ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

You gotta be kidding me!

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by GreyWolf, Mar 26, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

2. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Some background:

3. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

[video=youtube;8F6wWUfB3mY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F6wWUfB3mY[/video]

Amazing man, Ron!

My favorite parts of the video were the scenes depicting:

* Ron lecturing about nuclear physics and a young Einstein eagerly taking notes.

* Ron being the first man to walk on the moon.

* Ron becoming the world's undisputed heavyweight boxing champion as a teenager.

* Ron personally working out the complicated foot choreography for the presentation of Riverdance.

* Ron as a Secret Service agent trying to dive in the path of the fatal bullet that hit John F. Kennedy.

* Ron in 1969, briefing Bill Gates and Steve Jobs about a wholetrack discovery he made called the Internet. ​

4. Lamb

Lamb Patron with Honors

lol! What a hoot that anyone, and I mean anyone, would even consider buying utter crap:omg:

5. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

$750 for nonsensical lies about the "legendary" achievements of L. Ron Hubbard?

At least the word legendary was appropriately chosen.

Scientologists are the only customers in the world stupid enough to pay for the infomercials that promote a non-existent product. And then, write success stories about it.

6. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

'COMING SOON TO A DUMPSTER NEAR YOU!'

OMG what a puke-worthy bunch of turd-twaddling that pitiful advert was, I had to skip the last minute to revive my numbed brain~ arghhhhhhh!

Most cringe-worthy moment was the tune of LRon's messterpeece 'thank you for listening' in the background, omfg :hysterical:

Thanks for posting that up Grey Wolf, I'll name my next nightmare after ya :p (jk jk)

Whew! Definately a 'steal' @ 750 bucks! Yep, yer money~ it be stolen!

derp.

7. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I will take that as a win.

8. GoNuclear

GoNuclear Gold Meritorious Patron

I would say publish the $7.50 version with all the truth. Of course, it has already been done. There is the Russell Miller book, Barefaced Messiah and the Bent Corydon book, L. Ron Hubbard: Messiah or Madman? and both get the job done as far as telling the truth about the HubTurd.

Pete

9. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

No, he wasn't the first person on the moon. That is a dirty commy lie. He was the first person to personally explore the Van Allen belts. Shortly after that he explored and found life on Venus and Mars. Walk on the moon? As if!

Mimsey

You know, maybe Dan Sherman can ghost re-write Mien Kampf for David. It is really hard to imagine all he goes through each day, clearing the planet, salvaging this sector, giving marriage counseling to Tom and Katie, and still finding time for punking Mike, Marty and Debby. Everyone knows a life like his can't be unlived.... MB

Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
  10. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

What a load of bullshit.

Also the CofS is running commercials (with a bunch of lies about expansion) on SoCal local TV.
    CofS has NOT expanded, as the TV commercials say... they have imploded since the early 1980s.

11. Axiom142

Axiom142 Gold Meritorious Patron

My favourite parts were:

* Ron having 18 consecutive number one singles with his soooo theta music.

* Ron winning 6 Academy Awards for his motion picture screenplays.

* Ron winning the Nobel Prize for literature and becoming the Poet Laureate while simultaneously discovering the secrets of the Universe while living at St Hill.

What a guy!

But I shall be writing a letter of complaint to the CoS. They said that he lived twenty lifetimes – this is an outrage!

It should be fifty lifetimes!

Ax

12. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

Only fifty? He must be a newly arrived thetan.