ESMB is now closed to new registrations. Please go to www.exscn2.net and register there.

Yep, I was an MK Ranch Kid

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AlphaSierra, Oct 21, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. AlphaSierra

AlphaSierra New Member

Hello All,

I found this site while trying to find a way to get my transcripts from the MK Ranch. The things I read have sent chills down my spine. I have many many stories (I was at the ranch for close to 2 years).... The funniest thing about it is my mother, who works in the psychiatric field, was the one who sent me there. I was their little science experiment. I would love to tell my stories and get in touch with anyone who shares them.

2. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

Welcome :thumbsup: Smilla.

3. celtg

celtg Patron

Welcome! I would love to hear your stories!

4. michaelangelo

michaelangelo Gold Meritorious Patron

What is the MK ranch?.

5. AlphaSierra

AlphaSierra New Member

6. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

Oh very welcome AlphaSierra. Yes, I would very like to share your story. I traveled with the cult contamination in me for 35 years and would very much like to hear what you have to say.

7. michaelangelo

michaelangelo Gold Meritorious Patron

8. outtech

outtech Patron with Honors

9. AlphaSierra

AlphaSierra New Member

Thanks. I have never been able to talk about this with anyone I know. Everyone thinks I went to military school for 2 years, other than the people I still keep in touch with that were there with me. It's not something you can talk about with people. They tend to look at you like you're from another planet :)

10. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome AlphaSierra.

Isn't the internet a wonderful thing, it really opens the communication here on Earth.

Would love to hear of your experiences in them there mountains. On the hot summer days did it cool down much at night?

11. holdemm

holdemm Patron

More stories, pls/

12. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

Well you can say as little or as much as you like here. No pressure either way. Smilla.

13. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

I was in the Sea Org for 15 years.

Ditto. :)

14. Kathy (ImOut)

Kathy (ImOut) Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome. We'd love to hear/read your story(ies).

15. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

I'd love to hear them. I think you'll find that people here are very friendly and love to hear about the experiences of others.

Stuff like the MK ranch are some of the worst advertisements ever (well, they're no advertisments at all, really.) for Scn or Hubbard that one could find.

16. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Welcome to ESMB, AS. :)

17. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome, and we look forward to your stories.

18. Rmack

Rmack Van Allen Belt Sunbather

Hey, Greywolf,

You have every right to be angry as hell! I know I am!!

19. pinmeup

pinmeup New Member

20. byte301

byte301 Crusader

Hi pinmeup,

Welcome to ESMB! I saw your first video a couple of weeks ago. Thank you so much for making them. The more information we get about the ranch the better.

The guy that posted the recording of Hanks beating up that kid is a buddy of mine.

I would love to see some people go to jail over that whole thing. It just boils my blood.

Anyway, we'd love to hear more of your story here if you get time to post it.:yes: