ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Yeah, okay Jenna...whatever.

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Sindy, Jan 30, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

oops, too esoteric, my bad.

it's those freaking evil cu*ts (not cults) at Int that did a video interview testifying that they inspected every single inch on their husbands bodies. And they had not been beaten. Except (as you pointed out in a cool post the other day) they HAD been beaten according to those same wives but just not by COB. There is no way to explain this to a normal human being. You had to be in Scn to get it.

For a while they were being called "inch-wives".

Wait minute! Use a freaking dictionary, what do i look like, the verbal data guy?!!! Sheesh! Next time you ask for verbal data it's com ev time and Jenna is gonna be the chairman.

2. anonkatie

anonkatie Patron with Honors

3. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

:lol: Okay, the peoples' thread. You were out doing your public duty, working for the peoples thread. :)

4. HelluvaHoax!

Confesson: Sometimes Hoaxology is, umm...a tad bit evil. It makes up stuff to drive a stake into the heart of vampire cults.

Okay, I'll go to my room and think about what I did.....(but I am pretty sure that its covered by my job description here)

5. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Here is the internet archived copy of the original article on the aids comment:

Radar Report: Hollywood Rumors, Gossip and Lawsuits Waiting to Happen
    12/14/99
    DHARMA DOESN'T HAVE VERY GOOD KARMA From this moment on, Jenna Elfman shall be known as the Grinch who stole Christmas. During the last holiday season, the Dharma & Greg star refused to take part in a celebrity autograph auction for an organization that raised money for the care of children with HIV. As a brainwashed devotee of The Church of Scientology, the bah-humbugy Elfman stated that she couldn't support any organization that raised money for AIDS research or relief because "AIDS is a state of mind, not a disease." Get over it! They're babies, for Buddha's sake!! (or should we say "for Xenu's sake" -- in honor of her wacky alien leader/god?).

Ironically, Scientology megacelebs Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman and John Travolta all donated autographs for the same auction. One word of advice, Jenna: Watch out for the ghost of Christmas past.

http://web.archive.org/web/20010214023741/http://www.dailyradar.com/columns/showbiz_column_39.html

Here's the original internet article on the 'do you rape babies?" incident, Where the Elfman's attacked Indie film director John Roecker. It was picked up by TMZ after being heard about on the Kevin and Bean Radio show.
    http://www.tmz.com/2006/06/13/when-elfmans-explode/

6. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

She's pretty annoying, but she has a nice ass.

7. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Gold Meritorious Patron

I know what you mean. But, when I was in, there was a OT (then OT VII) who told me point blank that the "germ theory" was wog-think and suppressive and made people "victims". The real truth was that Theta is senior to MEST and there is no physical condition that would be there if the thetan was free. He believed it unwaveringly. Any time anything is wrong with the physical body it means that something is "out" case-wise. Period. That applies to diabetes, cancer, healing from an injury, blindness . . . anything. He even told me that the need for food is just a consideration. Yes, I'm totally serious.

So, this article on Jenna, unfortunately, does not surprise me.

-TL

8. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Thanks, AnonyMary.

Bodhi and Jenna Elfman -- jeez, you stupid people. You don't wanta be quoted or misquoted? Then don't say such stupid, stupid things!

Stupid celebrities are so stupid!

TG1

9. _brian

_brian WogRevert

Good ole Tom Cruise, the expert on Postpartum Depression, sets the medical experts straight.

"When you talk about postpartum, you can take people today, women, and what
    you do is you use vitamins. There is a hormonal thing that is going on,
    scientifically, you can prove that. But when you talk about emotional, chemical
    imbalances in people, there is no science behind that.
    "You can use vitamins to help a woman through those things."

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Tom_Cruise_Slams_Brooke_Shields_Drug_Use/2440860

10. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

What a fun article. Thanks for posting.

11. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Yup, Jenna certainly puts the 'WAT?' in twat.
    There must be millions of grateful AIDs sufferers all around the world so happy to know that the disease killing them is merely psychosymatic. Hey Jenna ya dumb ****, guess they pulled it in eh.

Fk fkfkfkfkffkfk. DUH! & GAH! The stoopid! It hurts!

12. Krautfag

Krautfag Patron Meritorious

I thought I'd help Sindy out here a little :)

Int-inch-wives alert at ca. 6:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsPYBKnK3zQ

13. Boojuum

Boojuum Silver Meritorious Patron

Group cringe

I rewatched the Int-inch-wives video. Eeeewwwww. :melodramatic::melodramatic::melodramatic::duh::duh: We were once part of that. :duh::duh:Quick, I'll take a shower and feel better. "I slept with him for 20 years and I know every inch of his body and I never saw a bruise, a scratch, ..."

Maybe a bit of Shakespeare is appropriate.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Shakespeare aside, when I was in, I would have said (and did say) similarly stupid things like Jenna did and like Tom did. I was brainwashed. I had accepted LRH-think without inspecting it and would have spouted off opinions as facts assuming I was being informative.:duh::duh::duh:

It sort of goes with the territory.

14. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

She's pretty much reached a new low with that one.

15. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

How many WDAH's and years studying $cientology has Jenna done to arrive at this grand conclusion? Damn, $cientology produces walking.. err.. limping foot bullets in human form :D :footbullet:

16. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

17. anonkatie

anonkatie Patron with Honors

Sorry stupidly posted post that was supposed to be in stupid thread...:p

Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
  18. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

standard verbal tech Not Std Tech

"What crimes have you committed?" and began screaming "Have you raped a baby?" yeah this is air head tech.

standard current church tech Not Std Tech

HCO BULLETIN OF 2 JANUARY 1971 Remimeo
    ILLEGAL AUDITING

Challenging people out of session as “having withholds” is illegal.

Reminds me of this.
    Segment 2 min18 secs
    What are your crimes? what are your crimes?
    maybe it is std OSA tech?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPol_m8wm8Y

a

19. HelluvaHoax!

Challenging people out of session as "having withholds" is illegal.

However....
    Challenging people (when you're) out of valence as "having withholds" is legal.

20. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

However....YES! thats true

You just applied axiom 38..find the truth and the stupidity blows!!

a