ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Young Scilons with new Facebook pages..

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Smurf, Aug 20, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

2. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

amazing!

my kids and grandchildren, all know their way around pistols, rifles, etc., as I did as a child, and my father and his sisters before me. BUT when your dad is a convicted murderer and also a failed suicide case, needing cramming on R2-45, it just seems to be in really poor taste to parade your weapons.

3. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

4. dianaclass8

dianaclass8 Silver Meritorious Patron

I remember Maggie Butterworth when I was on the Class VIII Course at AOLA, she wanted me to drill her in Spanish and she did not speak Spanish hardly at all! LOL!

She told me that she was studying Spanish because she wanted to audit in that language and that she was taking lessons on her spare time while in the SO...LOL! Like if there is time learn while in the SO. She was a full time auditor in the NOTs Unit.

I told her that at that pace it would take her several years, and that if she would study full time perhaps she would learn it in a year or so enough for a converstation but that she would need practice learn to audit.

I said that because I spoke English before I came to the US, but one thing is to speak to get by and another is to understand the intricacies of a session.

Well, she reported me that I had Counter Intention on her becoming a Spanish NOTs auditor...LOL!

I refused to drill her...well, she basically wanted me to be her free Spanish teacher...LOL! Yeah right!