What's new

"You have zero effect"

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I think he keeps bumping this thread hoping that Alanzo will answer my questions :D
Alanzo, ESMB's Greatest Friend, isn't here to answer our questions.

He's here to give us the answers. :cool:

It must be excruciatingly frustrating for a shepherd when the sheep don't get with the program and pay proper attention.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Alanzo, ESMB's Greatest Friend, isn't here to answer our questions.

He's here to give us the answers. :cool:

It must be excruciatingly frustrating for a shepherd when the sheep don't get with the program and pay proper attention.
A few dogs are generally of help to have a stubborn flock going toward the "right" direction.
:D

JustSheila

Crusader
A few dogs are generally of help to have a stubborn flock going toward the "right" direction.
:D
Yeh! :biggrin: No naggy anymore!

a Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na ...
Can't stand your nagging any more
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na ...
Hey boy now just listen to me
Stop playing with me, you're not funny
Completely fed up with your bore

Zertel

Patron
You are exactly right, IL2L.

When I began posting to the Internet as a critic of Scientology in 1999, and began realizing that Scientology would come after me, and all those PTS/SP materials I'd studied as a Scientologist would be applied to ME now, I was terrified.

I also knew that I had a duty to ensure that what I knew, and what others knew, got exposed on this new thing at the time - the Internet.

I had other names before this, "Poopsy Charmicael" and others. But now I was dedicating my self to this fight. And for this fight, I was working out what my name should be.

"Allen" is my real name and all my life everyone was constantly squirreling it as "Alan".

When I was 8, it was 1968 - the middle of the civil rights movement. My parents were living in Central Illinois, the Land of Abraham Lincoln. And they were newly migrated Southerners from Alabama and Tennessee. I did not know it at the time, because my mother never spoke about it while she was alive, but her side of the family owned slaves. Martin Luther King, who was all over the TV in my living room, was a hero of mine - even as an 8 year old.

Then they assassinated him on the TV in my living room. At 8, I thought they assassinated him in my living room.

Amidst all this racial chaos in my home, my older sister was dating a black guy. She'd meet regularly with him out back in the alley behind our house. That's where I met him. It was the most rebellious thing I had ever seen done. His name was Alonzo.

So this was all forming in my mind in 1999, as I paced my floor in LA - knowing I was in for a fight with Marty Mike and Dave. When I looked up the derivation of the name "Alanzo", as you have done, and saw it was a name that meant "ready for battle", I knew that I must become "Alanzo".

And that is me - to this day.

Alanzo
Hey Alanzo - Nice comment. I grew up in New Jersey and graduated from high school in 1968 and was more worried about getting drafted than what was going on in the Civil Rights movement.

Zertel

Patron
Hey Alanzo - Nice comment. I grew up in New Jersey and graduated from high school in 1968 and was more worried about getting drafted than what was going on in the Civil Rights movement.
I'm new to using disqus so I'm replying to myself to see how it works. First a correction. I graduated high school in 1964 and college in 1968. (inattention or a senior moment)

Briefly, I left scientology in 1982 because of the monthly price increases and didn't have any problem with The Tek at that time. I never read a word about scn after that until I watched "Going Clear" in 2015 which got me interested in taking a look at what was going on. I googled Mark Rathbun and dove into the topics and comments which allowed me to clear up my ideas from scn which I had carried forward which wasn't that difficult since I didn't suffer any abuse in scn. The first blog I participated on was Alanzo's. It was a topic called something like "4 Steps to stop thinking and feeling with Scientology". Alanzo was very helpful to me and answered a lot of questions I had. Anyhow, I participated a lot on his blog and maybe he'll see this comment and come back and chat.

Zertel

Patron
I'm new to using disqus so I'm replying to myself to see how it works. First a correction. I graduated high school in 1964 and college in 1968. (inattention or a senior moment)

Briefly, I left scientology in 1982 because of the monthly price increases and didn't have any problem with The Tek at that time. I never read a word about scn after that until I watched "Going Clear" in 2015 which got me interested in taking a look at what was going on. I googled Mark Rathbun and dove into the topics and comments which allowed me to clear up my ideas from scn which I had carried forward which wasn't that difficult since I didn't suffer any abuse in scn. The first blog I participated on was Alanzo's. It was a topic called something like "4 Steps to stop thinking and feeling with Scientology". Alanzo was very helpful to me and answered a lot of questions I had. Anyhow, I participated a lot on his blog and maybe he'll see this comment and come back and chat.
P.S. This was an interesting thread. Thanks to the many contributors with their in depth comments.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

Well you've got some balls, Zertel, to say something positive about Alanzo here on ESMB at this time.

Thank you for that.

Zertel

Patron
Well you've got some balls, Zertel, to say something positive about Alanzo here on ESMB at this time.

Thank you for that.
Hah! My comments on your blog were as "Richard". You patiently read my scn "stories" although you had probably already read many similar stories. I even came up with a few comments and opinions which got your own mental wheels turning! I think we have a bit of a similarity in that we both crave intellectual stimulation but you are more into intellectual debate than me. Part of it is that I don't type that fast so I keep my comments pithy. (I like that word - got it from Bill Reilly)

I follow a lot of your thinking. Mike Rinder's blog is mostly a repetition of the "Stupidities and horrors of Scientology" which isn't too useful for someone sorting out their Scientology experience. It's a daily blog and I scan the topics and comments and "weigh in" on some things I find interesting but it's not educational. At least it feeds my internet addiction or Internet Use Disorder as the cyberpsychologists call it. (Cyberpsychology is now an officially recognized branch of psychology.)

BTW Have you taken a job as Chief Investigative Reporter for the Cornfield Times?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Hah! My comments on your blog were as "Richard". You patiently read my scn "stories" although you had probably already read many similar stories. I even came up with a few comments and opinions which got your own mental wheels turning! I think we have a bit of a similarity in that we both crave intellectual stimulation but you are more into intellectual debate than me. Part of it is that I don't type that fast so I keep my comments pithy. (I like that word - got it from Bill Reilly)

I follow a lot of your thinking. Mike Rinder's blog is mostly a repetition of the "Stupidities and horrors of Scientology" which isn't too useful for someone sorting out their Scientology experience. It's a daily blog and I scan the topics and comments and "weigh in" on some things I find interesting but it's not educational. At least it feeds my internet addiction or Internet Use Disorder as the cyberpsychologists call it. (Cyberpsychology is now an officially recognized branch of psychology.)

BTW Have you taken a job as Chief Investigative Reporter for the Cornfield Times?
RICHARD!!

LOL I've always been that, really, it's just a bit more swollen at the moment.

Thanks for weighing in. I think you're right about the craving. It's why I came back onto ESMB recently, in search of that stimulation. ESMB used to be a source of that for me in the past, but I'm finding that I don't fit into the mindset here at all anymore. And that stimulation is not happening.

Like, not at all.

JustSheila

Crusader
anonymous-900x506.jpg

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
RICHARD!!

LOL I've always been that, really, it's just a bit more swollen at the moment.

Thanks for weighing in. I think you're right about the craving. It's why I came back onto ESMB recently, in search of that stimulation. ESMB used to be a source of that for me in the past, but I'm finding that I don't fit into the mindset here at all anymore. And that stimulation is not happening.

Like, not at all.
This is like the whale complaining that the krill just don't like him being around...

or the fox wondering why the chickens don't want to talk.

Wasn't that cult deprogramming den of mayhem and fiasco over on faceplant not enough?

In the future, should anyone wish to know the truth, just read the responses since the return.