What's new

YAWNING is not the big evil we were told.

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yawning gives the body an oxygen boost when needed. It is a human reaction triggered by the brain (or the herd instinct when watching others yawn). It means being effect. Scios are above that, right?

In the stifling world of Scientology.... more yawning is recommended .... :biggrin: :yawn::yawn::yawn:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
1. Who told you yawning is a 'big evil'?

2. Who told you yawning is only associated
with an m/u?

3. Who told you cats are unable to misunderstand?

Faulty assumptions.

Mark A. Baker

"Who told you???" OMG! You're actually publicly revealing that you try to apply Hubbard's moronic Rollback and False Data Tech?

:hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Opter

Silver Meritorious Patron
Just reading some of Ron's materials was a good justification for a yawn.:omg: It was so boring:yes:,especially the materials I had to read for my post as a staff member.

Opter

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
I always noticed that a friend of mine would yawn when you confronted him with anything slightly uncomfortable, I mean for him that is.
It was like he didn't want to talk about certain confrontational things.:yes:
Until this day he remains a person who avoids any confrontation.
Anybody else notice that?

uniquemand

Unbeliever
I have noticed it, but didn't "make note" of it until you mentioned it. Perhaps that is a better way of stating what yawns are about (when they're not strictly biological).

TG1

Angelic Poster
I always noticed that a friend of mine would yawn when you confronted him with anything slightly uncomfortable, I mean for him that is.
It was like he didn't want to talk about certain confrontational things.:yes:
Until this day he remains a person who avoids any confrontation.
Anybody else notice that?

Absolutely! It's true. It's a common "tell" for stress. Probably means the body needs more oxygen real quick. ???

TG1