ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Yesterday's Church of Scientology Western United States OT Ambassador Statistics

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by CommunicatorIC, Jan 25, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

From Mike: Yesterday’s WUS OT Ambassador Stats
    http://www.mikerindersblog.org/yesterdays-wus-ot-ambassador-stats/#comment-33240

Go to Mike's post at above link for full explanation.

Excerpt:
    Leaked stats:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Leon

Leon Gold Meritorious Patron

Those stats are still totally unacceptable.

I want to see rows and rows of 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Reminds me of bullet holes.

3. Dave B.

Dave B. Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

"Not a SINGLE stat is higher so far this year compared to the same time last year except money raised for the IAS."

4. Gib

Gib Crusader

hubbard said money was the 9th dynamic, but it has been erased from the data bank. LOL

with enough money one can buy hisself (LRH) out of any trouble. (think David Miscaviege)

lets see, a few ships back in the 1960's to escape the law of britain, coast is clear, land in florida, but go into hiding anyways,,,,,,,,,,,:roflmao:

wut a caper

5. MissWog

MissWog Silver Meritorious Patron

What does a OT Ambassador do and how do people become one? Is this a job in the orgs? Sorry, I have no idea how titles are earned, I assume this is a public member title? I wish there was an org chart with job descriptions. These are volunteers that are not staff but not Sea Org also? Any help filling in the blanks will be appreciated!
    Also, what do they do in all the hours of volunteering? I saw a comment on Mike's blog asking if they may be the people commenting on critic blogs?

6. Gib

Gib Crusader

oh, a person just says they will help after being asked to help. A person doesn't even have to be "OT". It's all a PR smoke screen to make it sound all so powerful.

But the key word is volunteer.

The in members do not even recognize they are working for nothing, which in actual fact violates hubbards 4 conditions of exchange. LOL

I mean it costs a lot of money to go up the bridge, but you see it's a requirement to get eligibility to buy the OT levels, why one must prove they are helping to clear the planet, that one must volunteer working as a OT member, but yet one doesn't have to be OT.

You get the spin?

7. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

8. JBWriter

JBWriter Happy Sapien

Re: Scientology's Western US OT Ambassador Statistics - January 2014

Bump.
    Because...really?
    These are the figures?
    Wow.
    (See the OP/Post #1.)

:laugh:

JB

9. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

They are members of public, not staff or sea org.

To get up the Bridge, especially the OT levels, you have to demonstrate that you are helping Scientology. "You can't be half in or half out of Scientology" said Hubbard. Therefore members of public who don't join staff or the sea org are only tolerated so long as they do stuff to get people into Scientology. Therefore they join things like the OT Committee of their local org and sit around talking about what they can do to help the org. It's all about being seen to be doing something other than just paying for courses and auditing.

In my 15+ years in Scientology I didn't join staff or the sea org. I was on an OT Committee but I didn't get anyone into Scientology. Well done me.:clap: