ESMB is now closed to new registrations. Please go to www.exscn2.net and register there.

"You have zero effect"

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by Veda, Aug 27, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. He-man

He-man Hero extraordinary

That's when you "reply" to a thread and it instantly go to the top of unread/new threads.

It's a way to keep people seeing this particular thread when they look for what they wanna read next.

It's a forum, google it's most common functions and nomenclature and you'll get the picture. :)

2. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

3. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Thread bump brings it back to the top. As people post/start threads, the others drop down the page/s. Bumping it brings it back to the top. :cool:

4. Zertel

Zertel Patron

Thank you and He-man for the explanation. I'm new to disqus and figuring things out. I was getting emails from you so I didn't know if I screwed something up. :eek: (There - I just worked a smiley)

5. Lurker5

Emails from me? I haven't sent you any messages.

Edit add: Maybe you are getting notification of me clicking an icon on your posts? Right hand corner. Click on one and that person will get a notification of it. I just clicked the star "Thanks" icon on above post by you. Is that what you mean?

6. Dotey OT

Dotey OT I was in the wrong place at the wrong time

Lez bump dis byotch!!!

7. Dotey OT

Dotey OT I was in the wrong place at the wrong time

Den I'm gonna bump it agin!!!!

8. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  9. Zertel

Zertel Patron

I got the above which I guess is a notification. Previously I just got your avatar about 4 times.

10. Lurker5

You mean you got notification that I gave/clicked an 'icon' on lower right of your post/s - right? I have never messaged you. You get notifications on the 'bell' above top of page right, of people clicking an icon on your posts, or when one of your posts is 'quoted'. Again, I have clicked on the 'star' on your post above, saying Thanks. That will show up as an icon on the 'bell' above right, at the top of this page.

Edit add: Oh BTW, you won't see the icons on YOUR posts, only on others posts. You click on other peoples posts, not your own. I guess I should have explained that before . . .

11. lotus

lotus rebel french frog

I think you are facing a "Mike Rinder" case
    No answer!

:D

12. lotus

lotus rebel french frog

Ditto Paul
    :D

13. Dulloldfart

Oh! Thank you very much. I wasn't expecting you to agree. Remember to bring the furry handcuffs and the ticklers, and I'll bring the other stuff. See you at the hotel Saturday evening, 8:00 pm, room 317.

:smoochy:

Paul

14. Emma

Emma Con te partirĂ² Administrator

You are such a devil Paul :smack:

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  15. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Oh boy, have you got some homework to do. :biggrin:

16. Dulloldfart

We have got to flatten this spanking fetish of yours. See you at the hotel, Saturday, um, 6:00 pm ...

Paul

17. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

And of course there's no one better suited to this task than an Englishman. :coolwink:

18. Lurker5

:bump2: This is a thread bump. It brings this 'thread' back to the top of first page.

19. He-man

He-man Hero extraordinary

You slack too much.

Why are we humping this thread?

*Bump

20. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

bump1.PNG

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List