What's new

YOU ARE A SUPPRESSIVE PERSON

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
A Scilon called a while ago and after I expressed my views she said,

"YOU ARE A SUPPRESSIVE PERSON".

It was obvious that the woman's mind was incapable of responding intelligently to my comments and had to reach for the handy-dandy, one-size-fits-all, emergency switch,...(drum roll please...)

"THE SUPPRESSIVE PERSON ACCUSATION!".

What a cop out!

This caller knows nothing about me. She doesn't know what work I do. She knows nothing of my family. She knows nothing of the charity work I do or charity contributions I make. For all she knows, I'm a living saint.

Yet, since I was critical of Scientology, I'm thrown into the same bucket as Hitler and Stalin! What sort of mind creates that type of condemnation? Think for a minute, who have you ever met that would say such a thing.

LRH set up this terrible concept with the labeling of "Suppressive Person". It applies to anyone who disagrees with Scientology or Scientologists. This term and its use screams Narcissisism. But it also screams, "I'm too stupid to see where you're coming from so I'll call you SUPPRESSIVE PERSON and ignore you."

LRH's stories needed ubiquitous enemies and he invented the suppressive person to make his world view fulfill his cartoon dreams.

The damage lies in dehumanizing real people and their very real concerns for the safety of others. Instead of seeking to understand the world and reach out to others, LRH condemned the thinking of critics and required his followers to pull away from real, honest to goodness thinking.

When you hear "Suppressive Person", realize that stupid is happening.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron

It was obvious that the woman's mind was incapable of responding intelligently to my comments and had to reach for the handy-dandy, one-size-fits-all, emergency switch,...(drum roll please...)

What a cop out!

This caller knows nothing about me. She doesn't know what work I do. She knows nothing of my family. She knows nothing of the charity work I do or charity contributions I make. For all she knows, I'm a living saint.

Yet, since I was critical of Scientology, I'm thrown into the same bucket as Hitler and Stalin! What sort of mind creates that type of condemnation? Think for a minute, who have you ever met that would say such a thing.

LRH set up this terrible concept with the labeling of "Suppressive Person". It applies to anyone who disagrees with Scientology or Scientologists. This term and its use screams Narcissisism. But it also screams, "I'm too stupid to see where you're coming from so I'll call you SUPPRESSIVE PERSON and ignore you."

LRH's stories needed ubiquitous enemies and he invented the suppressive person to make his world view fulfill his cartoon dreams.

The damage lies in dehumanizing real people and their very real concerns for the safety of others. Instead of seeking to understand the world and reach out to others, LRH condemned the thinking of critics and required his followers to pull away from real, honest to goodness thinking.

Yeah probably about 98% of the SP tech and PTS tech should be shredded.

A bulletin should be added to the tech referring to Barnes & Noble for good books on anti-social behavior and characteristics and dealings.

There is no black and white or gray when it comes to views on Scientology. It is either you are for it 100% and anything less means you are guilty of mind crimes and maybe even worse.

Rd00

Lone Star

Crusader
Yeah probably about 98% of the SP tech and PTS tech should be shredded.

A bulletin should be added to the tech referring to Barnes & Noble for good books on anti-social behavior and characteristics and dealings.

There is no black and white or gray when it comes to views on Scientology. It is either you are for it 100% and anything less means you are guilty of mind crimes and maybe even worse.

Rd00

The only purpose for the PTS/SP tech was to keep members from ultimately leaving. It was to condition your mind to let go of wog friends and family, to insulate yourself with Scienos only. That bullshit tech as a whole isn't truly applicable in the real world. Sure you can find parts of it that's basically common sense. But mostly it's right out of LRH's delusional, paranoid mind.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

What a cop out!

EXACTLY, you evil SP, you deal with charity, helping down stats. Just like the 'church' pretends to.

Helping people is not what the 'church' is there for.

It's there to help the able (top of the org board) be more able, (richer).:yes:

vumba

Danielle Chamberlin

What a cop out!

I know what you mean, and to this day I still don't know if I was ever declared or not, and to be honest I don't actually care. Someone who is connected to people who are still in thinks I have been but they are quite willing to not allow that to be a reason not to stay in touch with me. The only time I get cross about it all, is when I reflect on the fact that some old friends who are still in don't communicate with me any longer and I suspect strongly it is because I have supposedly been declared. They don't have enough confront to actually say anything to my face, they just remain silent! For an organisation that puts so much emphasis on communication and KRC, they are proving to be the complete antithesis to this. So strong is the indoctrination that Suppressives are evil, that those who are still in will not listen and grant any kind of beingness to individuals to have their own beliefs, even if they differ from their own beliefs. When you watch the videos posted around that show Anonymous interviewing people who are still in, the Scientologists being questioned look like complete idiots. I just don't think that the majority of the staff will ever get to hear about the truth, and neither will they leave unless they have the epiphany moment, which sadly usually only comes when they have been locked up, shouted at, abused, treated like dirt on the RPF's RPF etc. :eek:(

Boojuum

The only purpose for the PTS/SP tech was to keep members from ultimately leaving. It was to condition your mind to let go of wog friends and family, to insulate yourself with Scienos only. Yes and it worked like a charm. That bullshit tech as a whole isn't truly applicable in the real world. Amen to that. When I first got out, I thought it was true until I tried using it with disastrous results. Sure you can find parts of it that's basically common sense. But mostly it's right out of LRH's delusional, paranoid mind.

Added comments in blue.

DoneDeal

Patron Meritorious

What a cop out!

You lucky lucky person...you lucky lucky person....lol....

I see what your saying....Early when I was in I got completely squished between two set's of religions....I had the scn'ist's demanding I get money out of the Christian family of mine...

