ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

You are as DEAD right now as you are ever going to be.

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Gizmo, Sep 6, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Well, given we are eternal non physical forms of life we can never be dead.

Of course, our mortal body will croak sooner or later.

Might want to give to some thought to this right now we are as dead as we'll ever be concept.

My guess is maybe the thing to put our attention towards is how alive we all are - or how much more alive we want to be !

Have a very happy day !

PS : Yes, I'm reading - and very much enjoying Seth.

2. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Maybe annoying to deal with at the moment, but, we really are as really already DEAD as we are ever going to get.

We can't get any more dead than we already are.

Can't die, Going to be here forever.

Can we do better than we have been doing ? We got time, ya know.

Isn't this fun to digest !

3. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

No reason to fear death. It isn't coming.

All we can do is just get on with it, enjoy, love, find our bliss . . . . . forever.

It's all fun !

4. Fisher

Fisher New Member

:-/

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  5. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

L.Ron Hubbard is as dead as a mackerel!

:yes:

6. Leon-2

Leon-2 Patron Meritorious

Ah! Seth. The interest of the 1980's.

He's good - in parts. Same as Hubbard.

7. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Like fish food?

Paul

8. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Yes, the mortal body of L. Ron Hubbard* is as dead as a ( dead ) mackerel. No doubt about it, that one croaked with or without help, but, croaked for sure!

However, if one accepts that each of us is a non physical entity that always exists, then, even for that one - as for all others - there is the continuation of the non physical form.

( Whether one 'comes back' will all the memories of a previous life or lives is a whole different discussion ).

Not only Seth through Jane Roberts but also Eastern philosophies & practices tend to lean towards life as eternal - sometimes life for all things.

I'm playing with the idea that we each might be part of a 'universal consciousness' ( < - for lack of a better word ) that ,ost likely has no requirement of anyone to believe, accept, follow, be aware of - or anything else.

Some might call it divinity or spirits or god or whatever - but just what if we are all connected and we all do go on forever ?

* L. Ron Hubbard = mark me down as not a fan of that one.

Sort of a fun ' what if ' that doesn't offer a guru to follow but suggests one lead ones own life. Is that a bad thing ?

9. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

I imagine the fish scorned the pieces of lrh & let 'em settle to the bottom to join the slime collected on the mud.

10. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

If A.K. Myers wants to express disagreement with my posting " have a very happy day ", well, OK, then the rest of the world I do send

" Have a very happy day " !

And, I hope A.K. gets whatever kind of day A.K. envisioned to have.

11. F.Bullbait

F.Bullbait Oh, a wise guy,eh?

[​IMG]

12. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

In eternity where there is no time, nothing can grow, nothing can become, nothing changes...

So Death created time to grow the things that it could kill. And you are reborn but into the same life that you've always been born into.

You're trapped....that nightmare you keep waking up to....

--"Rust Cohle"

[​IMG]

13. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Oh, and just how were people born back into scientology when they had lived before it existed ?

"If in eternity there is no time & nothing can grow SO death created time to grow things " Surely that is pure Hubbard, right ?