ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

You Got to Hear This Ok?

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by alexm, Mar 13, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. alexm

alexm Patron with Honors

Today is Jason Beghe's birthday so last night I logged onto facebook and wished him a happy birthday. I thanked him once again for helping me out of Scientology with his courage and bravery.

I check my facebook inbox today and see this. It is both hilarious and disterbing. Not worthy of my responce however but I reported this person to facebook for harassment.

"From Shana L Palwesky.
    You should not criticize Scientology on Jason's wall like that. I'm a Scientologist and apply its principles. You need to respect other people's religion and you are not certainly respecting mine by writing that. You should email Mr. Beghe on your feelings on Scientology instead displaying where everyone is likely to see it. Shana"

My first responce was ARE YOU SHIITNG ME??? COME ON!! :duh:

My personal comments have nothing to do this with this jackass. This nonsence is why I am out!

Thanks for reminding me Shana!

2. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Oh dear. Poor Shana Palwesky has now got herself into Google for the rest of eternity. If your name is Jane Smith it's not a problem, but there wasn't one single entry under her name before.

Life's a bitch sometimes.

Paul

3. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

You didn't PM him (message him) privately via Facebook but put a public comment on his page, I take it?

Wonder what an 'active scn' is doing on Jason's site noticing that! To Ethics for Shana!!!!

4. rich

rich Silver Meritorious Patron

I love the intertubes :)

5. DCAnon

DCAnon Silver Meritorious Patron

Send her part 1 of Jason's interviews. :) They might not have told her he blew, became a critic, demanded repayment and has been to Anonymous protests.

6. Kathy (ImOut)

Kathy (ImOut) Gold Meritorious Patron

Shana needs a life. And she needs to learn and understand the First Amendment. That's it. When she's done at ethics for being on Jason's facebook page, then she should go to word clearing. Here's her pink sheet:
    1. clear the word Freedom
    2. clay table the word Freedom

Oooppps, she has a problem - she doesn't get what freedom is - she's never experienced it.

7. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

She'll just have to listen to the Freedom Congress lectures instead.

That should be enough punishment.

Paul

8. FlunkedForLaughing

FlunkedForLaughing Patron with Honors

Maybe Scientologist Shana L Palwesky was simply striking an effective blow against the enemies of the group she was pretending to be part of, and you were the recipient of it.

But I don't get it, wasn't your comment for Jason and anyone reading Jason's Facebook? I agree with Wisened One - that's not the place for a Scientologist to be.

FFL

9. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

Oh that's great stuff!

Just don't do it publicly....:hysterical:

10. FlunkedForLaughing

FlunkedForLaughing Patron with Honors

It makes me want to go there and post something bad about Scientology on Jason's public comments to see if she sends me a message too!

FFL

11. Megalomaniac

Megalomaniac Silver Meritorious Patron

Darn. I think you missed an opportunity to have a conversation with her and ask her some revealing questions.

12. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

Alexm___ send her Feral's questionaire? :eyeroll:

13. Iknowtoomuch

Oh, good idea.:thumbsup:

14. HappyGirl

HappyGirl Gold Meritorious Patron

Only you would think to check, Paul!! :D

Yes, alexm, I think you should ask her! Inquiring minds want to know.

Hahaha!!

15. alexm

alexm Patron with Honors

First off be my guest for anyone who wishes to get her on facebook. The reason I do not responcd is because they then can see your profile and friends list. I do not want the virus the spread.

I will write more responces tomorrow as I am off to bed now.

16. randomx

randomx Patron with Honors

attacking my religion

Scientologists are taught to use the religious discrimination line
    to disarm critics. ie. "You are attacking my religion."

Just for the record... "It is my sincere belief that spiritual
    freedom can be advanced by exposing lies and corruption.
    Surely I have a right to pursue my `religious` beliefs."

This argument creates a level playing field.
    Unless scientologists are willing to challenge
    my right to practice my religion.

17. Iknowtoomuch

One could always throw in a "Yes you do but your reigion (Scientology)doesn't have the right to destroy lives." once in a while.

18. ILived1984!

ILived1984! Patron with Honors

Yeah, it's really strange some scientologist is viewing his page or if friends with him on Facebook and so recieves automatic updates. This person should definately be sent that Jason Beghe video.