Both sides used their eyeballs and finger pointing skills to demonstrate how right they were......and the end result is me knowing everything...lol.

It is silly stuff. Maybe it can be equated to a disease...

I think at times...when a person get's like that...meaning going on and on and promoting their religious views....I can't help but see a person who has a whole bunch of eyeballs behind them...and the said person is trying to appease those eyes. Meaning said person...doing the screaming....fears those eyes.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Good posts, Boojum and Vumba.

I predict we'll see a lot more paranoia (for that's what it is) from those still inside the bubble for the next while.

I also think their paranoia is justified, since everyone is out to get them.

Can you imagine how they'd feel if Miscavige were led away in handcuffs?

For all those here who believe in the power of positive imagery, imagine away! For vengence or justice or lulz.

TG1

Boojuum

snip...

I think at times...when a person get's like that...meaning going on and on and promoting their religious views....I can't help but see a person who has a whole bunch of eyeballs behind them...and the said person is trying to appease those eyes. Meaning said person...doing the screaming....fears those eyes.

Very good observation.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Of course, I did a parody song on just this topic. Time for an oldie but goodie.

Pete

[FONT= "arial"]
Don't Worry, Be Espee
(To the tune of Don't Worry, Be Happy)

Here's a little song I wrote,
you might want to sing it note for note,
Don't worry, be espee.
Every Scilon will someday get a declare,
But when you worry you get despair.
Don't worry, be espee
Don't worry, be espee now.

Don't worry, be espee. Don't worry, be espee.

When the ethics guy gets in your head,
Behind someone you took to bed,
Don't worry, be espee.
When the redge says you have special needs,
Sell your house and use the proceeds,
Don't worry, be espee.
Don't worry, be espee

[/FONT]

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Boojuum, I contacted the CoS to get their official response to your accusations. Here is the response:

Kirstie-Alley-Gives-You-the-Finger2-600x825.jpg

Gadfly

Crusader

Been there, done that. Realized it MANY years ago!

Great post! :thumbsup:

There are a great many things that when you hear any of them mentioned from a Scientologist, STUPID is happening. :yes:

"you are in lower conditions"

"you need to get the entheta off of your lines"

"do what Ron would do"

"that is enemy line"

"follow policy and you will win"

"communication is the universal solvent"

"Scientology can handle that"

and on and on and on . . . . . . . . :confused2:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

In a way the SP DECLARE tech is good for Scientologists.

It allows them to stand around and talk to one another about theta postulates, exteriorization and Gorilla Goal implants without evil SPs being on their lines and laughing at them.

According to Scientology, the Gorilla Goals were a series of implants created by invaders from Helatrobus "between about 319 trillion years ago to about 256 trillion trillion years ago". They were
given in an amusement park with a single tunnel, a roller coaster and a Ferris wheel ... The symbol of a Gorilla was always present in the place the goal was given. Sometimes a large gorilla, black, was seen elsewhere than the park. A mechanical or a live gorilla was always seen in the park. This activity was conducted by the Hoipolloi, a group of operators in meat body societies. They were typical carnival people. They let out concessions for these implant "Amusement Parks." A pink-striped white shirt with sleeve garters was the uniform of the Hoipolloi. Such a figure often rode on the roller coaster cars. Monkeys were also used on the cars. Elephants sometimes formed part of the equipment.
("Routine 3N: Line Plots", HCOB 14 July 1963)

DoneDeal

Patron Meritorious
According to Scientology, the Gorilla Goals were a series of implants created by invaders from Helatrobus "between about 319 trillion years ago to about 256 trillion trillion years ago". They were
given in an amusement park with a single tunnel, a roller coaster and a Ferris wheel ... The symbol of a Gorilla was always present in the place the goal was given. Sometimes a large gorilla, black, was seen elsewhere than the park. A mechanical or a live gorilla was always seen in the park. This activity was conducted by the Hoipolloi, a group of operators in meat body societies. They were typical carnival people. They let out concessions for these implant "Amusement Parks." A pink-striped white shirt with sleeve garters was the uniform of the Hoipolloi. Such a figure often rode on the roller coaster cars. Monkeys were also used on the cars. Elephants sometimes formed part of the equipment.
("Routine 3N: Line Plots", HCOB 14 July 1963)

ok...I didn't know that. Thank you...it changes everything.

and wow! that's not that many of trillion of years in bettween....I would have figured it for more.

Last edited:

uniquemand

Unbeliever
SP Declare means you've graduated from Scientology. Those other poor suckers are still trying to learn the lesson: The SP IS RON!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
ok...I didn't know that. Thank you...it changes everything.

So glad you liked it as much as I did.

Wait until you do the clay demos on this part of the checksheet--the wins are simply amazing & life-changing!

"Monkeys were also used on the cars.
Elephants sometimes formed part of the equipment."

Teanntás

What a cop out!

The language of the totalist environment is characterized by the thought-terminating cliché. [Slogans] The most far-reaching and complex of human problems are compressed into brief, highly reductive, definitive-sounding phrases, easily memorized and easily expressed.
The cult invents a new vocabulary, giving well-known words special new meanings, making them into trite clichés. The clichés become "ultimate terms", either "god terms", representative of ultimate good, or "devil terms", representative of ultimate evil. Totalist language, then, is repetitiously centered on all-encompassing jargon, prematurely abstract, highly categorical, relentlessly judging, and to anyone but its most devoted advocate, deadly dull: the language of non-thought. (Page 429.)

Controlling words helps to control people's thoughts.

The group uses black-or-white thinking and thought-terminating clichés.

The special words constrict rather than expand human understanding.

Non-members cannot simply comprehend what cult members are talking about

http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cultinfo.html#Liftons8