ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

You can wish DM happy birthday for $5000

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by riptide, Apr 13, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. riptide

riptide Patron with Honors

Yes! according to a friend who was contacted recently to donate for an Ideal Org campaign, the game is to get people to donate $5000. This amount will ensure your NAME goes on a birthday card to COB.

How nice. I'm wondering, is it also possible for 5 grand to write anything I want on the card if I shell out for the Idle Org campaign?

And yes, this is true.

2. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

:puke:

Just when you think it can't get any worse ....

3. cantsay

cantsay Patron Meritorious

They are running out of ways to sell status, arent they.....

4. Feral

Feral Rogue male

This gives me a devilish idea.:clapping:

So, when is our little friends birthday?

5. minnie

minnie Patron with Honors

30th April.

6. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

I like it already. :D :whistling:

7. riptide

riptide Patron with Honors

Thats a pretty crappy attitude about the man who single handedly saved Scientology by recovering all that lost technology due to the SP transcriptionists. geeeez louise!

8. HappyGirl

HappyGirl Gold Meritorious Patron

:faceslap:

Ooh! Me too!

9. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Let's wait 'til we hear the idea, eh?
    The Singing Xenugram just ain't gonna cut it, Feral. :D

10. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

11. Feral

Feral Rogue male

Damn!

12. OTBT

OTBT Patron Meritorious

Was this $5,000 "donation" promoted as being tax exempt?

13. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

QUESTION: Why would a Scientologist give $5,000 to have his name on a birthday card to David Miscavige?

ANSWERS.....(feel free to thrown down more reasons people are flushing $5K on such an insane, lying, world-class loser):

1. Because the Scn believes he is "flowing power to power".

2. Because the Scn hopes that Dave will somehow know, recognize and include him if there is some kind of Noah's-Ark-DC8 scenario involving an emergency evacuation of Teegeack for just the best people.

3. Part of contribution needed to submit with CSW asking for permission to donate $5,000 to Tom Cruise's birthday card?

4. Because sending your mortgage money to a sociopathic billionaire is Ron's tech on validating upstats.

5. The funds are desperately needed to complete research on which wholetrack Messiah COB was in a previous life. (Buddha is already taken but it looks good for trademarking Jesus).

Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  14. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

Do share, Feral! This thread brought an evil grin to my face from the start! I can hardly contain myself!

15. Miss Penguin

Miss Penguin Patron with Honors

Just when you think the money hungry cult has run out of ways to demean its own people. :duh: 5000.00 to kiss the ass of the world's littlest dictator.

16. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

What a laugh. You couldn't make something this crazy up if you tried. Maybe he's drinking a bit too much whiskey and needs the dough to finance the habit. Or maybe it's the cost of all that sushi.

17. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Not to be grumpy, but I have no patience with public who participate in such brown-nosing, compared to the empathy I feel for long-time staff *trapped* in the Co$ by their many mental, physical, emotional and financial chains.

For those Church members who are lurking here -- yes, you -- please find ways to be more assertive, less passive. Then support others who want to stop agreeing with silliness like this. Every step down that brown-nosing path leads you to slavery. Every step away from that path will lead you to yourself again.

Wouldn't it be nice to get yourself back?

TG1

18. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

another reason a scientologist would throw away $5,000 to get their name on a birthday card to the Miscavige, the sociopathic liar and serial assaulter.

To secure their imagined immortality and their implicit immorality.

19. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Who does the check get made out to?

(Seriously. This sort of "fund raising" is fraudulent at best. Whoever gets duped for this deserves David Miscavige as their "spiritual leader". )

20. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Also, could I sign it "ML, Rex Fowler" ?

Or even "Lisa McPhereson"?

( I know, its cruel, but I cannot find the slack in my heart for his brand of faggotry.......)