ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

you better watch out....

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Rmack, Dec 9, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. Rmack

Rmack Van Allen Belt Sunbather

2. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

He ain't watchin' me. He doesn't even know that I exist.

3. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

I've been on the naughty list since the 1970s.

4. TEoS

TEoS Patron with Honors

Please help the elves in the SP (Santa's Protective) Hall. They are imprisoned 365 days a year and made to work for less than slave wages, producing "toys" that are then passed on in order to make Santa look wonderful to all the unsuspecting people out there.

5. Rmack

Do you realize that 'Santa' and 'Satan' differ by only one letter placement?

You better watch out!:nailbiting: You better not cry! You better not pout, I'm telling you why!

Satan's claws is coming to town!

He SEES YOU when your sleeping!!!:nervous: He KNOWS when you're awake!:hide:

He knows if you've been bad or good, so be good FER GOODNESS' SAKE!!!!!!

He's making a list, he's checking it twice, he's GOING to find out who's naught or nice!:omg:

AHHHHHHHHHH! SATAN'S CLAWS IS COMING TO TOWN!!!!!:shock:

6. blownstaffmember

blownstaffmember Patron with Honors

If Sans are male - San Jose, San Juan, San Miguel, etc... And Santas are female, Santa maria, Santa Barbara, Santa Ana, etc...

Why isn't Santa Claus a woman?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
  7. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

What's in a name? The queering of christmas.

Real men don't get around in that type of get up.
    The real story is that way up near the north pole, little Olaf got out of his bed to go pee pee in the middle of the night. Grandpa was drunk as a skunk and dolled up in Grandma's silken red night attire which Grandpa always coveted seeing as how he was a latent Big Girl. He had managed to get Grandma drunk enough to let him play dress-up.

So there he was doing cat-walk imitations and playing America's next top model. When little Olaf wandered in, Grandfather, who's name was "San", which in Nordic languages means "virile" had to quickly get a name change as a "shore story". So he instantly became "Santa" which translates to Big Girl. His Big red Handbag was pulled into the shore story too. Grandma and Grandpa told little Olaf that it was full of gifts, just to bamboozle the little bloke, and they said if he did not stop asking annoying questions he would not get the gifts in Santa's big red hand bag, so just shut up and go back to bed please. The rest is history.

8. Rmack

OMG, I made the naughty list just looking at that!:drool:

9. LongTimeGone

LongTimeGone Silver Meritorious Patron

Did the kid ever get to finish his pee?
    d.

10. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

What an astute and excellent question! ^^^ This Santa could make me both naughty and nice any day!^^^

11. Anonymous9283

Anonymous9283 Patron

I can only hope she's watching me... If I'm really good maybe she'll let me watch her.

12. Rmack

Ho Ho Ho

13. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

14. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

15. Rmack

the link didn't work for me, so by my calculations, we still have one mo ho to go.

16. Rmack

17. blownstaffmember

blownstaffmember Patron with Honors

+1 on Eartha Kitt. Way better then the other two.