :)

Paul

9. Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Lesolee (Sith Lord) Patron Meritorious

:happydance:

I only just discovered these today,
    and I was gutted at the last post :bigcry:
    where the service ended :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

10. Dulloldfart

11. Dulloldfart

12. Dulloldfart

http://www.nawmal.com

They now have available the pre-release 50%-discounted Pro version at a mere $495 a year! Well, I'm not going to pay that. Although it could be possible to screenplay/storyboard out a whole bunch of productions including sets, characters, dialogue, camera angles, character motions and gestures etc, pay for a month's worth of use ($99), and crank out a bunch of them within the 30 days access window.

The home version, nawmalFUN, is "coming in 2016." Sigh. No pricing data yet.

EDIT: I just watched several of those productions in this thread. They were really fun to do. Hope I can continue with them. :)

Paul

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015