What's new

You might be a Scientologist...

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Lawrence Wright's book "Going Clear" - a scathing expose on the truth about the cult ... and you CAN read it because you are an INDIE and have freedoms the clams don't have...and have this to say about it: (comments came from Marty's site)

"In the Rock Center interview he is shown sitting at a table with a stack of LRH books, as if to show he’s “done his homework”. I would like to give him a Spot Check on any of those books. I bet he has zero duplication or conceptual understanding of any of it. Not that I expect him too, but he did stack those books there. I would bet they still have very stiff bindings."
:omg: Well, you might just be a Scientologist!

Or how about this one:

"Conclusions thus far: Prior to 1950, LRH led an adventurous, interesting life but was often highly unethical. He embellished his life story and accomplishments to a fault. Anyone who disputes this needs to get over it. Multiple viewpoints confirm it. He was an emotional wreck when he began to put Dianetics together. He had a strong intention to help himself and others to be better but part of that intention was for the purpose to leave his mark in the history books. He really did improve himself and others with his early Dianetics work. IMHO he made a major strategic error by not fessing up to his lifelong embellishments (lies) as well his unethical past. The smart move would have been to state the truth: He had improved himself through the use of Dianetics. If he had done so his biography would never have been an issue. But he didn’t and LRH’s propensity to embellish continued both about himself and what Dianetics and Scientology could do. It would seem that LRH was the one with a “self importance” button. Both LRH and Scientology would have been best served to stick to the facts."

Now this fellow is on to something...he is really starting to get it and he just may be on his road to CLEAR...CLEAR about L Ron Hubbard and Scientology!! It is a LIE, a SCAM, a CULT, and Lardass Ronnie Tubbturd was a CON MAN, a liar, a scum bag and a NUT!