What's new

You Guys are good... (lol)

me myself & i

Patron Meritorious
I posted an opening post on a thread called the arrogance of ignorance that shows 5 responses. Lol. All I am allowed to see is my opening post. Lol

You guys are good.

Lol.

Long live Rons idea of communication.

Lol.

Lar

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I posted an opening post on a thread called the arrogance of ignorance that shows 5 responses. Lol. All I am allowed to see is my opening post. Lol

You guys are good.

Lol.

Lol.

Lar
LOLWUT? I can see the responses. They're funny. :)

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron

You guys are good.

Lol.

Lol.

Lar

I see the thread and the responses. :confused2: Do you have some people on ignore?

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
It's Lover of Truth/ Herc/Mojo/Xenu's Uncle. He's been on this forum under at least 3 nicks , same on OCMB, and was on a.r.s. before Larry Toomajian was. Writes a lot of stuff about Free Zoners and other Scn'ists, often quite negative and personalized.

me myself & i

Patron Meritorious
I see the thread and the responses. :confused2: Do you have some people on ignore?

Putting people on ignore is the antithesis of communiction to me Skollie. In fact, I'd rather be surrounded by 10 people that disagree with me than 10 hundred that don't. So to speak.

I got your point though. Lol.

mm&i

Last edited:

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi MemyI, nice to see you posting. I like your other nick better, but then brevity in all things appeals to me, possibly on account of there being no time.

Anonycat

Crusader
Must Delete Thread ...

Must find way to delete thread ... must find way

Attachments

• etchmouse.jpg
    etchmouse.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 20