What's new

You rule Scientology. Now what?

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
I do? Qool.

Seriously considered that possibility back in 1996 when I was at Flag. Then again, at the time I didn't have much else going on in my life and needed a game.

First order of business would be to legitimize the willing field auditors and groups without trying to run control on them. Any auditing is better than no auditing.

Second one would be to clarify the copyright status of the materials, truthfully.

Third would be to open comm lines to former senior tech terminals and opinion leaders.

Fourth would be to pilot and instigate a new PE course based on stuff that can be delivered by relatively untrained individuals. An example would be something like that described in 6110C10 Problems Intensive.

It's a big job, maybe you'll want someone younger.

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
Miscavige is gone.

You've been asked to be the new leader.

You look at the membership and see they are in propitiation to the leadership, and also brainwashed.

Any sudden changes will disorient them.

You taste the power of your new position and begin to like it, but you fight off that feeling.

What do you do?

tough question.

I do not have the brain power to save them all. Wish I did.

I certainly do not want the job as I don't believe anymore in engrams.

I wouldn't want the power, I don't need it. One could say I'm self determined now, and I don't want people to follow me per se. I just want to exchange in life and create a better world in my small circle of friends.