What's new

"You have zero effect"

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
Hey, wait a minute. I go off and have an appetizer, eat a meal, have dessert, with several gin & tonics mixed in, and I come back while my girl is calling her brother, and no one has bumped this?????

Well hell !!!

Bertha Butt !!!

You asked for it, you got it. Bertha Butt Boogie ! Thank me later.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Oh! Thank you very much. I wasn't expecting you to agree. Remember to bring the furry handcuffs and the ticklers, and I'll bring the other stuff. See you at the hotel Saturday evening, 8:00 pm, room 317.

:smoochy:
Lol
:D

I would never thought to have such invitation from Paul

Can we have fresh seafood from up north and drink Martini????
If yes, I'll bring the pink furry handcuffs and put on my police officer costume

:giggle:
:batseyelashes::handcuffs:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I have known a british scientist girl years ago.
She got married with a nice british guy.

One day she found out that he was wearing ladies underwears
:blink:

And then she got used to have her hubby wearing those lingerie....

We had a discussion about it..she was really opened, and she told me those kinks were not rare with british men. Another of my girlfriend confirmed it.

I am sorry for the fine british men wandering here, but you provided me with an opportunity to get it out of my chest before the board is closed.
Fell better now! :giggle:

Isn't it a funny free bump?

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Can we have fresh seafood from up north and drink Martini????
If yes, I'll bring the pink furry handcuffs and put on my police officer costume

:giggle:
:batseyelashes::handcuffs:
Fresh seafood and Martini? Sure.

With the big rubber truncheon? Hmmm. Maybe that nice nurse's uniform? We're not as young as we used to be.

Paul

Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I haven't seen so much bumping since I jumped into a mosh pit in 1985. I'm just now learning disqus. Which button do you push to join in on the bumping?
What is this 'disqus' of which you often speak? I thought it was something they threw at the olympic games.